The Busty Blonde Wives Of Titshurt - Cover

The Busty Blonde Wives Of Titshurt

Copyright© 2007 by Jennifer Nugent

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - All the wives in the wealthy, secluded town of Titshurt are beautiful young blondes with massive tits, and Tara thinks it's odd that none of them object to the cruel, unnecessary torments being forced on their tender breasts, day and night! Why do these women put up with it? The other wives keep telling Tara she'll find out on Saturday night, and sure enough, Tara soon discovers: Seven days of boob-abuse is worth the relief these sexy young wives receive at the weekly Titshurt Town Meeting!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Swinging   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish   2nd POV  

"Let's keep it moving, girls! Come on, up and down, in and out... get that nasty cum out of those cocks, and onto your tits where it belongs!"

The stiff-dicked husbands sat down on the edge of the circular pit, each one in front of his wife.

"Hi, Preston," Tara said, smiling and nodding in the direction of his erection. "What are you going to do with that?"

"He's going to titfuck you," Danielle answered for him, already running her own jugs up and down the length of her husband's excited member. "It feels so good, with those bras off and the cream on, to feel a thick one fucking your boobs."

Brandi was sucking her husband's cock while he reached down to fondle her breasts. Having already massaged his dick with her tits for a few seconds, it was white with cream as Brandi gobbled away on it.

"So... this white goo is edible?" Tara asked.

"It's delicious!" Danielle replied, then took her husband's cockhead into her mouth so she could slurp it while she stroked the sides of his erection with her breasts.

Tara lubricated Preston's cock with her messy boobs, then dove in, sucking away on his hardon. The cream was delicious! The three ladies bobbed their heads in unison, fucking their husbands with their warm, loving mouths.

Only about a thousand of the men in attendance were married, so that left several hundred of these naked males with nothing to do besides wander down the steps into the pit, where they were free to touch, fondle and fiddle with these titfucking, cocksucking, creamed nakedblondes.

Tara withdrew Preston's cock until just the head was between her lips, whipping the underside with her talented tongue and slurping the edges with her loving lips. She did this so she could try to get a better view of what was going on around her.

She looked all around the edge of the pit as she nibbled, studying the mincing, naked brunettes. She estimated that there were about 75 of those prim, serious beauties strutting in their black high heels, supervising this cream-coated, slippery suckfest.

For every brunette squirting gooey white tit-lotion out of her portable tank, there were two more wielding the black riding crops. As the girls with the tanks kept giving the blondes more lubrication, the girls with the crops strutted around the circle, snapping randomly at the bottoms of the busty Titshurt wives, making sure they kept up the pace.

As they whacked the women's asses, the naked, heeled brunettes would shout things like: "Let's keep it moving, girls!" or "Come on, up and down, in and out... get that nasty cum out of those cocks, and onto your tits where it belongs!"

Tara didn't mind the occasional snap to her ass, or the way men she didn't know kept caressing and testing her naked body from behind. It felt so good to have her lotion-coated breasts stroked and petted by Preston's hands and cock! Sometimes he was pumping between her boobs with his cock, and other times he was fucking her mouth as he handled her tits, and sometimes he was doing both simultaneously!

These women were right, Tara agreed silently. It's worth all the boob-abuse we have to put up with all week, for this kind of relief!

The sounds of relief were all over the dance hall. The Titshurt wives were cooing, sighing and moaning in pleasure, and other than the cracking sound coming from the riding crops, and the prurient grunts coming from the men, all Tara could hear, from every corner of the hall, bouncing and echoing off the walls and ceiling, was the sound of overdue relief coming from the luscious, lipsticked mouths - some wide open, and others stuffed with cock - of a thousand naked white women.

"Switch!" the brunette with the microphone ordered, and suddenly Preston's cock was gone. Tara was immediately self-conscious to be publicly naked and covered with lotion, having her tits, ass and pussy played with by the stranger behind her, but without a cock in front of her to keep her occupied.

But it was time for the men to choose another partner. Some of the husbands went down into the pit, and some of the unmarried men came up and sat down in front of the wives. The next minute, a man Tara had never met was sitting in front of her on the edge of the pit, smiling down at her as she stood tit-level with his cock. I'm supposed to suck his cock, and use my gooey boobs on him, Tara realized. A man I've never even met.

Tara was suddenly hit with a blast of cool lotion to her boobs from one of the brunette's tanks, and then another snap from a riding crop, so she quickly began to titfuck the stranger. Up and down, up and down, slick and gooey, stroking and jacking and fucking his thick monster with her beautiful, bouncy boobs! God, this feels good! Tara thought, smiling up at the stranger, giving his cockhead an occasional flick from her warm, playful tongue.

To Tara's right, a man was beginning to ease his cock up into Brandi's quim from behind. Brandi shuddered, holding perfectly still for a minute as she took it from the two men, between her tits and in her pussy, until the man in front of her placed his hands on her head and rammed his cock back down her throat.

The sight of Brandi getting stand-up fucked was such a turn-on to Tara that she began to hop on her high heels, making it easier for the stranger on the edge of the pit to pump his erection between her slick tits.

She needed to fuck... not just between her tits and between her lips, but the married way, in and out of her pussy. Tara needed a cock in her sopping twat so badly, she was afraid she might lose her composure, crawl out of the cream-pit and mount the man who was titfucking her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.