Ginny - Cover

Ginny

by gl1200a

Copyright© 2007 by gl1200a

True Story Sex Story: Two sets of brother and sister introduce me to not only the joy of sex, but it happens in an orgy. Everybody gets laid, but all the boys are too young to shoot anything but blanks.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Orgy   First   .

Late spring of 1949, we moved out of the temporary house that we had built on arrival in Alaska, and into the new family home built over the past several years at the other end of the five and a half acres that we owned.

Father immediately subdivided the property and keeping 2 1/2 acres for us, started by selling our first house to some more newcomers from Texas.

It wasn't very long before I added their two kids (Bernie and Ginny) to my social group.

Let's see. I was 10, Bernie was 10 and Ginny was 11. That made for a fairly tight age group, and then add two more kids from up the road, (Mark who was 11 and his twin sister Mary).

We managed to get into most of the more interesting things in the area, among those were the creek that flowed through the property, a fairly large "fort" that we had constructed scrap building materials and last but far from least, and old abandoned root cellar.

The root cellar was dug into the side of what had been a riverbank when the last ice age was disappearing leaving a year round stream for posterity, and beavers (the four legged kind) had created a low dam and the resulting pond got pretty warm by late summer.

Since the day was warm, and the others knew about the pond on our property, Mark suggested that we cool off with a swim in the pond instead of hiking to the lake a bout two miles away.

Because of the pond, I had never been to the lake, and somehow my folks had never gotten around to buying me a swimsuit. I guess they figured that with a private pond, skinny dipping was as good as anything.

The rest of the kids turned to go get their suits and I hollered that I didn't own a swimsuit. They stopped, put their heads together and said "We'll just have to all go skinny dipping". This could get interesting, as this would be my first chance to see what girls looked like.

We headed to the pond, and in our excitement, started removing shirts probably around fifty yards early. At the small sand "beach" near the dam, we finished stripping and dove in.

After while we got cool enough, and laid out on our clothes just basking in the afternoon sun looking at the girls. Mark popped the first woody. Mary glancing over started giggling and said "Hey Ginny, look at my brother".

We all looked and laughed at Mark, asking him what brought that on. Mark said it was because looking at the two girls got him thinking about the "bed party" he and Mary had had after their folks went to work that morning.

Not knowing what he was talking about, little virgin me asked "What's a bed party"? Bernie said "That's another name for fucking".

I said " I never did anything like that because I didn't have any sisters".

Mary brought her knees up and spread them wide, and then used both hands to open the little hairless slit between her legs. She looked me straight in the face and said "You've never put your peter into a girl?".

I told her that was the first time I'd ever seen a girl without any of her clothes on had no idea what they had between their legs.

Both girls giggled and started talking quietly to their brothers. In about a minute, the boys looked over at me and asked if I wanted to join them in fucking the girls. They said that both of them wanted to try some different boys at least once, and having a spare would make things interesting. The boys said we needed somewhere private so that no adults would catch us.

I said we could probably use the root cellar as it was clean and dry and I had a half dozen candles that I had brought from home for lighting when I was playing there.

We went inside, closing the outer door and I lit one candle. As the light came up, the others asked how come it's so small in here we thought that this would be bigger to store things?

I explained that this was like a closed front porch, and as I moved, my shadow moved off the back wall and they could see a second door. The anteroom served to conserve the heat that the vegetables produced and prevented a blast of 30 degree below zero air from pouring in and making thing first freeze and then rot.

I went into the inner room and lit two more candles. The additional light showed a room that was about ten feet wide and about fifteen feet long with a three and a half foot wide shelf about a foot off the floor running down each side of the room. On one shelf there were four piles of 100 lb. potato sacks each stacked about six inches high.

There was a short discussion about what we were going to do, and the girls got to choose whom they would start with. Bernie got stuck with the proverbial short straw and had to wait 'til someone else finished.

Mark would do his sister, and Ginny had chosen me for her first of the day. I'm standing there wondering how this actually worked, and Ginny decided to make things easy for me.

Ginny told Mark and Mary to do it "doggy style", and told me to wait a minute while they started and then just copy what they were doing.

Mark was still sporting a bone, and as soon as Mary was on her hands and knees, he got up behind her and rubbed the end of his hard prick along the length of Mary's slit for a few strokes and then pushed it into her hot little pussy.

Up 'til now, I'd been standing there with "limber timber" like the blond Polack that I am, but as Mark slid into his sister, "Shazam", instant woody, That pecker of mine was like a piece of iron, and it tried to get even harder. Oh God, I was so hard that it almost hurt. I turned to look at Ginny.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.