Officer Longdong
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Deputy Do Right done done wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant  

I made my way back to the station and it was just past one pm. There was nothing needing my attention so I decided to take the rest of the day off. Ordinarily I had all of Saturday off, but I hadn't been bothered by my morning's duties today.

When I got home Millie was fitting in so well I was afraid things were looking bad for Deaton. Apparently he just couldn't cope with the fact I had him by the balls. I thought I could change his mind on that score, but my next thought was whether I wanted to.

"Ok girls, gather round. Poor Carol Kershaw lost her husband last night and I'm thinking we should go over and provide a little comfort for her."

"Ha, I'll bet you've already provided some comfort," Rita Kay said.

"Well I might have shared a little of the one eyed snake for her benefit, but you all know a gal can't live by dick alone, and I don't even think she was getting any while old George was alive. I want y'all to get dressed for a little visiting and go over and introduce yourselves."

"Maybe we can practice over there. I've heard that big house had a real music room and a grand piano," Millie said.

"See there, you'll all have a nice time, so get going. Be sure to get Carol to give you a tour of the whole house while you're there."

"Poor Nancy, she was all set to practice today and her mother wouldn't let her come over. She said she was feeling too tired to work today and she made Nancy go," Darla Faye said.

"I'll go by the Dixie Maid and give old man Wilson a talk. I'll bet he can get his wife to come in and do her duty."

I went by all right and Nancy fixed up my order real quick like. Not only was her Mom not feeling ill, she was at the First Church of the Nazarene gossiping and her Daddy was off somewhere too. I made myself at home and watched her while she cooked my lunch. It didn't take me five minutes to see their overhead extinguisher hood wasn't up to the new code.

I called the county Fire Marshal over to ask about it while I sat down to eat.

The Fire Marshal's job went along with being the Fire Chief, and Jimbo Hotchkiss was over to look around before I finished my onion rings. Daddy Wilson came back inside a few minutes later and he was just in time to get the bad news.

Now Jimbo was all fired up to shut the Dixie Maid down until the new equipment was in place, but I explained to him how we'd be looking for a new fire chief if the Dixie Maid wasn't open for business next time I came looking for a couple of burgers.

Jimbo tried to give me a little lip about it and I told him I happened to know every member of the town council and I figured I could have an emergency meeting called in about ten minutes if he really wanted to go to the mat over this thing.

He wrote Mr Wilson a citation, but I knew as well as anyone it wasn't worth a shit without a legal order backing it up, and I explained that to Mr Wilson.

Mr Wilson was thanking me for the information and the help until I explained another fact of life to him. Our town had an ordinance that prevented him from leaving underage children down there in charge of a business alone.

"Now I've noticed her in here by herself several times, Mr Wilson. I'm prepared to let bygones be bygones, but I know good and well your wife is down at the church gossiping and keeping Nancy from the piano lessons I've arranged for her to have.

"You can haul your old lady's fat ass out of church to watch the place or I can go and get the rest of the details taken care of to have you shut down until you get your fire equipment fixed up."

Mr Wilson let me know he hadn't been aware Nancy was missing her piano lessons and she was free to go on now and he'd watch the place until his wife got back.

I walked out with Nancy and told her of the new place we'd be meeting for the lessons. She goosed my balls just a little as she sat down in her car and then took off. I didn't know whether Wilson was mad or glad about the way things had turned out, but then again I didn't give a shit.

I took a ride out by the cave where Mose was watching the still. Mose Jr was there with him and they'd come by in Mose's old pickup. It was a 1948 Chevy five window model.

"When Monroe gets Jr's truck ready I want you to take yours to him Mose. I can see it could use a little fixing up of its own."

Mose was happy enough with the idea and I left the two in peace and went to check on my prisoners. I called the two from the other county out and removed all their cuffs then explained where the dead officer and old Deaton needed to go.

"But that Deaton is still alive sheriff," one of them said.

"Well I guess you two will just have to stay down here until he dies of natural causes. Somebody needs to watch over him til he dies and is taken care of. You boys sure you want to come to work in my department?"

They both said they did, so I told them to get rid of Deaton and Custis and get ready to leave. The one that usually did the talking asked if they could stay until their next meal and I told them it would be fine, then I asked about any family they might have.

"Ain't neither one of us got family. We was living in a shack the sheriff over there provided and it weren't much to speak of."

"Well don't worry about it then. I'll let you use one of the departments pickups to go get your things around midnight. I've got a nice little two bedroom brick in town you can live in until I see how well you're gonna work out. I'll send a man out to pick you up in a couple of hours. He'll bring you to the house and y'all just wait there for the pickup to get there."

They agreed it sounded fine to them and I left. I made it back over to Carol Kershaw's house and found a warm welcome.

Apparently Nancy had taken the girls back over to my house for a few things and when I knocked on the door Carol met me at it in another skimpy outfit. It was just the start of a long day for me.

Once I saw the situation I called in and gave instructions for the care and feeding of my two newly hired murderers and then I really did take the rest of the day off. Things went so well over at Carol's house it turned into a fuckover. I was happy to see all my girls, including Nancy and Carol fit nicely in the big bed. Hell, I liked the place and I was thinking about moving in.

I woke with a brainstorm the next morning and thank goodness my boner hadn't let me down. I'd been snuggled up to young Nancy's horny little ass and I gave her an eye opener just after seven am. It let me wake up in plenty of time for my next move up in the world.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.