The Making Of A Gigolo (9) - Amanda Griggs
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Bobby's life, and that of his family, was getting more complicated. Then he met Amanda, who was very busy, very impatient, and who had no time for a permanent man in her life. Her world was falling apart, though, and she needed. something.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Harem   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Amanda woke, aware that she had fallen asleep on his chest. She heard and felt his slow, steady breathing in her ear, and realized he was asleep too. She felt the sweat between them, and thought about now nice it would be to have a warm shower nearby. Her mind reviewed what had happened, and she felt warmth of a different kind, inside her. Another part of her mind reminded her that she was supposed to be running a radio station and she rose, in one fluid motion that astonished her. She picked up the blanket, that had fallen off her, and covered him with it, before turning to look at the clock on the wall in the sound booth. It was a little past two in the morning. That was all! She heard the comforting sounds coming from the box, and relaxed. Then she heard the rhythmic tic tic tic of a phonograph needle, at the end of a record. Without thinking, she walked, naked, to the sound booth and picked up the needle off the record. She was reaching to turn the turntable off, when she paused. Feeling something dripping down her inner thigh, she flipped the record over, and started the other side.

As the music started again, she went back to her office. She pulled a tissue from the box on her desk, and bent over to deal with the thick white stream of semen that was running down her thigh. She had to use two tissues to sop it up. Her pussy lips were flushed and thick, but not red and raw. Touching them with the tissue sent little pinpricks of sensation to her loins.

She stood up and saw that he was awake, just staring at her.

“You ready for round two?” he asked.

“Don’t joke about something like that,” she said softly.

He pulled the blanket off of him and her eyes widened, as she saw his penis, still looking shiny, standing up tall, leaning drunkenly toward his head.

“Ohhhh no,” she moaned.

“We can just cuddle,” he offered, patting the sheet beside him.”

Feeling the flutter in her belly that the tissue had started, she sank down beside him, telling herself this was a mistake, but doing it anyway.

She was pleasantly surprised when he talked, instead of doing anything other than drawing her up against him. He ignored his penis. Could men do that? Her pussy kept sending her tiny signals that said “I can go again. What’s wrong with you?” They were hard to ignore, but she tried.

He started asking her about her youth, and growing up. She seemed to do all the talking, and he seemed to just lie there and soak it all in, his blue eyes drinking her in too.

“You’re not anything like I expected either,” she found herself saying. She’d been talking about the radio station not being what she’d expected, as a girl, right out of High School.

He smiled. “What did you expect?”

“I don’t know,” she said, at a loss for words. How did you explain to a man that he had just altered your whole world forever, and that it was scary, but was also impossibly thrilling, at the same time? How did you tell him that he had just raped you ... except that you wanted him to do everything that he did, after it was done? How did you tell a man who was almost a complete stranger, that you loved him ... that you’d always love him, because he was your first real man? She took the easy way out.

“I didn’t really know what to expect.”

“I hope I didn’t disappoint you,” he said, tracing a finger along her jawline.

She barked a laugh that was on the edge of insanity, and, on impulse, leaned over to kiss him, letting her lips, and the emotion behind them tell him she wasn’t disappointed, instead of trying to use mere words. She rolled back, to look at him.

“Felicity’s baby ... you’re the father ... aren’t you?” she asked.

“I don’t talk about other women,” he said. “Just like I won’t talk about you.”

“I understand why she’s so happy now,” said Amanda, ignoring him, but feeling relief that he hadn’t said anything.

It occurred to her, in that instant, that she wasn’t on birth control. She had, in her mind, rehearsed demanding that he use a rubber, when ... if ... it ever got as far as that. She had been completely unprepared for what had just happened. He’d been so measured, the night before ... had taken things so slowly. When he’d speeded up, she was caught up in the whirlwind, and carried along.

“Do you ever use a rubber?” she asked, suddenly.

“No,” he said softly, but firmly.

“Not even if I asked you to?”

“No,” he said, just as firmly.

“Why not?” she asked, mildly horrified.

“Because what we shared is something that rises above everything else. It’s why we were created. Some of the women take the pill. That’s fine. It’s their decision. But mine is to be natural.”

The way he said it sounded so logical ... so ... natural.

“What if I said we couldn’t do it again, unless you used a rubber?” she asked.

“Then we wouldn’t do it again.”

It wasn’t a threat, but something like fear shot through her. To be denied that ... it was unthinkable.

“We can wait, if you want,” he said, tracing his finger along her jawbone again, “until you can get on the pill, and it’s protecting you.”

The dim memory of someone explaining how the pill worked to her ... and that one needed to be on it a month, before it provided the maximum protection, trickled into her mind. A month. Thirty days. More, if you considered having to make an appointment, and then go to the pharmacy. She thought about that. Could she wait more than a month to feel that again? Not in a million years. Her body was urging her to pull him on top of her again already.

“Could you wait that long?” she asked, trying to draw strength from his answer.

“I could,” he said, giving her hope, “but I wouldn’t like it.” Her hope dashed as she felt the urge to mate grow even stronger. He wanted her. He wanted her naturally. He wanted his sperm to do what it was created to do ... inside her! She was his chosen woman. It didn’t matter that there were others ... he had chosen her too!

Her logical mind told her it was ridiculous. She wasn’t going to marry him. She wasn’t going to marry anybody. The last thing she needed now was to be pregnant. She needed to spend her energy on the station, not some man’s baby.

But deeper inside, a primal part of her demanded to be allowed its chance ... to be allowed to step to the front and help her fulfill her destiny. It might not get its way ... she might not conceive... probably would not conceive, it told her. After all, this was only supposed to happen once. A quick fix. A way to blow off steam. The thought that it was over made her stomach feel ill. She couldn’t stop with just once. And he’d already shown he was ready to go again ... to mate with her again. That other part ... the logical part ... had had her, heart and soul, for years. Had it made her happy? No! Now, she had let something primal happen. Had that made her happy?

Desperately happy, she admitted.

“I don’t want to talk any more,” she said.

Her hand went to his prick, and she felt a surge of elation when she found it was still hard ... still erect for her.

“You be on top,” he said.

“I don’t know how,” she replied.

“I’ll teach you,” he said, pulling her up and over him.


He taught her how to sit on him, straight up, with her abdominal muscles doing the work of moving her hips, which moved him inside her, which massaged her, the way she loved so much. He taught her how to lean forward, and let her thighs do the work, moving her clit back and forth against the base of his penis, and how to move ... just so ... to stay on the knife edge of an orgasm for as much as ten minutes, if she was careful. It was like having an ice cream cone, that you could taste only with the tip of your tongue, until you put the flat of your tongue against it ... licked hard ... and took a bite off the tip. That explosion of cold sweet taste was her orgasm, when she reached for it. She found she could do it on command, and even modify the intensity ... the size of the bite, as it were.

She’d never had this much fun doing anything she could remember doing.

Through it all, he lay there, looking up at her, telling her she was beautiful, and sexy, rubbing her breasts, and pulling at her nipples, when that was the perfect thing to do.

The only reason she stopped was because it was four-fifty on the clock in the sound booth, and she had to go put a new tape in slot number one and reload the rest of the bays.

When she padded back to her office, and he was lying there, his hands behind his head on a pillow, still stiff, she stopped.

“I want you on top now,” she said.

“I’ll cum in you again, if I get on top,” he said.

She got down on her hands and knees and examined the thing that had just brought her an hour and a half of pure pleasure. It no longer looked scary or huge. It just looked good. She stared at his balls, full and round, with hairs growing out of them. Those balls were full of nature’s finest ... the sperm that had made Felicity Chumley glow with happiness, as her fingers traced idly on her swollen belly. If he got on top, when he was done, would those balls be flat and empty? She remembered having to use two tissues to clean him up, from between her thighs, and that was after sleeping on him for an hour.

Something in her brain said, “You can go on the pill tomorrow. Call the doctor and get the prescription tomorrow. But give us our chance now!”

She found the oil, and squirted some in her palm. Touching a penis for the first time in her life, she spread the oil on it, moving her hand up and down. The loose skin at the tip tightened, thinned and moved down, to reveal an irregularly shaped knob. She was fascinated. A drop of pearly liquid bubbled out of the tip.

She flopped down on her back, anxious now. “I want you on top,” she moaned.

He was on her much more quickly than she expected, and she gave little jerking yips as he mauled her breasts with his lips and entered her immediately. She flung her legs wide, feeling the heat of the oil instantly.

“Hold my hands again!” she demanded, putting them by her head.

His hands came down on hers, pushing cruelly. He started jackhammering her, not building up to anything, just thrusting and pulling back as fast as he could. She saw her breasts jiggling like Jell-O, and her clit started to squeal. Suddenly he went in deep and pushed hard, moving in circles again. She was sure he was finishing, and it was too soon! But he didn’t squirt. He just stayed there until she had an orgasm, and then started pounding her again.

She only got two, this time, before he groaned and went in deep one last time. He didn’t rub in circles this time. He just pushed hard, then gave little jerks that moved her along the mattress as she felt the pulse and jerk of his penis as it spurted her full of the seed that had swollen his balls.

She lay there, helpless to fight him, her wrists captive. He had taken her. She was his, and he was seeding her womb. She was his slave, and, if fate so decreed, she would bear him a son. Her pussy muscles flexed and clenched, squeezing every drop out of his prick, as it continued to pulse and squirt in her.

Then it was over, and they traded panting kisses again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.