Officer Longdong - Cover

Officer Longdong

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Deputy Do Right done done wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant  

I drove on out near where the campout was supposed to be. I hoped against hope John Kendal was going to be controllable. I hadn't seen him in any of the pictures I'd taken of the peepers and really didn't know much about him.

My worries were over when I slipped unnoticed into my spot. Apparently Kendal had started early on his beer drinking and he was already in his sleeping bag and sawing logs.

The campout was a little smaller than I'd expected, but that would be helpful for me in the long run and I'd come to the scene just at the right time. Someone had put a small CD player to work and it had just started in on one of the country slow songs like you've heard in so many strip clubs.

Carol Kershaw was starting her first number I guess and George was sitting out as if watching her while what he was really up to was obvious. There were two young scouts with him and while Carol was putting on a show George was already fondling the boys on either side of him.

I got a few good pictures of him rubbing on the boy's goobers, but I made sure to get plenty of Carol as she dropped one piece of clothing and then the next. She was a looker and a half and when she let go of her bra I was doing a little goober rubbing myself, but it was on my own goober.

By the time Carol was down to nothing but a small thong she had increased the shaking of her ass and George had both the boy's dicks out and he had one in each hand.

The song switched about then and one with a little better tempo came on. Carol was shaking it faster now and then she slipped off the thong and started giving us a real show bumping and grinding her landing strip trimmed beaver. I don't know where George had found her, but she was a hot number and she was doing a professional job with her act.

I don't mind saying I was enjoying the show, but I was working overtime switching from shots of Carol at work and then George at play.

Finally he made the move I needed though. He started sucking one of the boy's dicks and I got good shots of the whole deal. I let him finish the one boy off and get started on the other one. I decided I had enough when I caught him inhaling the second boys dick so I stood up, pulled out my Glock, and walked to the fire they had going.

I read George the riot act and cuffed him pretty quick. Neither boy was twelve yet and so they were scared shitless. After George was latched down I managed to capture Carol before she had enough of her clothes back on to matter. I let her finish up and then led her back to her car.

"I could probably get you at least a year or two in jail for this, but mostly I'm interested in getting your husband. Make up your mind now if you want a trial and the whole ball of wax or if you'd rather work off your crime to me."

"I knew this was too good to last the way that pervert was taking chances. How long do you think I'll need to pay off my crime," Carol said.

"That all depends on you. I can probably get by with just a little pussy from you a time or two if you're all that anxious to go. Then again, I can probably get you pretty well set up for a stay in our town."

"I sure didn't leave nothing in Dallas when old George took a fancy to me where I was dancing. I like living in that nice big house with him."

"Well I can probably fix it where you'll stay in the house, but this dancing for young boys has got to stop, and you can't be running no cat house there either."

"That's the reason I was so happy when George came sniffing around me in Dallas. I wasn't making enough money just stripping and he got me out of there before I had to turn any tricks. Still, it wasn't exactly a marriage made in heaven."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.