Everybody's Girl - Cover

Everybody's Girl

Copyright© 2007 by Jennifer Nugent

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This energetic teenage newlywed uses her hands, mouth, boobs, pussy and ass to bring off just about every man in town! But beautiful, busty Brenda is no common slut. She takes pride in her work, customizing her efforts to the needs of the cock at hand. She's Everybody's Girl: a wife, a customer, a teacher, an employee, a parishioner, a girlfriend and - well, I don't want to give away the ending, but someone in a gray sedan has been following Brenda, and he wants some, too...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size   2nd POV  

The Sadistic Minister

Brenda stood on the sidewalk outside, basking in the warm sunlight. She was hungry, and, remembering she had an apple and a granola bar in her purse, sat down on a bench in front of the school to eat her lunch.

She still had more than two hours to kill before meeting Charles in the park, and she thought about doing some recreational shopping, but dismissed the idea when she realized she would have to carry her purchases with her for the rest of the afternoon. Brenda began to feel a little down, without knowing why; she was not exactly depressed, but troubled about something, without knowing what the "something" was.

As she finished eating, she saw Reverend Paine arriving at the church next door. Brenda always felt better after meeting with Reverend Paine, who had been her pastor all of her life. He had done pre-marriage counseling for Jon and Brenda, as well as performing the ceremony, and he would often remind Brenda that he was available for her whenever she needed him.

She needed Reverend Paine right now. He was good for her.

The two of them spoke quietly in one of the empty church's pews as Brenda did her best to describe to him how she was feeling. She told the reverend that she felt guilty about something, but didn't know what.

"Jonathan works far too many hours a week," she told him, "and our milkman - well, you know Mr. Clark - he's a dear old friend, and I'm concerned that he shouldn't be all alone; David, the man who runs that magazine stand by my house, is so brain-damaged that he can't remember something thirty seconds after he's told; I found out that one of the students I've been tutoring just passed his geography test in an unethical way; my older brother's best friend has a problem with pornography and masturbation, even though he's married; and my friend Charles is unmotivated, unemployed and in debt. It seems there's suffering all around me."

"Well, Brenda," her pastor replied after some thought, "you can't let the problems of others effect your outlook on life. You need to be thankful for your own blessings."

"But that's the problem, Pastor!" she cried. "My life is perfect! Nothing bad ever happens to me - just to those around me - and I can't seem to do enough to help any of them."

"So you feel guilty because their lives are not as fulfilled as yours, is that it? Sounds like a lot of wasteful guilt to me, Brenda, and any self-inflicted negativity - and this includes guilt - is, by its very nature, a sin."

"You're probably right," Brenda agreed, starting to feel a little better. "I think I need a session, Reverend Paine."

"I think a session might be good for you, Brenda," the minister agreed. "We could do one right now, if you'd like."

"Right now would be great," Brenda acceded, the relief obvious in her tone of voice.

The reverend took Brenda down to the damp, dim, smelly basement where her sessions always took place. An unused radiator was attached to one of the walls, and Brenda stepped over to it and began to undress while her pastor watched.

The trembling girl was quite familiar with the routine by now. She would strip down to her bra, panties and high-heels, she would address Reverend Paine as "Master" or "Sir" and she would do whatever he told her to do without any hesitation or backtalk.

Brenda was so excited she could hardly breathe.

The pastor handcuffed the scantily-clad young thing to the old radiator, which caused her to bend slightly at the waist. A box of disciplinary devices lay at the man's feet, and he chose an extension cord from among the instruments of punishment.

"Bow your head, Brenda," the minister instructed her, then ripped her panties off with one yank, leaving them a tattered mess beneath her feet. Brenda bowed her head and waited, shivering in anticipation of the pain.

Naked except for her black pumps and white bra, Brenda thrust her bare butt out behind her and got ready to be whipped. He never left marks on her, so her discipline was never as bad as it could have been; but it definitely stung, and it definitely kept the slutty young brunette's attitude in check.

Brenda yelped as the reverend began to thrash her enticing behind, over and over until she thought she would go crazy if she couldn't beg for mercy... but the handcuffed young lady knew that complaining only made him hit her harder! So Brenda kept her mouth shut tight and stifled her high-pitched screams, all the while looking over her shoulder so she could watch the cord smack her tight, teenage ass.

Soon the beautiful girl was bouncing around on her tiptoes, unsure of how much more of this she could take, even though she knew that Reverend Paine was going to experiment with all sorts of equipment before the session ended. And, sure enough, he stopped beating Brenda just long enough to switch from the extension cord to the ping-pong paddle.

Brenda hated the ping-pong paddle! It was so flat and lightweight, her tormentor was able to do the maximum amount of damage to her feeble ego with the minimum amount of effort. As her pastor smacked her bare ass and the backs of her legs, Brenda began to whimper pitifully, knowing full well what her whimpering would cause, but unable to stop herself.

For some reason, her tears always gave the man an erection, and today was no exception. This wouldn't have posed much of a problem for Brenda, except that, when Reverend Paine became sexually aroused during one of her sessions, he retaliated against her by getting quite creative with her punishment!

The excited clergyman started to use the paddle on Brenda's stomach and back as well, and she really began to cry. "Please, Master," she sobbed, "you're really hurting me!"

Reverend Paine pressed his bulge against the left cheek of Brenda's beaten ass while he pinched her right ass cheek and gently twisted her nipples through her bra. As he molested his captive plaything, he whispered into her ear: "So, what do you want to do next, Brenda? I've got a lot of things in that box that will make you cry even harder!"

"Oh, I don't know, Master," Brenda moaned pathetically. "What do you want to do?"

"I asked you first," the reverend replied.

Next came the statement that Brenda had polished and refined in the course of her repeated trips to the dark basement's radiator. Knowing how much Reverend Paine loved to hear it, she had practiced her cadence and intonation to perfection:

"Oh, no, Master, we have to do what you want to do! After all, you're the man, and I'm only the girl."

Brenda averted her angry captor's glare, studying her fettered wrists and licking her lips nervously.

"Well, young lady, I'm afraid this next activity is going to be very painful," he said as he unfastened her bra, and now her firm breasts were free of the restraining undergarment. Since the nakedgirl was still chained to the radiator, the bra dangled from her spread arms, but her disciplinarian now had unrestricted access to Brenda's bare boobs.

Brenda knew what was next: Reverend Paine was going to start on her big tits! What IS it with some guys? Brenda wondered as he flicked her nipples, teasing them in preparation for the next exercise. Most men liked to treat her massive breasts as sex objects, but there were a few, like her pastor, who enjoyed punishing them!

"What..." Brenda began to ask, then moaned aloud, as she already knew she was not going to be happy with the answer. "What are you going to do to my breasts?"

Reverend Paine took two clothespins from the box and quickly fastened them to Brenda's erect nipples, causing the tormented teenager to try to yank herself free from the radiator as the unbearable pain took over her body.

"Yes, do that Brenda, try to get loose, while I beat you some more. You look so good, bouncing around like that..."

"Sir, Sir, please," Brenda beseeched, "I'm begging you! Please, take these clothespins off my nipples! This is just impossibly painful! Can't you see that?"

The reverend then used a cat-o'-nine-tails on the gasping girl's butt and back, taking his time while she continued to beg for mercy. The cat-o'-nine-tails was extremely painful, and it was at this point in the session that Brenda always reminded herself to never again allow her pastor take her down to this awful place.

I'm a good person, Brenda reminded herself, and I shouldn't have to get whipped with an extension cord or a cat-o'-nine-tails or anything else! This same man who preaches love and forgiveness on Sunday morning now has me chained up with clothespins on my nipples, flogging me so he can get all excited watching my boobs and butt bounce, and listening to me scream and cry!

Her perverted tormentor slowly expanded his target, using the cat-o'-nine-tails on Brenda's legs, then her tummy... even her clothespin-pinched young tits!

He smacked the squealing girl's breasts so hard that the cat-o'-nine-tails flicked the clothespins right off her poor, abused nipples, and Brenda thought, I swear to God, I'm never going to submit to this awful treatment again! I've learned my lesson... I won't let my mood get so low that I think I need this to snap me out of it!

Brenda would have liked to explain all that to Reverend Paine, but she knew from past experience that the man would not stop until he was satisfied, so she just closed her eyes tight, and took it.

When he was bored with the cat-o'-nine-tails, the minister took a new device from the box and held it up for Brenda to look at.

"A car antenna?" she whined, unable to believe her eyes. "Are you joking?"

Of course, the man was quite serious, and he showed Brenda just how serious he was by hitting her injured butt with the thin metal rod, over and over again. The antenna made a whistling sound before each strike, and it hurt so bad that Brenda thought she was going to fall over! She looked over her shoulder at her abused ass, then panicked.

"Oh, no, Master - please, Sir, you're leaving marks! Oh! You're not supposed to leave marks!"

But Reverend Paine grabbed the girl roughly by her long hair. "Never question my methods, young lady," he ordered the suffering thing. "Just hold still and keep quiet! It's for your own good!" And the stimulated clergyman whipped away at Brenda's wagging butt, hitting the girl without mercy, trying to beat the negativity out of her while he tugged rhythmically on her hair.

"Oh God... Oh GOD! Oh, no, Master, please, it hurts!"

"It's not that bad," he told his naked, high-heeled plaything.

Brenda was relieved when he finally took the handcuffs off of her; she knew this meant that the session was almost over. She let her dangling bra drop to the floor next to her torn panties, then patiently held her wrists behind her back so the man could re-fasten the handcuffs.

Once Brenda was confined in that position, standing exposed before her pastor, her arms behind her back, she knew what would come out of the box next: the belt - an ordinary black department-store belt.

"Are you ready, Brenda?" he asked the handcuffed nakedgirl.

"Yes, Master," she replied meekly, her eyes downcast as she waited for him to do it.

Reverend Paine unzipped his trousers and freed his impatient erection, then began to stroke it while he whipped the squirming young lady with the belt. He struck her breasts, her stomach and her legs as he masturbated, luxuriating in the manner in which Brenda held her eyes closed and waited respectfully for her master to finish.

As she whimpered quietly from the burning humiliation, Brenda consoled herself with the thought of how good all that fresh, heated guy-goo was going to feel on her punished skin... and then it happened. Reverend Paine's discharge landed all over her, stinging Brenda's freshly whipped body and causing her to exclaim, "OH!... OH!... OH!" in rhythm to the hot, white splatters of cum.

"There's so much!" Brenda observed, amazed as usual at how whipping her caused him to be able to produce such an immense volume of semen. The sticky cock-sauce dripped all down the front of her, and Brenda wished she could rub it into her skin like some sort of soothing, medicated lotion... but her wrists were still cuffed behind her back, so all she could do was watch it drip.

Reverend Paine suddenly looked very ashamed of himself, but that was his normal reaction; he always regretted taking Brenda down to the basement once his lust was satisfied. "Oh Lord in heaven, what have I done?" he fretted miserably as he put his softening dick back into his pants and took off Brenda's handcuffs. Once he had freed the girl, he hurried up the stairs without another word, leaving Brenda alone, naked and slathered with semen.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.