The Busty Blonde Wives Of Titshurt
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2007 by Jennifer Nugent

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - All the wives in the wealthy, secluded town of Titshurt are beautiful young blondes with massive tits, and Tara thinks it's odd that none of them object to the cruel, unnecessary torments being forced on their tender breasts, day and night! Why do these women put up with it? The other wives keep telling Tara she'll find out on Saturday night, and sure enough, Tara soon discovers: Seven days of boob-abuse is worth the relief these sexy young wives receive at the weekly Titshurt Town Meeting!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Swinging   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish   2nd POV  

"Oh, why are they doing this to the wives of Titshurt?"

Well, Brandi was right. Tara had to change bras all the time - sometimes more than once an hour - to exchange one type of breast-torment for another.

"This is ridiculous," Tara complained to her husband as they followed the real estate agent in their Aston Martin. She squirmed in the passenger seat from the agony provided by a bra which was designed with straps to keep her boobs squished against each other. "This is a ridiculous town with a ridiculous law which accomplishes nothing other than to degrade and humiliate women, by needlessly punishing our breasts!"

"Did you try the one that gives the electric shocks?" Preston asked, his mouth dry and his forehead perspiring, obviously trying to hide his excitement.

"I didn't even know there was one that gave electric shocks," Tara moaned. "Oh, why are they doing this to the wives of Titshurt?"

That evening, while Preston was in the shower, Tara found her Victoria's Secret and Fredericks of Hollywood catalogs, and began to shop for more conventional brassieres. She phoned her orders in, being careful to specify that she needed these to be shipped by FedEx Priority Overnight.

"Do I have to wear one of these punishment-bras to bed?" Tara moaned pitifully to Preston. "No one will know if I don't, and they hurt."

She didn't like the way Preston was looking at her... like he thought there was something funny about her predicament. It was bedtime, so Tara was naked. She always slept naked, except on cold nights when she would wear a pair of Preston's white athletic socks to keep her feet warm.

And now Preston, along with the entire town, was expecting her to wear a bra to bed. Wearing nothing but a bra, or nothing but a bra and a pair of socks, was a degrading way to have to dress.

Preston stared like he'd never seen a naked woman before. "They hurt, huh?"

Of course they hurt, thought Tara, disgusted with the way he was dragging this out, making her stand there completely naked in the middle of the room as she waited for his verdict. I've been complaining about those terrible Titshurt bras all day.

She wondered if baby-talk might make him a little more sympathetic. It was worth a try. "Yes. Yes, they do. My boobs hurt. A lot. Only sucking your big cock, and then going to sleep without one of those bad bras on... that's the only way to make them not hurt anymore."

Tara knew she was laying on the baby-talk a bit thick, but she was quickly running out of ideas. She dropped to her knees, cupped her big tits in her hands, and opened her mouth wide in hopes that he would agree to her offer.

"I'm sorry, dear," her husband replied, unmoved by her pitiful display, "but we can't take any chances. I'll be making $400,000 a year at this new job, and I'm not going to blow it before we even get settled. You'll wear one of the bras to bed. It's the law."

This was going to hurt. Her breasts were already in such pain, and now the pain was about to increase. Tara began to sob softly, but she dutifully put on a bra - the one with the built-in nipple clips - and then posed on the sheets, waiting for him to come to bed.

Tara was flat on her back, her big, bra-confined, nipple-clipped boobs pointing at the ceiling. When Preston came to bed, they made love, but his pistoning slams sure didn't help her nipple-stress! Every time he pumped, her boobs bounced, and the hungry clamps yanked rhythmically on Tara's tortured tits!

"Oh! Oh! Oh, Preston, please, slow down!" But Preston fucked harder, his cock thickening at the sound of his wife's squeaky theatrics.

This was not a very pleasant first night for Tara!

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.