Officer Longdong - Cover

Officer Longdong

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Deputy Do Right done done wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant  

Poor Sarah Jean, she sounded like she was enjoying my clean up attention at first and then she seemed to get a little nervous. When I noticed, I took a good look at the way her nipples were all swollen again and how good her titties looked while they jiggled and I had to climb on her again and really do her right this time.

Even though her hands were secured to the headboard her legs were free and before you know it she wrapped them around my waist and fucked me back. We were panting and sweaty before I got my next load deposited. At least I managed to roll my weight off her.

"Damn Sheriff, that's the biggest dick I've ever seen and you know how to use it. Just go ahead and leave your load where it is cause I sure as hell can't stand up to another cleaning."

"Ok then Sarah Jean. I guess you done well enough on your interview. I'm going on back to put your Daddy in jail for a few days at least."

"You ain't gonna take his Greener too are you?" she asked.

"I don't guess I need to, why?"

"Cause that damned preacher and Billy Jenkins been sneaking around peeping on me and Darla Faye. Maybe I can scare the preacher off if he tries it again."

"I wondered why the sorry bastard was so interested in me following Haywire into the woods. Just lay there and rest for a few minutes, I'll be right back."

"Ain't you gonna take these cuffs off me first?"

"Naw, I kinda like seeing you there waiting for me in case I get another notion."

There wasn't really much I could bitch about even though this was getting complicated. Sure, I was out late at night gathering up Haywire, then again Sarah Jean was one more fuck and she wasn't even acting very upset about me taking what I wanted. I found ten rounds of double ought buckshot for Haywire's shotgun and then went back in the house.

I did turn Sarah Jean loose when I got back inside, but I didn't let her put any clothes on while I explained what I was doing to the shotgun.

"Don't you bother trying to scare 'em off if you see someone peeking in your windows. Just shoot right through the glass with both barrels at the same time.

"If they're sneaking around peeping on young girls they deserve whatever they get. Besides, I might need you to testify sooner or later and I don't want nobody out here trying to bother you."

"You just don't want nobody out here getting a slice of your pie now you've found me," she said, but she was grinning.

"I always knew you was a smart girl Sarah Jean. You just let me know if you and Darla Faye need anything while I got your Daddy in the lock up."

"I will Sheriff, don't worry."

I headed back into town and locked Haywire up in a private cell. I didn't want him getting any shit started before I had a talk with him. I even left him cuffed and with the tape over his mouth.

My next move was to the hospital. Billy Joe Stephens was patched up now, but he was still in the hospital _under observation_. His cute little wife Carla was in the room with him when I got there, but I shooed her out into the waiting room and then called a nurse to guard the door so I could have a private talk with Billy.

"I guess you know you're gonna do at least a little time over this Billy Joe," I said, right off the bat.

"Me! I'm the one got shot," he said.

"You're also the one was trying to peep on two underage girls. Now, if you go ahead and admit it I'll make sure you ain't gone more than a year. Your crime ain't gonna be reduced any by Haywire's and I don't feel a damned bit sorry for you neither.

"I 'spect I know most everybody in this county and if I put the District Attorney on you for this he won't have a bit of trouble whipping the jury into a real lather over what y'all done.

"I'm gonna let you alone now, but I'm calling a deputy to watch the door and visiting hours are damned sure over."

"But my wife's here. She can visit anytime," he said.

"Just how much visiting do you think she's gonna want to do when she hears about your crime?"

"You ain't gonna tell her are you?"

"Of course I'm gonna tell her, you stupid bastard. The damned schoolyard days were over for you years ago. You ain't gonna scare someone to keep 'em from telling on you. I'm going to question her right now and find out what else you been up too."

I went out to the nurse's station and used the phone to call someone to watch Billy Joe. Calhoun bitched about it when I got hold of him, but I asked if he wanted time off all the time from now on and he changed his tune pretty quick.

I went over to sit with Carla then and I was intending to break it to her gently, but there weren't no need.

"Haywire shot him for snooping around his girls didn't he?" Carla asked.

"I'm afraid he did," I said, and she burst out blubbering.

"Now Carla, don't you worry about a thing. He won't have to do a whole lot of time over it."

"That ain't why I'm crying. They can keep the sorry bastard from now on for all I care. I'll be divorced by the time he gets out. Maybe before he even gets to court," she said.

"There's no rush over things Carla. I can arrange for him to stay a little longer if you think he should. Maybe we should go someplace where we could discuss things in a more private setting," I said.

"Can you take me home Sheriff. I'd feel a lot better in my own house.

I told her I'd be glad to and we got in the county's cruiser and headed her way. I thought it was a little funny the way her dress slid way on up her thighs as she got into the seat while I held the door open for her and I was even more surprised to see she hadn't pulled it down any while I walked around to my side. In fact it looked like it was even a little higher to me.

Carla all but gave the game completely away by turning to face me as I drove and showing me a good shot of her panties as she spread her legs a little. The view was a damned fine one.

"I just don't know how I'm gonna make it on my own without him bringing home any money though," she said, as soon as the doors were shut.

"I don't think you've got the worries you think you have Carla. Billy Joe's been selling whiskey on the side for years and I know where he's got the money hid out. I never bothered him about it because I don't mind a little whiskey going through without the government getting its share. I shore as hell ain't gonna let him get hold of it now though."

"That bastard was keeping it hidden in case we ever split, wasn't he?"

"I think it's more likely he was saving it up in case he decided to hightail it on you Carla."

"I guess I shouldn't be cussing old Haywire so bad then," she said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.