Officer Longdong - Cover

Officer Longdong

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Deputy Do Right done done wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant  

I knew I had this deal closed already so I walked back over to Millie and started undoing the blouse she had on. She shrunk back at first and was setting her nerves to complain, but I cut her short right away.

"You'd better get your mind right over what's about to happen, Millie. I'm going to turn Deaton loose with no charges if you play your cards right. Sure, there'll be a little gossip, but there won't be any charges and life will go on like it has been with only a little more supervision from me.

"Then again, if we have any trouble in here over my investigation I can put him right back in the cell he came out of, and file charges on him as a Peeping Tom. Just think about how the news will go down, expecially at your store.

"You all are making a good living there, but I doubt it would keep going so fine if Deaton had to spend a few years in the pen."

Millie wasn't a dummy and I could see in her face she understood what her part in things would have to be. As I finished with the buttons on her blouse and pulled it off her she had made up her mind to do her part.

I had made up my mind it was a caution how women could hide their assets with unflattering clothes, and in Millie's case they were significant assets.

She had titties for days and when I had the bra off her they stood right up to be counted. Her big nipples were something else too and I latched my mouth to one right away. Meanwhile my hands were still getting her out of the rest of her clothes.

I really hadn't expected Millie to get with the program at all. I'd figured she'd keep quiet and take it, but her nipples told the tale on her. The one I had in my mouth shot right up to attention and when I switched to the other one it jumped up too.

She was trying to stay still and let me have my way with her, but when I got my hand down in her bloomers she was dripping wet and when I pushed a finger up into her tight sheath she sighed out loud and her arms wrapped around my neck and she hugged me to her.

I wasn't letting her off so easy though. When I had her bare ass naked I stepped back to take a good look and I even made her turn in a circle to give me the full view.

She was carrying a few extra pounds all right, but she carried them well and mostly in a big delectable ass. I started off with my uniform and I smiled to myself when my big dick came into Millie's sight.

After we were both naked I led her over to the big couch and sat us down on it. I knew she hadn't wanted to, but she couldn't help herself and she had both her hands around my dick by now and was pumping it up and down.

"Ever had anything that size up you before, Millie?" I asked.

"No. Never. I don't think it'll fit," she said, sounding nervous but still pumping.

"It'll fit all right," I said, and tumped her onto her back on the couch.

I crawled up between her thighs and took my dick in my hand. Even with the extra pounds she was no more than a slick, pleasingly plump. Her old man was on up there in years, but Millie was at least a young fat girl.

Hell, if I could get her to doing some exercise and pushing herself back from the table a little bit she'd make a nice break for me every other night or so. For right now though her slit was good and greasy already and I pushed my knob against it right away.

Millie had another treat to show me too. Her pussy was tight. She was Deaton's second wife. He'd married her after his first wife died having Joeby, and Millie had never had any kids.

It took five or ten minutes to get my dick shoved all the way up her quim and damn was it ever worth the work. Millie was a big woman with a little hole and by the time I was pumping her at full speed she was helping all she could.

This wasn't the last fuck I wanted from Millie by any means, so I did my best to do her right. I was giving her the full meal deal up her cooter and my mouth was sucking and nipping her big nipples for all I was worth.

If it hadn't been for the soundproofing in my office I knew everyone outside would have heard my belly slapping hell out of hers, but they never, and I managed to put my mouth on hers for a big kiss when she got her cookies and started in moaning. I finally let go my load up her and I knew it was big enough to keep her lubed up for a week.

While she was panting and trying to catch her breath Millie still had her arms around my neck and she was kissing me everywhere she could find a place. I was actually proud of the job I'd done on her, but I was already wanting another round.

Millie's big ass was beautiful and I knew for sure I was gonna get my dick up it before long. For now I put my uniform back on and told Millie to just rest a little while I took care of some business.

Deaton was dressed and looking respectable when I left my office. He aked me where his wife was and I sidled over to give him the happy news.

"Your wife is giving a deposition in my office, Deaton. If you've got a damned brain at all you'll get your ass back home and start writing down everything you know about the former preacher and every other illegal thing y'all been up to. If you leave out a single thing your wife mentions I'll make sure you get five years in the pen for each omission. Now git," I said, and he got.

Back in my office I warned Millie not to tell Deaton a thing about what had gone on in my office, but I could see it was the last thing on her mind. Right at the last I thought of a good excuse to have Millie over to my house often.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.