Linda's New School - Cover

Linda's New School

Copyright© 2007 by Joreymay

Chapter 11: Morning Swim

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Morning Swim - A well to do, but troubled, English girl gets in trouble once too often. She is sent to an exclusive school, where forced nudity and corporal punishment figure prominently in the discipline.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Caution   Violence  

The next morning came much too soon, after a night filled with dungeons and disasters. If this was what these high stakes games did to people, she understood why the noises coming from her parents' bedroom at night had not always been those of passion.

As the electric bell faded into the morning air, she got up and hurriedly made her bed. She noticed the other girls doing the same. None of them were getting dressed, so she thought that they would be walking to the pool naked. She blushed at the thought. She tried to reassure herself that it would be just like being in a very large changing room, but that didn't help much.

She saw that the other girls were laying out their outfits on their beds, and went to do the same. The drawer opened easily at her pull, and she noticed that her things had again been moved. Probably while she had been showering. Since she didn't keep anything but the school-issued clothes in there, she wasn't overly concerned. She pulled out a set of clothes and briefly inspected them for flaws. Satisfied, she laid them out on the bed. She noticed that her room-mates were starting to leave, so she grabbed her towel, cell, and keys, and followed. She toyed with the idea of wrapping the towel around herself, but decided it would just make her stick out in the sea of naked bodies.

In the hallway, the girls were lined up two abreast. As she fell in beside Victoria, the girls from the room joined the ends of the lines. Once they were in position, the entire line marched to the changing room. It was a long walk, and she felt exposed every step of the way. At various points along the way, teachers stood and examined the passing line.

Once inside the changing room, the girls briefly showered and then made their way through a side door into the pool area. While she showered, Linda left her things on a bench that she could watch from the showers. She saw one of the senior girls start toward them, but one of the teachers stopped her and had a quiet word. She paled a bit, and returned the way she had come.

Once showered, she retrieved her things and followed the other girls through the door and into the pool area. She saw that the girls were forming eight lines at the edge of the pool. She found Victoria, and got in line behind her. As she watched, she saw that the girls would dive into the pool, swim two laps, and then climb out and head for the changing room. As each girl climbed out, the next girl would dive in and start her swim. It all looked very efficient. As she neared the front of her line, she considered what to do with her things. Finally, she left the line and approached the teacher who was watching from her side of the pool.

"Pardon me, Miss?"

"Yes?" the teacher replied, with a certain professional aloofness.

"Have you been told about these?" Linda held up the phone, keys, and towel.

"I have been told that you are authorized to carry them, and that they are not to be taken from you or damaged." She raised an eyebrow, indicating that Linda should continue.

Since I am about to enter the water, I will need someone responsible to watch them for me. It is also very important that I be notified immediately if it rings. Unfortunate things may happen if I do not respond to it within a short time. Would you please take care of the matter for me, while I'm in the water?"

"I suppose I must." She did not look pleased.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.