Linda's New School - Cover

Linda's New School

Copyright© 2007 by Joreymay

Chapter 4: Attacks and Coverups

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Attacks and Coverups - A well to do, but troubled, English girl gets in trouble once too often. She is sent to an exclusive school, where forced nudity and corporal punishment figure prominently in the discipline.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Caution   Violence  

And as her body automatically reacted as she had been trained, grabbing the shoulder hand, moving one foot between her assailant's legs, squatting and turning past the intended point. This had the effect of throwing the woman across her body as she refocused her attention to the here and now. She guided the fall to make the woman's ribcage impact sharply on a corner of the bench and her head hit both the corner of the divider and the floor with a bone crunching thud. And all the while making it look like she had tripped and was now draped over Linda like a dead weight. As she struggled out from under the dazed teacher, she used her hidden hand to deliver a short, sharp blow to a nerve plexus, effectively paralysing her.

After gaining her freedom, she rolled the teacher on her back. She looked around at the other girls, who were frozen with shock. "She's unconscious, and it looks like she is badly hurt. You," she pointed at the girl closest to the door. "Run get Matron. Tell her the teacher tripped and is badly hurt. Then find Miss James and tell her that we will need an ambulance immediately. GO!" The girl jumped, spun around, and dashed through the door.

"You. Victoria. Take the other girls into the gym and have them run laps or something. Just keep them there until someone comes and gets you. The rest of you," She looked around at the other girls. "In a few minutes, there may be men in here. Stay in the gym and do what Victoria tells you, and everything should be alright. GO! NOW!" The others vanished.

She stood and put her hoodie back on. She made an educated guess about where the camera would likely be, and moved into position to partly block it. She squatted over the hand the woman had used on her panties. Using two fingers of that hand, she poked a large hole in the panties from the inside out, then ripped them open from there. Discarding them for a moment, She moved the hand up to where it would be somewhat visible, and pretended to try and find a pulse at the wrist. She shook her head, then seemed to get tangled as she put the arm down. In the process, she drew the middle finger to her labia and flinched as she scratched herself painfully with it. She then stood and pulled her jeans on and fastened them. She stuffed her torn underwear into a pocket, and slipped her feet into her trainers.

She had two more pieces to add to the picture. She checked the woman's mouth and found a superficial but copiously bleeding injury. She tilted her head so some of the blood ran out over the lips. Then she quickly reached a hand down the woman's waistband and checked her still-erect clitoris and moist labia. She pulled her hand free, untucking the blouse in the process. She quickly removed the woman's blouse and bra, exposing the damage to one breast and her ribcage. She then wadded the garments and slipped them under her head as a cushion. As she finished, she noticed that she was stirring.

Holding her hand over one of her own ears, she leaned close to the woman's head and quietly said "I know you can hear me. I could have killed you then. I still can. It could look like an accident or self defence. If you ever assault me or any friend of mine like that again, you will not live out the day."

Removing her hand from her own ear, she sat up and continued in a normal voice. "Can you hear me? You were badly hurt in that fall. It would be best if you didn't move. You might puncture an organ with a broken rib." She continued, as the door opened. "That fall could have killed you. Take it easy."

By that time, Matron was starting to kneel beside the fallen teacher. "What happened here?"

"While she was trying to rape me, she tripped or lost her balance and fell. She hit her head on the floor and her ribs and chest on the corner of the bench. She was unconscious for several minutes, and is coughing up blood. I was just about to check her ribs when you walked in."

"What do you mean by that nonsense about her trying to rape you?"

"She talked dirty to me, using sexual language. Then she demanded that I get naked for her. When I refused, she ripped my panties off and stuck her finger in my privates. From the way it stings, she must have cut me or something. Then she fell, pinning me under her."

As she gently probed the damaged ribs, Matron replied "Forget that rape nonsense. It didn't happen. And what are you doing in those clothes?"

With Matron looking at the fallen woman, Linda took something out from behind her ear and stuck it under the seat of the bench. "Since her injuries are that serious, there will probably be ambulancemen here soon. I wasn't going to meet them half naked, so I put the rest of my clothes back on. I haven't been given a uniform yet. And what do you mean the rape didn't happen? I was there, and it did."

"It could not have happened, so it did not happen. And you will get in a lot of trouble here if you spread such rumours."

"Does that mean you are not going to report her actions? Isn't that illegal?"

"Nonsense, girl. There is nothing to report. Except your assault on a teacher."

"My assault? She was the one who assaulted ME!"

"That is enough! You are here because of your criminal activities. If you think you can get out of this by attacking a teacher and making preposterous charges against her, you are very much mistaken. If you repeat your slanderous claims to anyone you will be severely punished."

"How many ribs are broken?"

"That is none of your concern. Now go to the Headmistress' office and wait for her."

"The ambulance people, and maybe the police, will want to talk to me."

"You are not going to speak to anyone. Now do as you are told!"

Linda grabbed her socks and made for the door. She ducked around a corner at the sound of heavy footsteps. When she heard the door open and then close, she continued on her way. She saw a group of girls in the hallway, and asked the way to Matron's office. They pointed the way, and she set off. As she had hoped, Matron had left so quickly the door was unlocked.

She entered the office, and saw a set of clothes on a chair. She noted that there were some small problems with the clothes, which she suspected would be used as another excuse to "punish" her. She quickly changed into them and rolled her own clothes into a small bundle. Moving to the desk, she found her file folder with its blank intake form. She grabbed a couple of examination gloves and a pen. Then she took another file from the pile on the desk and looked at the form from it. Carefully copying Matron's handwriting, she filled out the form, including the things she would have found in the examination. She was especially careful when copying the initials, signature, and the date (correcting it for the current day). She then put the folder on the stack marked "To Be Filed", two places below the top. She disposed of the gloves, grabbed her bundle and headed to the front door. En route, she stashed her bundle in a utility closet.

She got there just as an older girl was letting the ambulance crew in. She hurried up to them and offered to show them the way. As the other girl was about to speak, she continued, "I was there when it happened. And I was the one who suggested you be called."

They set off with her, easily matching her quick walk with their longer strides. On the way, she told them her story. They took particular note of the rape allegation and the description of the injuries. They asked her which hand the teacher had used, and she told them. She then produced the torn panties, and one of them sealed them in a plastic bag. She then slid the bag into a drawer of the medical kit her partner carried. As her partner closed the drawer, he failed to notice her handing Linda something, or Linda hiding it in her pocket.

She pushed open the door and they entered. Matron looked angry to see her there. "I told you to wait in the headmistress' office. What are you doing here?"

"I was trying to find it, when I saw them come in the front door. I guided them here and described what had happened. I figured it would save some time."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.