Officer Longdong
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Deputy Do Right done done wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant  

"Sarah Jean told me you were really nice once she got to know you. I hope we can be good friends before long. Of course, I've never done it yet, but she claimed you'd be the best one to teach me how," she said, and then gave me the kind of kiss I knew someone had showed her.

Damn! Things were coming up roses, or at least pretty bushes, everywhere I turned. Since she had her legs spread a little I slid a hand up between them to get a feel of the bugger nearly begging for attention. She wasn't lying either because I felt her hymen as soon as I tried to slip a finger up her.

"You and I are going to be good friends real soon now. I'm probably going to have to keep your daddy in jail at least one more night, but don't worry. I'll come out and check on you two tonight," I said.

If the truth were known I really wanted to get started becoming one of her best friends right now, but duty was calling. I drove straight over to the parsonage and I got there just in time. Deacon Deaton Richardson was pulling to a stop in front of it.

I was out before him and I put my hand on my pistol before I said a word.

"What do you want here Deacon?"

"I've come to comfort the Pastor's wife." he said, and tried to sound a little uppity.

"Well turn your ass right back around and get out of here."

"But the pastor has been injured gravely in an accident."

"Who do you think you're lying to Deaton? I just came from the scene and the pastor was shot during the commission of a crime."

"Surely you must be mistaken, Sheriff," he said, but the uppity was out of him now.

"I don't know how I could be, Deaton. He was lying just outside the window he'd been peeping through when we got there and he still had his dick in his hand.

"You'd better get your ass home and start thinking how the rest of the congregation is going to take the news about the fine man you wanted them to hire as pastor. If you and the district commissioner who sent him get your act together with a settlement we might even keep it off Channel Twelve news for a few days at least.

"Of course we'll be questioning every man and boy in the church to make sure his criminal ways haven't spread in our community."

I just loved it when he said, "No one will believe those little Gibson whores," because I hit him as hard as I could on the end of his nose and cuffed him on the way down.

"You're under arrest on suspected conspiracy Deaton. If you say one more word before I talk to you again you'll be killed while trying to escape."

Of course he pissed his pants then. I fished out my trusty roll of duct tape and made sure he wouldn't let any cats out of any bags until I was ready. He went into my trunk next and I told him he'd never get out alive if I heard him make one sound, just before I shut the deck lid on him.

When I knocked on Rita Kay Franklin's front door she opened it right away and I could tell at once she already knew some of the details. By the way she wouldn't look at me in the face I also got a strong hint she was more than a little submissive. It was only logical considering who her husband was.

"Rita Kay, I've come to ask you a few questions about your husband," I said, and tried to sound as official as a redneck could.

"Yes sir," she said, but she was way more frightened than she should have been.

"Do you know what he's been doing?"

"I'm afraid I do. He's been caught at it twice before and he's been in serious trouble with the Church's Commishioners Council."

"You mean they knew about it and sent him here anyway?"

"Yes sir."

"Well, if he lives he won't be a preacher ever again, unless he's one while he's locked up.

"I don't know what I'll do now."

"Don't worry about it. Maybe some of the church families will help you?"

"I don't think so, and besides I can't get along without a man to tell me what to do," she said, and it's a wonder my dick didn't break through my uniform pants.

"You realize your husband won't be coming home don't you, one way or the other."

"I know it. I don't know what I'm going to do," she said, and looked terrified.

"I know what you're going to do," I said, looking around to make sure all the blinds and curtains were closed.

"You do, really?" she asked, and she actually looked hopeful.

"I sure do. You're going to do exactly what I tell you to, from now on."

Her face lit up like Christmas even if it was still summertime. Then she hit her knees in front of me and asked what she should do first.

"Show me where the master bedroom is and then go make sure all the doors are locked, all the shades are down, and all the curtains are closed. I'll be waiting for you in the bedroom and we'll have a little get to know each other celebration before we go down to my office and you tell a tape recorder everything you know about what your husband was doing and about who was doing it with him."

She was back in a flash and I thought about starting out with a blowjob, but didn't. I had her strip off my clothes and then hers. Just thinking about fucking the smart assed pastor's young wife had my dick nearly bursting already, but when her clothes were off I nearly lost my mind.

Even though Sarah Jean, and Darla Faye were living wet dreams, and no matter Carla was a dish best served hot, naked, and often Rita Kay Franklin was the best built and sexiest woman I'd ever even heard of. Somehow the size and perfect shape of her titties had been hidden in her preacher's wife clothes and I don't know how in the world she managed to keep her big plump nipples from showing through all the time.

The rest of her was nothing compared to her beautiful legs and magnificent ass though. To top it all off, being ordered around obviously tripped her trigger, and she was without a doubt a fully automatic weapon. Her pussy lips were greasy already and nearly dripping and I knew at once what I had to do.

Their bed was one of those high ones and after a few minutes with my lips nibbling her nipples and my finger up her hidey hole we were both nearly on fire. I bent her at the waist over the bed and pushed up into heaven from behind to get warmed up. We were all lubed up and pumping when I pulled my dick out and shoved it up her ass.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.