The Cockmilkers Club
Chapter 2: The Naked Suckoff Girl

Copyright© 2007 by Jennifer Nugent

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Naked Suckoff Girl - "We believe the world would be a better place, if all men were milked to a constant state of exhaustion." This is the motto of the milking-girls, who want to bring peace and prosperity to the world by keeping the men constantly stroked, sucked, fucked, and emptied of their semen, so they'll stop stirring up wars and strife. Their dream is that, with enough practice, the work they're doing will be a blueprint for the future... one that includes a Cockmilkers Club just like theirs on every block!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Leg Fetish   2nd POV  

Little Alyssa had just finished showering and fixing her hair, and was admiring herself in the bathroom mirror.

Less than five feet tall with baby-soft skin and almost no breasts, this thin 18-year-old girl was usually mistaken for 14 or 15 years old. On one occasion, a movie theater usher (a young man not much older than herself) had refused to allow her into an R-rated feature because he thought Alyssa was 12 years old.

12 years old! No on had mistaken Alyssa for 12 since she was 16. But Alyssa was noticing how men seemed to really perk up once she convinced them of her actual age. Apparently, men liked the idea of having sex with young girls, as long as they couldn't actually get in trouble for doing it.

She was new to the Cockmilkers Club; only Natalie had joined after Alyssa. She had been recruited by Stephanie, who had promised her all the grown men's cocks she could handle. And was that ever an understatement! Before moving in, Alyssa hadn't known there was that much semen in the world, let alone in just the four male residents of this house.

Alyssa was naked, except for her socks.

At the Cockmilkers Club, footwear didn't count as clothing. A girl wearing shoes and/or socks was considered to be naked, as long as she wasn't wearing anything else. The house was kept at a comfortable 70 degrees, but Alyssa liked to wear socks anyway, to keep her little feet cozy.

Alyssa was always naked when she was performing her milking duties. It was one of Kelly's many rules. Another of Kelly's rules was that Alyssa was, for the time being at least, the resident cocksucker, more commonly known as "the suckoff girl". If Alyssa was servicing an erection, it had better be between her tender young lips!

As she admired herself in the mirror, Alyssa was reminded of Kelly's many arbitrary rules... like the one that said Brandon could only unload in Penny's pussy, or the one where Natalie couldn't take her clothes off or milk any erections until she had passed probation.

Kelly, and occasionally her sister Wendi, liked to make up new rules to keep the milking exercises interesting. As the founding members, they were the only ones who were allowed to make rules. They were the top-level milkers.

Stephanie, Penny and Heidi couldn't make rules, but other than that they were every bit as much in charge of the house as Kelly or Wendi. These three young women were middle-level cockmilkers, and, if the popularity of this club caught on with the general public, the middle-level girls would be first in line to open their own milking houses (and make their own milking rules).

At the bottom level were the new recruits. Laura, Natalie, Alyssa and the others were required to do whatever they were ordered to do by the top- and middle-level girls. So Alyssa couldn't argue when Kelly told her she had to stay naked whenever she was on duty, and suck off every cock that was presented to her pretty face!

As Alyssa turned sideways, admiring the curve of her little butt in the bathroom mirror, Laura came into the bathroom in her high heels and bra, with the purple tail dangling from the vibrator in her ass. "Better hurry up, Alyssa," Laura warned. "They're having a little trouble downstairs."

Alyssa gawked at the funny tail hanging down off the vibrator that was still buzzing Laura's tight butt. "Umm... what kind of trouble?"

"Well, it's not that bad, yet, but there are two cocks being worked on by only four milkers. If the other cock alarms go off before we can get these guys good and limp, and if we don't have a full crew of milking-girls down there, things could get pretty nasty."

Laura was remembering the time when, right after a particularly sticky, demanding string of milkings, Laura and Kelly were the only ones left in the living room, with all four guys sleeping off their orgasms. All the other milking-girls were in the shower.

But, just five minutes after the cocks were milked to sleep, their alarms started going off... and Kelly and Laura had to fuck all four of them by themselves!

While the rest of the girls unwound from the tough afternoon session by lathering and rubbing and caressing in the soapy, steamy shower, these two little brunettes were naked, on all fours, bobbing and gobbling away on two hot, excited members while two more fucked the petite milkers' tight pussies from behind!

Then the guys took advantage of the situation by switching not just the girls they were fucking, but also which end they were fucking... forcing Kelly and Laura to taste each other's juices on the switched cocks! It was a diabolical, mean-spirited prank, and all four men were later punished in the basement dungeon.

Laura couldn't tell if Alyssa was even paying attention. "So, yeah," she continued, nodding her head, "they could probably use some help."

Alyssa was still staring at Laura's purple tail. "I just came up to take this vibrator out of my butt," Laura explained sheepishly, "and I'll be back down there in a minute."

Natalie appeared at the open bathroom door. "Alyssa, Wendi sent me up to tell you all to hurry."

"Okay, I'm ready," Alyssa responded, and walked down the hall to the top of the stairs. From there she previewed the activities below before joining them.

It was quite a sight this morning. Kelly, Wendi and Stephanie had Ryan on the couch, and were working to bring him off, while Brandon slowly fucked Penny, who was strapped to the table. Alyssa stayed at the top of the stairs for a few minutes, watching.

"If we don't have a full crew of milkers down there, things could get pretty nasty," Laura had just told her. And they already were! Very nasty! Brandon had ejaculated and fallen asleep on - and in - Penny, and, since his erection had awakened before he did, he was unconsciously fucking the bound, leather-clad young woman!

Penny was trying to get the other milkers to help her with this strange, embarrassing predicament. But Kelly was getting her tits licked by Ryan, who was on his back on the couch, and Wendi and Stephanie were too busy milking him to want to help Penny. At any rate, none of the three milkers working on Ryan seemed to think Penny's complaints had any real merit, so they left her bound to the table, taking Brandon's slowly pumping member.

Meanwhile, Penny had given up trying to get anyone to help her, and was looking aimlessly around the room, hoping Brandon would either wake up soon, or cum... when she spotted the luscious naked cocksucker-in-socks at the top of the stairs.

Her quim tightened around Brandon's cock at the sight of beautiful Alyssa, causing him to stir slightly. Penny smiled and called to Alyssa in a taunting, teasing tone of voice: "Come here, nakedgirl!"

Alyssa descended the stairs to the living room, anxious for some morning cock.

"Help me get him off," Penny ordered, and Alyssa tried to lift Brandon by his hips. She was able to pull him up just a few inches, but he was too much for her to lift... and she dropped him!

"Ooooooohhh... " moaned Penny, as Brandon's dick drove all the way back in.

Alyssa tried again, over and over, but each time Brandon slipped out of her grip, causing him to slide back into the warm comfort of Penny's pussy.

"Alyssa!" Penny remonstrated. "All you're doing is fucking me with him!"

Kelly was watching the struggle as Ryan licked her nipples. She finally got off her knees and went to help Alyssa and Penny.

"I don't see why you can't just let him fuck you until he's finished," Kelly said, a bit irritated at Penny. "We shouldn't have to wake him up, just to milk him back to sleep."

"I won't have him fucking me in his sleep," Penny reiterated.

The girls pulled Brandon out of Penny, awakening him in the process. They got him up on his hands and knees, so Kelly could milk him.

Kelly squeezed generous globs of lubricant into her palms, then gripped the dangling erection, using both hands in a slow, downward, pulling motion. Arching her back and flexing her legs, she worked and jerked, again and again, her pretty tits bouncing to the beat of her milking hands.

The topless, high-heeled brunette scolded him as she yanked, the tempo of her tugging hands matching the rhythm of her reprimand: "I-can't believe you-got this-hard again so-fast you-pervert!... I-thought we-just... milked... you!"

A perverse thrill ran through Kelly's tummy as she wondered how the throbbing dick in her slippery grip could possibly get so thick, since Penny's pussy had pumped it to ejaculation just ten minutes earlier.

Kelly wagged her bare boobs back and forth as she stroked, a useless attempt to fend off the lust that was building inside her. She needed to fuck soon... just as soon as she finished milking this load! Brandon didn't look like he was going to last much longer.

"So what's the story?" Kelly teased. "Were you thinking about you-know-what again?"

The tempo of her pumping hands increased.

"That thing... we talked about... ?"

Her voice was coming out in slow, broken, breathless gasps.

"You know... that thing you agreed... to stop thinking about... ?"

The girl's slippery grip tightened.

"I think... you've been... thinking about it... again!"

Kelly gave him nine more good, hard yanks, then completely let go of his cock. A sudden groan escaped Brandon as his primed, rubbery hardon fucked nothing but air!

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.