The Busty Blonde Wives Of Titshurt - Cover

The Busty Blonde Wives Of Titshurt

Copyright© 2007 by Jennifer Nugent

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - All the wives in the wealthy, secluded town of Titshurt are beautiful young blondes with massive tits, and Tara thinks it's odd that none of them object to the cruel, unnecessary torments being forced on their tender breasts, day and night! Why do these women put up with it? The other wives keep telling Tara she'll find out on Saturday night, and sure enough, Tara soon discovers: Seven days of boob-abuse is worth the relief these sexy young wives receive at the weekly Titshurt Town Meeting!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Swinging   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish   2nd POV  

"If you think the Titshurt bras are bad... you're going to hate the next twenty minutes!"

The couple found a house they liked the next day, and Tara spent the afternoon shopping for furniture while Preston met with a landscaping contractor.

There were other stores in Titshurt than the ones on main street, and Tara shopped for furniture, lighting, rugs and decorations. (The town's valley was limited to commerce and government, and all the residents lived in private homes in the hills surrounding the town.)

Everywhere Tara went she saw large-busted young blonde women (there wasn't even one brunette or redhead in the entire town!), all of them beautiful with perfect bodies, and all of them obviously suffering under the distress of their Titshurt punishment-bras.

None of the other wives seemed to mind the boob-pain as much as Tara, but that was because, as they kept explaining to her, "You just haven't been to a town meeting yet. Wait until you go to your first town meeting. Then it will have all been worth it."

Tara decided to just believe the other big-titted wives, and when she took that attitude, she felt a little better. She noticed that, once she stopped whining so much, she began to feel a secret camaraderie with the rest of the Titshurt women. She would make eye contact with another blonde wife, and they would check out each other's impressive racks.

And then they would look at each other as if to say: So, which type are you wearing?

Today, Tara happened to be wearing the one which delivered the electric shocks. A small camera battery was housed in the clasp, and built-in sensors measured her heart rate. The shocks normally buzzed her breasts at the rate of one every minute, but if her heart rate increased, the frequency of the shocks increased, and if Tara didn't do her best to ignore the shocks, they might eventually speed up to ten or more every minute! It was awful! But Tara was learning to keep as cheery a demeanor as possible.

Unfortunately for Tara, her attitude had no sooner improved when she was arrested and handcuffed! "But I'm wearing one," Tara whimpered, "I'm wearing a bra! A shock bra! Look for yourself, if you don't believe me!"

But the deputy ignored her pleas as he walked her to the sheriff's office. Tara's wrists were cuffed tightly behind her back, causing her huge boobs to stick out even more than usual, and she was totally humiliated to be publicly bound and walked through town like that.

The expressions on the faces of the other blondes indicated that she was not going to like what was going to happen to her in the sheriff's office... and the men's faces showed nothing but anticipatory lust. Of course, the shock bra was doing its best to catch up with her panicked heart rate, and her resulting comical facial expressions caused a lot of finger-pointing and derisive comments from both men and women alike.

Sheriff Williams was waiting behind his desk when Tara and the deputy arrived at his office, and there were two opened packages in front of him - one from Victoria's Secret, and the other from Fredericks of Hollywood. Another deputy was sitting on a couch, grinning lasciviously at the arrested young woman.

"Goddammit, Tara, have you still not read the pamphlet I gave you?" the sheriff barked. He didn't wait for an answer. "Well, you're gonna read it after I get through with you today! Because... if you think the Titshurt bras are bad... you're going to hate the next twenty minutes!"

Sheriff Williams motioned to the arresting officer. "Preston, get her into a cell," he ordered.

"Oh, please, what did I do?" Tara begged. "Please tell me what I did wrong, and I'll never do it again! And I'll read the pamphlet. I promise!" She gave the men a desperate, pitiful smile. "Lots and lots of reading tonight!"

As Deputy Preston dragged Tara toward a cell, the sheriff turned to the other deputy. "Knight, get the tools."

"Tools?" Tara asked as she was shoved into her cell. "What tools? What do you need tools for? Did you say 'tools'?"

The deputy removed the tight handcuffs, then held Tara by her wrists as Sheriff Williams undressed her!

"You were caught with contraband, Tara," the sheriff explained as he pulled off her clothing. "That's a felony in this town, and after you read your pamphlet tonight, you'll know that everything we're doing in here is not only legal... it's required by law."

"What contraband?" she asked. She was topless now, unable to hide her bare boobs from the men due to the grip Deputy Preston had on her wrists, and Sheriff Williams was now tugging down her jeans.

"Unauthorized bras," Deputy Knight answered, carrying a gym bag full of rehabilitation tools.

"We inspect every package that comes into town," Sheriff Williams said, "and you tried to bring in bras that are not licensed to be worn in Titshurt."

Tara was utterly naked, without so much as her high heels or ankle bracelet. Deputy Preston reattached her wrists behind her back with the handcuffs, then added a second pair, just above her elbows. Now Tara's back was arched painfully, and her breasts stuck out sexily in front of her, jiggling and bouncing as she tried to endure the agony of the cuffs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.