The Spanking Couples - Cover

The Spanking Couples

Copyright© 2007 by reddbunnz

Chapter 4: The Creampie

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Creampie - A married couple looking to spark some life into a boring sex life learns about a local spanking club and decides to give it a try. They meet a similar couple, and the results are surprising.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

After coming down from her anal climax, Debbie looked over at the other bed and saw Bill laying face down.

"What's the matter, Billy Boy?" she teased. "You got a sore butt and a hard cock? You need a fresh place to put that hard cock? How about Ron's mouth?"

Ron and Bill both moaned, then Debbie crawled up on the bed, and told Bill to get up one his knees. Once Bill was in position, Debbie got on her hands and knees, and backed her ass towards Bill. She reached behind her, grabbed Bill's hard cock, and slowly began working it into her pussy. "Common, Billy Boy." She teased again. "You love creampies. Well, let's make one now. I want Marion to taste one of our specials".

Bill began to bump and grind away. Because he nearly came while getting his asshole reamed by Marion, it did not take long for him to shoot his load into his wife's wet, hot box. He pumped and pumped and pumped, until he was exhausted. He then collapsed on the bed, and Diane rolled over onto her back, and reached down to pinch her pussy lips closed, thereby trapping all of Bill's cum in her pussy.

With one hand holding her puss closed, Debbie walked over to Marion and used her free hand to untie the rope holding her in a hogtie. She then did the same for Ron, and told them both to roll over onto their backs, with their heads hanging over the side of the bed. Once they were in position, she ordered her husband to stand in front of Ron while she positioned herself near Marion's waiting lips.

Then, to everyone's amazement, Debbie made another shocking announcement:

"OK guys, we're going to have another contest. Ron, your job is to make Bill cum before I do. If you do, you can fuck Bill in the ass while Marion sucks his cock. IF not, you stay tied up all night."

"Marion, your job is to make me cum before Bill. If you do, I will trade places with you and be your sexual slave the rest of the night. But, if Bill comes first, you get to suck my husband's cock while your husband is fucking him in the ass. And, I will be spanking your ass while you do it."

"Bill, your goal is to protect your virgin asshole. If you cum first, then your ass is next. If I cum first, then your asshole is safe."

Well, I knew my husband, and I was pretty sure that he would not cum before me. Yes, I secretly wanted to trade places with Marion, and this contest was the perfect excuse. I gave the command and, suddenly I saw Marion wiggle her tongue toward my slit. Remembering that I was still holding Bill's load in my pussy, I lurched forward so that Marion could access my hot hole. I looked to the right, only to see Ron anxiously sucking away at my husband's cock. And, it was getting bigger by the moment.

I was feeling good. Marion is an experienced pussy eater, and she was eagerly sucking my pussy dry. She was lapping up all of Bills sperm and my cum from my pussy, and I was getting hotter and hotter. I looked at Bill and saw that he also was getting hotter. Feeling another man's mouth around his cock was making him horny again. But, I also loved the touch of another woman's tongue on my pussy.

I looked at Bill and Ron again, and I saw Bill begin to close his eyes and moan. My plan was about to backfire, then...

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I screamed. I had climaxed again. And, it happened just before Bill shot his load into Ron's mouth. We both had cum only moments apart. Marion continued to lap at my lips, while Ron continued to suck Bill dry. Ron definitely loved to suck cock, but I had never guessed that Marion loved to eat pussy. And, I was in seventh heaven.

But, only for another moment, for soon I would be wearing the handcuffs and licking her snatch dry.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.