Artists and Abstracts - Cover

Artists and Abstracts

Copyright© 2007 by excelerent

Chapter 6

I was stunned, the word Vampire rolled through my mind, and I was afraid ... I didn't think I could fear anymore...

Stake...

Heart...

Silver?

I laughed ... to myself, I just couldn't make it come out.

He growled and bore the fangs out more prominently than before, and werewolf crossed my mind.

Then it leapt at me and nothing crossed my mind but the pain, it was instant, searing, bloody.

I felt the blood ... my blood

Pain into anger, anger into revenge.

Bleed count Dracula, Bleed hairball ... just bleed, grovel, and die...

Slowly I began to live in the moment, he leapt from the girl to me claws bore, fangs raring, caught me on the shoulder, and then I was spinning, I found the ground and pushed.

Everything went black for a moment. Then I was on my back the beast ... thing was trudging back to the girl ... to finish her off.

I reared up and readied another stone to distract that thing, but just as I made it to my feet, it turned, yellow eyes glaring at me.

I ran too, towards him, not a good idea.

I rose the rock in my hand high above my head and pushed it adding as much muscle power as I could, letting gravity give it all it could.

My timing was perfect and before I knew it the rock, and my fist had a date with the top of the things head, I literally heard the bones crack, at first I thought I had broken his skull, until the pain came and my hand was a jumbled mess of shattered bones.

Inertia is a funny force even if a giant beast running full force at you is conked on the head, it still slides forward, and brick is surprisingly hard.

Needless to say I was in pain, but that thing was too, that I could promise.

I took the brief moment we were both recovering to re-evaluate the situation ... whatever this thing was it wasn't a werewolf, it was black, hairless, and most of all ... black ... it was difficult to describe even to myself, it was like a film of blackness of a group of oversized muscles, stretched taught, even its mouth was black, the teeth made no distinction on where the gum ended and fang began, whatever it was it wasn't looking for blood ... that scared me even more.

While deep in the blackness of my thoughts, I forgot the pain and only came back when I realized I couldn't breath, I opened my eyes and found that I was suspended three or four feet in the air, massive claw/hand grasping my neck.

I through quick and pushed at its face, no luck, it just brushed of the pressure like a gust of wind, which I needed desperately, so...

Aim small, hit small...

I popped its eye.

It growled and recoiled, I did too, eye juice all over...

As I fell to the ground I was treated to a horrible sight, the beast growled and groped its eye ... well eye socket. The bits of action behind the hand I caught was distressing, it was like a pool of shadows stirred up by hungry fish ... feasting. When it moved it hand it had a new eye, slightly brighter and not quite used to the dim street lights, but new none-the-less.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.