Linda's New School - Cover

Linda's New School

Copyright© 2007 by Joreymay

Chapter 12: Morning Assembly

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Morning Assembly - A well to do, but troubled, English girl gets in trouble once too often. She is sent to an exclusive school, where forced nudity and corporal punishment figure prominently in the discipline.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Caution   Violence  

As they ate, Victoria explained that shortly after breakfast they would go to Morning Assembly. There would be morning announcements, those facing major punishments would be brought up on the platform and have their misdeeds described and the punishments administered (or started). She mentioned rumours that girls had even been executed there in the early days. Her face took on a haunted look as she briefly shuddered. Then she shook it off and continued. The Assembly would end with a brief prayer, and then they would go to class.

The Assembly would begin when the faculty arrived from their Morning Meeting. If that meeting ran long, the Assembly would start that much later. If the Assembly ran late, the class times would be adjusted accordingly. She had heard that at one time the class times would not be adjusted. Teachers of the first class would then punish less favoured students for tardiness, "as an example" to the rest. For some reason, that practice had ended.

Linda watched the teachers leave the room. She looked a question at her friend.

"The Morning Meeting must be important today. Usually, the ones stuck with breakfast duty just get the necessary information from the others." She shrugged.

Linda allowed herself a secret smile. They finished breakfast, deposited their dishes, and then headed toward the Assembly Hall. As they sat waiting, they quietly discussed the daily routine and the most common grounds for punishments.

At last, the teachers entered. There was a brief murmur among the students as they saw their faces. In the place of the usual professionally aloof expression, they were showing signs of emotion. Some showed barely controlled anger. Others, shock. Yet others, puzzlement. A couple even looked as though they were afraid.

The students quickly quieted, and the headmistress stepped to the podium. She looked slowly around the seated students and then, apparently satisfied, began.

"We will dispense with some of the usual formalities this morning. I have some very important information for you, and I will need your undivided attention. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Miss James," they chorused.

"Very well. Due to a number of unfortunate events, we will be making a number of temporary changes to our rules and procedures. Over the next several days, we will be receiving unannounced visits from a variety of officials. Many of these people will, almost certainly, be men. Because of this, all disciplinary measures involving nudity or corporal punishment are prohibited until further notice." A gasp and murmur ran through the girls. She stared them down. "Students! You will continue to be held to the same standards of behaviour as before. We retain a wide variety of measures to address violations. Now then, there will be a new signal to recognize. If there is time to do so, we will signal their arrival with three quick rings of the bell. But I must emphasize that it may not be possible to issue such a warning. Therefore, you must assume that there may be men in the building at any time, and behave accordingly." She paused a moment to let that sink in.

"Despite that, the morning swim and PE will be conducted as usual. On that subject, most of you are aware that our Miss Fitzgibbon has been injured, and is in hospital. Until we can find an interim replacement, her duties will be taken up by a rotation of other teachers. You will attend classes as before."

"If, during the course of such activities, you are informed that men are in the building, you will immediately, but in an orderly fashion, take appropriate steps. If you are in PE, you will go immediately to the changing room and dress as quickly as you can. Your teacher will then organize appropriate activities. In the unlikely event that you are at the pool for morning swim, you will proceed immediately to your dormitories. Those who were in the pool at the time, or had exited the pool but had not yet showered, will use the dormitory showers to rinse off the pool water as quickly as possible. Towels will be provided there. All others will immediately go to their rooms and dress as rapidly as possible. Once dressed, you will proceed to breakfast and Morning Assembly as usual. Does everybody understand?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.