Bedroom Bondage - Cover

Bedroom Bondage

Copyright© 2007 by reddbunnz

Chapter 1: Surprise Package

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1: Surprise Package - He meets a lovely lady in a local watering hole, only to be invited to her home the following day. When he arrives, he finds a surprise.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

You walk into the bedroom. The image you see surprises you. There, in the middle of the bed, is a woman. Save for a few leather articles, she is nude. She is blindfolded and wearing a collar around her neck. On her wrists and ankles are leather cuffs with buckles. Ropes are tied to the headboard. Her arms are stretched out, wrists cuffs attached to the ropes by metal hooks. The same kind of hooks are attached to her ankle cuffs. With more rope, her legs have been pulled up and back far enough to raise her rear end off the bed. These are attached to the same spots as her outstretched arms, leaving her completely exposed and open (front and back). There is music playing, so she doesn't hear you enter the room. Even so, you see she is already breathing heavily from the anticipation...

You look around, but there's no one else in sight. Since she cannot hear, you move closer to inspect the ropes. How did she get in that predicament? Who tied her arms and legs to the headboard? Suddenly you think you hear a sound behind the curtains. You walk slowly -- as quietly as possible -- then peek behind curtain #1 -- empty. Curtain #2 -- also empty. How did she get into her bondage, and is someone waiting nearby to ambush you -- possibly make you a captive, too. And, more importantly, where is her husband? You walk back to the bed and inspect the ropes on the headboard. Yes, the ropes holding her arms are on the bottom, and those binding the legs are on top. It's obvious that her legs were attached last. And, from the way they are pulled tightly over her body, there is no way she could have done it herself. The mystery is driving you crazy. Again, how did she get here, and who did it? Does she have a girlfriend who helped? And if so, who and where is she? Or, is her husband involved?

Then, your animal instincts begin to take over. You look down at her naked body -- with her full, round breasts openly inviting you. Her nipples are standing erect, showing that she is highly stimulated. Then he looks down at her neither region. He sees two invitations to fun and games staring at him. Both are showing signs of arousal. Where to start? Should you be passionate and gentle, and start by kissing and caressing her from top to bottom? Treat her like a lady? Or, should you just be an animal and take advantage of the situation? You look around the room for more hints about what she is expecting. Suddenly you spot sever items on her dressing table. There lies the truth. You see a big, broad hairbrush -- the type your mother used when spanking you as a child. You also see a small, silk flogger style whip -- the type that will sting, but not leave marks, on intimate body parts. Nest to the flogger is a string of large anal beads and a tube of lubricant. Does she know these items are there? Did she leave them? Or, did her captor set them there to further tease you? Should you wait for her captor to return? Or, should you just begin. Suddenly a terrible thought enters your mind. Is she begging to be teased? Or, does she just want to be fucked? You decide to start slowly and passionately reach down and kiss her on the forehead. She jumps with surprise -- and excitement. Now you know. Next, you kiss her on her cherry red lips. She responds by passionately sticking her tongue between your lips. She definitely wants this. Suddenly, there is a noise down the hall. Are you alone?...

You turn, nervous about who may be in the building. You walk into the hall, only to discover her other pussy -- a large house cat -- had just knocked over some boxes stored in the hallway. Relieved, you want back into her bedroom, where she is moaning. Interesting. She's moaning without your touch.

Suddenly you notice a small wire dangling from her pussy. You realize that she's got an egg vibrator inserted, and is nearing climax. You decide to tease her. You walk over to her and take her nipples in your hands, and begin to gently pull and pinch each one. You reach down to kiss her again, only before you reach her lips she passionately whispers "Lick my clit!" "Please lick my clit!" You decide it's now or never. So, you walk to the end of the bed, and kneel down between her legs. You see two openings staring at you -- each one open with arousal. You reach around her legs with your hands and begin to massage her tits, and then begin to pinch her nipples. She moans louder. You then lean forward. Her outer vaginal lips are wide open for you. You reach forward and gently stroke her inner lips, then begin to probe her depths with your tongue. She moans again, and then repeats "Please lick my clit!" You leave the vibrator in place, and stroke upwards with your hot tongue until it reaches her love button. Her moaning becomes louder and her breathing more rapid. You know she's close. You close your lips around her hot love button, and begin teasing it with circular motions. Then, you insert two fingers into her pussy, caressing her inner walls while searching for her "G" spot. Suddenly she moans even louder, you must have found the right spot. "Oh My God, don't stop!" She shouts. Suddenly, you feel a squirt from her pussy. She has just shot you with her juices. She has reached the ultimate. Your timing was perfect. She continues to breathe rapidly and moan as she rides wave after wave of pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.