Officer Longdong
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Deputy Do Right done done wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant  

"They treating you better now, Haywire?"

"Sheriff, if it weren't for my two girls I'd just stay here," he said.

"Well, I've got plans to get you out of all your responsibilities, Haywire. Just try to get by here and try not to puke on the floor or nothing like it. I'll see about getting you a TV tomorrow and I'll make sure you get a nice cool screwdriver as soon as you wake up, or would you rather have a bloody mary?"

"The screwdriver is already sounding nice and tasty and I appreciate your thoughtfulness," he said, and then turned up the jar of shine for a big gulp.

When I left the station, I went back by Carla's house and she was anxious to see me. She was excited since she'd found something she really liked in her husband's papers. He had credit life on the house and he had a pretty good life insurance policy too.

"I hate to be the one to break the bad news to you Carla, but there's a chance Billy Joe ain't gonna make it," I said.

"What's happened? Did he take a turn for the worse?"

"Nothing's happened yet, I just have a bad feeling," I said, and then took her to the bedroom and gave her a good old country screwing.

When I made it home Rita Kay, Sarah Jean, and Darla Faye were already fast friends. Sarah Jean and Darla Faye had spilled the beans about marriage and motherhood to Rita Kay and she was almost beside herself with happiness.

"Well, we will have to actually wait until Pastor Franklin dies to make it official, but he's in an irreversible coma now and all they're waiting for is someone to tell them to shut off the machines.

"This does come with some strings though, if you want to marry me," I said.

"Of course I do. What strings?"

"You'll have to promise me you'll teach your girls how to really suck a dick - my dick in fact."

It didn't take more than four of five seconds to get it settled and the first lesson was underway as quick as the three of them could get naked, get me naked, and hit their knees in front of me.

Rita Kay really was an expert at sucking a dick. She wasn't able to get it in her throat without gagging, yet, but after she explained how it should be done to Sarah Jean and Darla Faye they were better than she at it almost right away.

Darla Faye couldn't quite get it done, but after three or four tries Sarah Jean could open wide and swallow. I think humming was her own embellishment, but whether it was or wasn't it was a treat. She barely had time to get my dick back out of her throat before she got a lungful of come.

Even if she couldn't swallow me whole Rita Kay still knew more about lip and tongue work while trying to revive a dick. She had another trick too. I didn't realize she was sliding a finger up her own cooter, but she was and she had it good and slick when she slid it up my ass. It was like she pushed my dick back up hard from inside.

No doubt I should have given her a break for the excellent treatment, but when she ended up face down on the mattress and I got another good look at her ass I was on her and pushing my dick up her the back way in seconds.

Rita Kay was a girl who thought ahead too, and I knew it as soon as I realized she'd used her pussy juice in ways other than just stimulating my dick via the back door.

She's slicked up her own back channel too. Even though it let me know she'd been expecting an attack on her rosebud she still squealed and hollered like I was killing her as I forced my dick up her the tight way.

Rita Kay begged and pleaded for mercy while I gave it to her ass good. Her pleading for mercy set my blood on fire and had me pumping come before I knew what was happening.

After I'd hosed her bowels our newly minted daughters rolled my spent ass off her and she popped up to help them kiss and pet me all over.

Almost before I knew it we were all in the bed snuggled up together and with the sheet over us. I dropped off to sleep right away and I don't think my women were far behind me.

Around one AM I got a call from the office. I was already mad from being woke up and when the young assistant jailer spoke up he had me steaming in seconds.

"Sheriff, the hospital pulled the plug on Pastor Franklin and he died almost right away. That'll make his death murder and I'm about to send a car out to arrest Haywire's daughter that shot him."

"No, you're not. You're going to give the next ranking deputy with you your badge and sidearm and have him lock you in jail. It's obvious to me you're criminally insane and I want you in a cell before any of the residents find out you intended to arrest the underage victim of a peeping tom conspiracy."

"But sheriff, the Pastor was a respectable member of the community. Surely you don't believe the rumors.

"Rumors! What God damed cabbage leaf were you found under. He was shot just outside the innocent victim's window with his dick in his hand. How respectable is that?"

"Surely there's some mistake. He was a God fearing man."

"Are you really that stupid? Don't you know out-of-town preachers are the ones we need to keep the closest watch on? We've always had an eye on the local preachers, but we don't know shit about what the slimy bastards they send here had already been up to.

"Now, turn in your badge and keys and have yourself locked up. I'll talk to you in the morning," I said, and hung up.

Back in bed my dick got hard from all the _welcome back_ kisses and fondles. Darla Faye was closest to me so I put my mouth on hers and took hold of a titty with my free hand. She was already squirming like she was dying for it so I slid my hand down to her bush to make sure she was wet.

She was for real, but there was no missing her hymen. She was about to be done with it, but I'd have to take it easy this first time.

"Darla Faye ain't never done it before Sheriff," Sarah Jean said, as I moved between her legs.

"I know it. Didn't you see me with my hand on her pussy. I could feel her cherry right off. I'm gonna relieve her of the burden though, but I'm gonna lick her pussy a little first to make sure she's good and hot for it. You and Rita Kay suck on her nipples and play with her titties while I'm down there eatin' at the Y."

Ten seconds later Darla Faye didn't even know which way to shake her ass. She was moaning and babbling and barely noticed as I moved between her young thighs with my hard pecker leading the way. Afterwards it was duck soup.

Just a little pressure between her pussylips let me know I was in the right spot and I pushed on in, but slowly. She barely flinched, but she did suck in a deep breath when I pushed it further up her. Three pumps later I was up her to my balls and I let it soak for a beat or two while she gasped and groaned out loud.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.