Linda's New School - Cover

Linda's New School

Copyright© 2007 by Joreymay

Chapter 15: Dinner

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Dinner - A well to do, but troubled, English girl gets in trouble once too often. She is sent to an exclusive school, where forced nudity and corporal punishment figure prominently in the discipline.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Caution   Violence  

She made her way toward the refectory. As she passed the common room, Victoria stepped out and joined her, grinning. She looked a question at her, but just got a mumbled "art homework" by way of explanation. When they reached their table, she noted that she still had an ordinary chair. She took that as a good sign.

When the teachers filed in, she noticed that one was still naked and was looking a bit the worse for wear. She was not unhappy about that, but she was annoyed at the memory of her parents' comment. Admittedly, her "choices" had lacked subtlety.

The faculty sat, followed by the girls. As a different set of girls served the meals, the headmistress rose to make announcements. The room quieted abruptly, with only the serving girls moving.

"This morning, at Assembly, we announced certain temporary changes to our procedures. These changes were made necessary by the likelihood that officials, some of them undoubtedly men, will be making unannounced visits to inspect the school over the next few days. The consequences of such inspectors witnessing any improprieties could be very damaging for the school and for all of you. Sadly, one of our teachers took it on herself to ignore those instructions." She turned and looked at the teacher. "Stand up. It is rare for one of our teachers to suffer the disciplinary measures that we usually reserve for our more wayward students. That we have done so now is an indication of the seriousness of the situation. I cannot emphasize the matter enough. We will try to warn you when such inspectors arrive, but we may not be able to. Until this matter is concluded, we must all act as though they are in the building at all times. Do you all understand?"

"Yes, Headmistress." The girls chorused.

She gestured for the teacher to sit, then continued with more mundane announcements. She led them in the benediction, then sat. They began to eat. Linda noticed that the girls at one of the tables were sitting in shocked silence.

Catching Victoria's eye, she gestured a question.

"Oh, them? Some of the teachers have their own sycophants. They are, or were, hers. She had gotten most of them special assignments, so they probably didn't see what happened. If they heard about it, they likely didn't believe it. They were sure she was next in line for Headmistress, and wanted to be in with the power. All that kissing up gone to waste." She pulled a face. "They're not best pleased, I can tell you that."

"Trouble?"

"Probably not. Their way runs more to rude comments and social snubs. They probably won't go out of their way to help you, though."

"I can live with that."

"If they knew where things were headed, they would probably try to hook up with you. Want me to tell them?"

"No thank you. That kind of help I don't need."

They turned their attention to their food, which Linda decided was on a par with that of her old school. Hardly restraunt quality, but not the stuff of Dickens. They kept the rest of their conversation light and inconsequential.

As they bussed their dishes, Victoria asked her to come to the common room, to see something. She was trying to be mysterious, but the twinkle in her eyes ruined the effect.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.