The Busty Blonde Wives Of Titshurt
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2007 by Jennifer Nugent

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - All the wives in the wealthy, secluded town of Titshurt are beautiful young blondes with massive tits, and Tara thinks it's odd that none of them object to the cruel, unnecessary torments being forced on their tender breasts, day and night! Why do these women put up with it? The other wives keep telling Tara she'll find out on Saturday night, and sure enough, Tara soon discovers: Seven days of boob-abuse is worth the relief these sexy young wives receive at the weekly Titshurt Town Meeting!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Swinging   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish   2nd POV  

"Bras are required at all times on all Titshurt wives!"

Preston excused himself during lunch, telling Tara he had left his wallet in one of the bags and needed to go to their room to retrieve it. That's funny, Tara thought when he was gone. He drove all the way from California with his driver's license in the trunk? That doesn't sound like Preston.

Tara began looking around the ornate hotel restaurant, and noticed that the only other female patrons were, like she and Danielle, lovely young blondes with massive boobs. Both women smiled at Tara when she made eye contact with them, but mixed with those smiles was that same expression of uneasy dismay. And, like Danielle, both women gawked unabashedly at Tara's braless tits.

Tara looked away, admiring the huge etched-glass front window, then noticed Danielle outside, across the street.

Danielle was talking to the town sheriff, a muscular, attractive man in his forties who was perched in a wooden chair on the sidewalk in front of his office. Danielle appeared to be motioning to her own breasts a couple of times, then in the direction of the hotel.

Preston returned a few minutes later, and for some reason he made a point of showing Tara his wallet. "Yep, here it is," he said, grinning sheepishly. Tara wondered what Preston had really been up to, but decided against starting an argument on their first day in the new town.

After lunch, the couple crossed the dirt street to the real estate office. The street wasn't at all dusty, but packed firm, and Preston explained that a steamroller compacted the surface once a week to keep the dust down in the dry months, and to keep the mud to a minimum in the late fall and early spring.

The sheriff intercepted Preston and Tara when they reached the other side. "Hello there," he said congenially, tipping his cowboy hat in Tara's direction and smiling at the friendly looking pair of hard-nippled breasts she was displaying through her T-shirt. "I'm Sheriff Tom Williams."

After Preston introduced himself and his wife to Sheriff Williams, the sheriff handed Tara a pamphlet, explaining: "We're all a very friendly bunch here, but you had better read this, young lady, and I do mean today. It's a list of every one of the town's laws, and you're breaking one right now."

"What in the world am I doing wrong?" Tara asked, surprised, her voice rising in pitch. "I'm just standing here."

"I can see your nipples, Mrs. Brinks," he answered, flicking one of them with his index finger. Tara, suddenly feeling violated, looked to Preston for help, but Preston acted like he hadn't even seen the offensive, unwelcome touch!

"You'll see on page one of that pamphlet that bras are required at all times on all Titshurt wives," Sheriff Williams continued. "You'll also notice, after you've been here awhile, that none of the wives ever break that law."

Tara wondered how a man this handsome and friendly-looking could be such an asshole the very first time she met him, but she agreed to meet Preston at the real estate office, then hurried back to the hotel to put on a bra.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.