Chaos Comes A-Courtin' - Cover

Chaos Comes A-Courtin'

by U.R.N. My power

Copyright© 2007 by U.R.N. My power

Erotica Sex Story: Township Dawn's Majesty (TDM for short) gets a rude awakening when it's visited by the personification of Chaos itself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Paranormal   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Body Modification   .

The object suddenly appeared out of nowhere, halfway between Earth and the moon, and made a beeline for the planet, moving so quickly there was no time to broadcast a warning. The first inkling the citizens of Township Dawn's Majesty, or "TDM" as it was known to non-residents who had the misfortune to visit, had of the object was when they saw it streaking toward the only road into or out of town that wasn't under heavy construction.

Imagine the terror in the minds of the people ON that road as the object, a quarter-mile in circumference, hurtled toward them. Imagine their confusion when it came to a dead stop inches from the pavement. A full half-dozen cars rear-ended the vehicle in front of them because they had been tailgating. Before their wondering eyes, a giant egg floated, rotating slowly. Those whose cars were still operable drove back toward the township, while the rest frantically dialed their cell phones, desperate to get in touch with the Auto Club. Only then did they give the authorities the precise location of the mystery object. Tow trucks and police cars began arriving almost simultaneously.

The authorities set up a perimeter around the object. Radiation detectors were deployed, but picked up nothing, although SOMETHING was preventing the news crews and cell phone cameras from getting any picture or sound. The shell cracked. Hardened police officers drew their weapons, ready to give whatever came out a lead breakfast. The cracks spread, web-like, across the surface of the egg. Then it simply crumbled, shards falling into a pile.

"I'm almost glad we didn't get a picture of that." muttered one of the reporters. Just as they were turning to leave, the shards rattled. Several officers examined the objects, but figured they'd imagined the sound. As they turned away, it happened again. Under everyone's gaze now, the shards tipped their edges into the air and clicked them down on their neighbors, randomly at first, then rhythmically, like someone playing plastic spoons. Onlookers gasped as the shards turned to water and resolved into a shape like a rectangular swimming pool standing on its side. The forward surface rippled calmly, as if they were viewing it from above.

Officer Tina Gorman approached the strange phenomenon cautiously, gesturing for everyone else to stay back. She was tense. She approached to within ten feet. Five feet. She was within arm's reach now. For a moment, nothing happened. Then, an enormous tongue whipped out and licked Tina from calves to head. She made a disgusted sound, holding her hands away from her sides as she dripped saliva, or whatever, onto the ground. Despite themselves, several people laughed, including the male officers.

"I think it likes you, Tina!" shouted one. She was about to snap off a retort when Tina's personal gravity seemed to shift ninety degrees, and she fell into the object. The water was transparent, easy to see through, but there was no sign of Tina once the bubbles cleared, until items of clothing began to float to the surface and flop wetly to the ground. There was a sound, like two voices laughing, one male, and one female. As the onlookers' confusion grew, the object suddenly started to shake like an unbalanced washing machine during the spin cycle. Lewd noises issued forth from the unknown dimensions of the phenomenon. The sun moved from zenith to just above the horizon, and the shaking and noise continued. The children had long since been taken away from hearing range of the obvious lewdness. Only a token guard of police officers remained.

The noises and movement ceased just as the sun touched the horizon. It was several minutes more before a shapely, feminine leg penetrated the surface of the phenomenon, and then Tina stumbled out. Except for her equipment belt and uniform hat, she was naked. She stumbled bow-legged for a couple of paces, then looked around at the officers.

"Hiyee!" she said, greeting them with a happy wave and a girlish giggle. Semen was dribbling down her leg from her crotch. This she scooped up with her hand and began to lick it out of her palm. Then, she fell to her knees, playing with herself in wanton abandonment of even the semblance of propriety. The shape behind her lost cohesion, and the water fell as if from a burst water-balloon. The ground darkened as the water flowed out from ground zero in a circle.

"Whatever was in there must have sucked out her brain." observed one of the officers as he watched Tina's self-enjoyment. A shape formed in the water, rising up like the T-1000 from its mass. It coalesced into a humanoid form, wiry, somewhat lanky, and very male, if the bulge in its pants was any indication. He was wearing blue jeans, Velcro tennis shoes, a red T-shirt with a picture of a hand flipping off the viewer, a black, floor-length leather sleeveless trench coat with upturned collar, and what looked like a Saiyan scouter affixed to the side of his face. His red hair looked like he hadn't had it cut in six months. He rose up into the air and started to spin rapidly, flinging water droplets everywhere. When he stopped, his hair went "poof" as if he'd just come out of the dryer without a dryer sheet. The young man didn't seem to mind--in apparent age, he was somewhere in his late teens. He brushed his teeth while the senior officer read him his rights, and handcuffed his hands behind him. As flexible as rubber, the youth twisted his arms over himself so his hands were now in front. He pulled out the toothbrush he was using, spat out his toothpaste, and smiled. For the would-be arresting officer, it was like staring directly into a thermonuclear detonation. His retinas screamed almost as loudly as he did. The others watched as first one hand then the other slid bonelessly out of the cuffs like tentacles, then returned to their human appearance, and the youth snapped the cuffs on the officer.

"Blecch. I've seen necropolises livelier than this." he said, looking on the township in disgust. "Or is that necropoli? Ah, who cares? I'm needed, that's all that matters. And maybe I can get a little more fresh pussy while I'm here." Then he disappeared in a swirl of flame.

"Who the hell was that?" asked another of the officers.

"Chaos." Tina sighed, dreamily, lying down on her side as she continued to caress her clitoris.


Chaos appeared in the center of the township. Looking north, south, east and west, he found he could see all the way to the city limits sign and beyond. Indeed, the town was arrayed as if the planning commission were all obsessive-compulsive, with streets in a perfect grid, the buildings arranged from east to west in ascending order of height. Only outside the city limits did those in charge finally concede to logic, funneling the outgoing roads via a series of merges into a single freeway heading in each cardinal direction until they crested a hill and could get away with a curve. He poked his finger down his throat, making a disgusted noise, and decided this was the first thing that had to change. He clapped his hands over his head, and the township swirled around the axis of his position. His powers allowed this to happen with the people who were inside being none the wiser. When he lowered his arms at last, the streets were arrayed more like a spider-web, but not a normal one. No, the layout was now more like a web woven by a spider sprayed with extract of marijuana. The buildings were arranged randomly, as if a 3-D vertical bar-graph program had thrown up.

Better it than me. he thought. Somebody walked out of an auction house nearby--well, it was nearby now, anyway. The delicious confusion had alerted Chaos to her presence. Under one arm, she held a Betamax player, and under the other, a mint-condition Rainbow Brite doll, still in the box. He swooped down. "Wow, I haven't seen one of those since they were first coming out." he remarked to the woman. "Mind?" The woman shook her head, handing the doll over to the flying youth as if terrified he might use whatever unknown powers he had against her if she protested. "Thanks." He divided himself in two. One of him held the doll in its box. The other held a shotgun. "Pull!" shouted the Chaos with the shotgun. Obligingly, his double tossed the doll high into the air. The gun-toting one took aim and pulled the trigger.

The doll exploded, sending a blast-wave of color spreading across the city like a thermonuclear detonation as viewed while high on some really powerful hallucinogens. When the lights faded, the city looked like Superman had gone crazy with some spray paint and tagged the whole town. Garish colors in eye-bleeding contrast swirled together and against each other like demented sand-art. Anyone who was outside during the explosion was also covered from head to toe in color, including the Chaos twins themselves--now both dressed as hippies.

"Gnarly, man!" said one in a mellow voice, pushing round shades up off his nose.

"Well, I'm bored, let's go do something else." said the other.

"Cha." responded the first. They divided again, surrounding the woman.

"See ya!" they said, dashing off faster than lightning. At the moment of departure, they divided again so they could go in eight separate directions. The woman sighed, leaned against a Technicolor lamppost, and cradled the Beta to her chest.


Hannah and Corey held hands in the darkness in back of the theater. The movie wasn't that good, but it was an excuse to be alone in the dark with one's date. Suddenly, everything on screen went white, and the sound of the film flapping in the projector was audible overhead.

A strange boy with long, messy, red hair stepped onto the screen from the left side, which Hannah found confusing, because the film was still flapping. "Ladies and gentlemen," he said, "due to circumstances beyond our control, this movie sucks beyond all hope of recovery. Therefore, your friendly neighborhood incarnation of Chaos has decided you need something more interesting to watch." His eyes glowed. Hannah met that incandescent gaze with a blank one of her own, her mind screeching to a halt. She rose from her seat, despite Corey's protests, made her way to the aisle, never breaking eye contact with Chaos, and walked to the front of the theater. Chaos stamped one foot. The whiteness around him became a bedroom, and a ramp appeared, leading from the floor to the bottom of the screen. Joined by two other girls from the audience, she ascended the ramp and passed through the screen as if it were no more substantial than mist. Then, she was in the room. Chaos's presence in her mind directed her to stand with the other girls around the bed. Her clothes had changed into those of a nurse, but she wasn't aware of this, nor of the fact that the girl behind her was now dressed as a maid, and the girl behind her was wearing the uniform of a Japanese schoolgirl.

"Let's see what we have to work with here." Chaos said, his words echoing in the girls' empty minds. He touched Hannah's chest, and her breasts doubled in size, so that if her uniform weren't so low-cut, she would look like she was smuggling cantaloupes. In addition, her nipples, an inch long and very erect, were now as sensitive as her clit. He brushed her crotch through her panties, which the pornographic parody of a uniform barely made an effort to conceal, and the remainder of her erogenous zones made a proportionate leap in sensitivity. He made changes in the other two, but the most profound was inside their skulls, where the spellbound audience couldn't see.

"Action!" he said, clapping his hands.

Hannah blinked, feeling confused, but mostly horny. Aside from her name, she wasn't sure who she was. What she was sure of was that she was empty between the legs, and that was a decidedly undesirable state of affairs. She crawled across the bed toward the only male in the room, while he directed the other two to pleasure each other, promising them that whoever brought the other one more orgasms would be next.

Then he pounced on her, pushing her to her back, much to her delight. She tore off her uniform impatiently. His knee went between hers. She needed no further instruction, and eagerly opened her legs wide. His clothes turned into light and disappeared, and she could see her prize. He smiled down at her as he slid twelve inches of pulsing flesh into her receptacle, past her hymen which, surprisingly, broke almost painlessly, and into her cervix. His hands kneaded her breasts, drawing pleased moans from deep in her throat. Those became animal cries of pleasure as his hips moved, slamming his cock into her depths mercilessly, with a ferocity fit to put cracks in the wall with the headboard.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.