Officer Longdong - Cover

Officer Longdong

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Deputy Do Right done done wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant  

When Doctor Jeb Johnson made his appearance I let him know the suspects had decided they'd be better off telling everything they knew.

"Well, you can't have everything, and I guess you've got something else in mind for 'em. Just let me know if you ever need me to make sure things look right on the death certificates," he said, and then went on back home.

My two best deputies were here by now, and I nearly had them take the two off to jail, then I thought better of it. If I had them in jail it wouldn't take long before a lawyer showed up to take them right back out and over across the county line.

"Jeffery, why don't we forget these two were ever here at all, officially anyway. Truss 'em up good and run 'em out to that cave where Mose is running the still for Billy Joe, may he rest in peace."

"Well, it'll sure make our neighbors wonder what in the hell is going on," Jeffery said.

"Won't it though. I figure we can keep these two alive as long as we need to with two meals a day and Daisy Mae can probably fix them up. Hell, they'll probably gain weight on ham hocks, turnip greens, and mashed potatoes and I might even ask Daisy to throw 'em in some neckbones every Sunday. That and a glass of sweet tea will be better'n what they deserve."

"You want me to lock 'em in that back room in the old cave?" he asked.

"I don't see why not. Nobody can hear 'em way back in there no matter how they holler. Hell, we can even spare 'em one candle a day so they can see what all's in there with 'em."

I helped Jeffry get 'em loaded into the back of his prowl car and then gave 'em a good wave goodbye as he left with 'em. I wasn't going to keep 'em forever, but it would be hard as hell for a lawyer to find 'em if one came looking.

I called Monroe next to come pick up the truck and trailer they'd been driving. He came right over and I had him make a few special preparations for the rig he was hauling off. He loosened the distributor, picked it up out of the hole and twirled it about half a round before letting it back down in the hole.

After he gave the engine a couple of turns the keyway in the bottom of the distributor shaft picked up the oil pump drive again and it all settled right back down into place. It looked like it was in the perfect place again when he tightened it back down, but with the little adjustment it was now ninety degrees out of time.

I had Monroe try to start it for real then and of course it spit back through the carburetor like I'd known it would. It wouldn't start for days unless someone who knew what to look for got hold of it.

I had Monroe haul the whole right over to his place, but told him to leave it outside in case somebody came by to see if they could slip away with it.

Of course the whole thing would be right in front of Monroe's house and in plain sight of it the whole time. Now I knew I couldn't count on Monroe to be sober enough to sound the alarm if someone came to take the rig away, but his wife never touched a drop.

I knew she kept a watch on his place while he was drunk at night anyway. When I promised Monroe a hundred bucks if she turned in anyone coming after the truck and trailer at night I knew we'd know within five minutes.

I figured I had things tied up as neat as I could get 'em, and since the day was over already I headed home.

Damned if the music store's truck wasn't there when I made it, and they'd already put the piano in the front room. The delivery men were waiting around with a ticket for me to sign, but I had Rita Kaye give 'em another glass of tea and I called Jerry Loveall, the owner of the store.

He was happy enough to hear from me, especially when I told him I could go ahead and send cash for the piano.

"I knew you were good for it Jake, but if you can send cash it'll help out," he said.

"I'm flush for right now and I'll send it on with your men. Say, you don't have a good Mark VI alto down there, do ya. I've been wanting another one and if the girls learn fast enough I might even play with them a little."

"Do you want to trade yours in on it? I can make you are real good deal if you do," he said.

"You know I'll never let that one get away from me. I also know the price is climbing so don't be afraid to tell me how much a new one will cost."

"Well, I don't have a new one, but I do have a hell of a deal on an alto, a tenor, and a good coin-silver flute."

"Well hold 'em for me. I'll be down tomorrow or the next day to give 'em a serious looking at."

"I'll do it, Sheriff. I always hate to see soneone who can really play give up on it. By the way, if you're going to have Millie out there giving lessons you might want to look at a good guitar. I've got a really nice Gibson J-200 in here. You know you always wanted to pick up on guitar too, and Millie can get you started good, especially since you can already read music."

"Well hold on to it too. If I don't put in the time for it one of the girls will probably pick it up sooner or later."

He let me go then before he sold me the whole store, and I counted out the money for the piano and let his delivery men get gone. Millie acted like she was about to leave too, but I put an end to talk like that.

"But sheriff, I need to get home and fix dinner for Deaton," she said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.