Officer Longdong - Cover

Officer Longdong

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Deputy Do Right done done wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant  

It was only the first one really, but I now considered the nights without Millie to be family home nights. Just me, Rita Kay, Carla, and the girls and our quality time with my dick between their legs. With things cut back to only the four of them I pretty much wore them out, but they didn't complain.

Of course Rita Kay wasn't going to complain about a thing. Her dearly departed had tried to keep her in line, but obviously he wasn't man enough for the job and the thing about it was Rita Kay didn't really want a lot of spankings or anything like that. All she needed was a man to line her out and make sure she did what he told her to.

I did have another little chore for her this morning though. There was no sense in me bothering to wash myself in the shower when Rita Kay could be called into service and do such a nice job.

I was up first, but all I had to do was give her naked ass a single swat and she was happy to get up and get us into the shower. She started my day off right with a nice blowjob and then she washed me clean as a whistle and headed for the kitchen as soon as she had me dry and a robe around her.

Sarah Jean and Darla Faye were good girls too, and they were down to help their new mother fix Daddy's breakfast every day. Carla was the last to show up for breakfast, but she came in wearing nearly nothing and I let her slide on eye appeal alone.

Before I left for the office I let them all know Nancy Wilson would be coming by for a little musical instruction with them this evening.

"Oh, did she ask you about it yesterday," Darla Faye asked.

"Yes. When I found out it was her birthday yesterday I gave her a good fucking down at the Dixie Maid, and I invited her to come take lessons with the rest of you. I can't wait to see all you women naked at the same time, especially with the way Millie acts so shy sometimes."

I headed on out to the office and for once I planned on having an easy day. I knew I'd have my work cut out for me with the campout tonight, but I didn't care. I'd get a lot of enjoyment, what with Millie and Nancy over for the evening, and come to think of it Deaton would be camping out so Millie could stay the night and be ready for me to wake her up for a little round when I got in from my prowling later.

I'd just got settled into my office desk chair with a fresh cup of coffee and the paper spread out when Shirley rang me saying I had a call from Monroe.

"Sheriff, it's Monroe. A car come up and let a guy off just a few minutes ago. The one who he let out is trying to get that pickup started and he's being mighty sneaky about it. I figured I'd better call you before I went down to open the place up."

"You done good Monroe. You and your woman just stay in the house and me and Jeffrey will come take care of things."

By the time Jeffery and I got over that way the car that had let the guy out in the first place must have come back because they had both hoods up and a pair of jumper cables stretched between the car and the pickup.

We had come in an unmarked car and both of us had changed into work clothes before we left. Luckily both of the two deputies from Broward County were in street clothes too.

Jeffery drove us up to stop right behind the car that would start and we bailed out with our pistols in our hands.

"Well good morning Custis. What brings you two over stealing in my county this morning."

"We ain't stealing nothing, this is my truck and trailer," Custis said, and he wasn't in such a neighborly mood.

"That's even better, cause it was confiscated in the middle of a cattle theft. You boys put your hands on the truck with your feet back and spread."

"I ain't doing no such thing," Custis said.

"Hell, that's all the better then. I'll just shoot your asses for trying to escape," I said, and made sure he saw my Glock was already pointing his way."

Jeffery had slipped over beside them by now and when Custis opened his mouth to argue some more I nodded and Jeffery cold cocked him behind the ear and it put Custis out for a while.

"Now dumbass, do you want a dose of the same or will you pay attention to your betters."

"Just tell me what you want out of me Sheriff. I'll do just what you say."

"That's good, cause if you try to slip away I'll just shoot your ass dead. I've got plans for Custis to spend a little time away from home. You can stay with him or you can die now. What's it gonna be?"

"Well sir, I ain't been on the force over there but a couple of days, and I've already found out it ain't the kind of police work I was trained for in the army. I believe I'll just do whatever you say. I've seen a couple of dead men over in Iraq, and it didn't make me want to be one."

Old Custis moved a little just then and damned if Jeffery didn't beat me to the kick up side his head. I looked the other young officer over then and made a snap decision.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.