Officer Longdong - Cover

Officer Longdong

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Deputy Do Right done done wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant  

Carla, Sarah Jean, and Darla Faye slept in after I got up the next morning, but Rita Kay had my breakfast ready as soon as I'd showered and put on my uniform. She gave me a good kissing before I left for the office too.

The office was quiet when I got there since most of our lately arrived prisoners were gone, but I had an early call not ten minutes after I was behind my desk with the morning paper spread out and a cup of coffee.

Apparently Deaton had taken me very seriously over the warnings I gave him. He'd worked long into the night over his list of transgressions, but it wasn't the reason for his early morning call.

"Sheriff, I just got a call from George Kershaw. He was all set to have a campout with the boy scouts this weekend, but the pastor was supposed to go with him.

"I been on one of those campouts before, but I don't never want to go on another'n. I just don't go in for that stuff he gets into with them boys," Deaton said.

"What all does he get up to?"

"Well, he brings along beer and after he gets the boys drunk his wife shows up and gives 'em a show. Once she has the boys hot and bothered George sends her away and he works his way around to sucking off the boys and then he cornholes them later," Deaton said, but he didn't let on any part he might have had in the after action.

"Well I'll tell you something Deaton, you're gonna be right there front and center at this campout and you're gonna do everything you can to get George into the spirit of things."

"I am?"

"You sure are, cause I'm gonna be there too, except I'm gonna be an uninvited guest. Just me and my digital camera. You call old George back up and tell him how much you're looking forward to things."

"But sheriff, I don't know about all that."

"Well, better put your work clothes on then. If you can't help me out with this I guess you're gonna have to come back down here and visit with us some more. I think I can even get you in the same cell you just left."

"I'd better let you go now sheriff. I need to call George and make sure we're all set for this Friday night," he said, and rang off.

That phone call from Deaton was just the thing for my spirits this morning, and damned if Shirley didn't have some even better news for me. Seemed a lawyer from over in the next county was out there and confused about two men he was supposed to pick up. I had her send him right on in.

I met him at the door to my office and invited him on in. Somehow he was under the impression we were holding a couple of guys from his county.

"Well, I'd like to help you out, but we've only got a few state prisoners in here right now."

"But, I heard you picked up my clients yesterday on a misunderstanding over some cattle," he said.

"Well I don't know how you could have since we didn't have any misunderstandings like that around here. Maybe you're in the wrong county."

"No, I'm sure I'm at the right place, Sheriff."

"Well I'm sure you're not. You get your ass right back across the county line now, or I'll find something to hold you on. I don't know what you're trying to pull, but you won't be the first lawyer I've held in my jail."

I guess he caught on pretty quick-like there because he left right away. I couldn't feature what they thought they were up to, but it seemed like they were mighty anxious to have their boys back. It did make me sit up and notice though.

Long as I was down in my office I started in on reading a few reports I had to sign off on and things kinda got away from me. Next time I looked up it was just at 2 PM and I was hungry. What the hell, I got in my car and drove out to the Dixie Maid again.

The lunch rush was over and that sweet little Nancy was minding the counter again when I turned in my order. She smiled at me real big and took my order and then I took a chair to wait for my food.

Nancy came over with my burgers in only a few minutes and she stood real close to me while she was setting 'em down. Of course my paw was handy to give her a little fondle on her ass, and she giggled when I did.

"Do I look any older today sheriff?" she asked, and I noticed she made sure not to move her cute ass out from under my inspection.

"Not a bit Nancy. You look cute as hell, but you don't look older."

"Well I am. I'm sixteen today. Daddy bought me a new car too," she said.

"Well I'll be. Sweet sixteen," I said, and since she was old enough I let my hand drop off her ass and slid it up under her skirt. Luckily it was loose enough for me to regain my hold on her buns up under it.

"Yes sir, I'm sweet sixteen and never been kissed."

"Now that's a shame girl. Let me eat my dinner and I'll see if I can't cure you of that ill, unless somebody you like better comes in before I finish.

"Nobody comes in around this time, sheriff. I think I'll just shut the front door so's you can eat in private," she said.

I'd known little Nancy since she was just a bitty baby, but she'd sure grown up nice looking so far. We'd always flirted around a little from the time her cute little titties got started. Seemed to me like she wanted to do more than flirt this afternoon, and I was all for it. I chowed down on my order pretty quick, and when she came over to freshen up my Coke I had a better idea.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.