Just Trying To Help
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2007 by DG Hear

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A man just trying to do the right thing and the problems he runs into. Love, Hate, Romance, cheating and even a few tears. It's all here. Story is in two parts.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker  

Life went on for me and Kim. I dated but there was no one serious. I figured I learned my lesson. When I wanted an opinion about a woman I was dating, all I had to do was turn to Kimmy. She always had my best interests at heart.

I mentioned that I get crazy e-mails. Then of course my life seems to follow some kind of pattern. I received an e-mail story about a car breaking down and the fellow helping a woman and her kids out.

Here's part of that e-mail story: I was driving home from a meeting this evening about five, stuck in traffic on Colorado Blvd., and the car started to choke and splutter and die - I barely managed to coast, cursing, into a gas station, glad only that I would not be blocking traffic and would have a somewhat warm spot to wait for the tow truck. It wouldn't even turn over. Before I could make the call, I saw a woman walking out of the "quickie mart" building, and it looked like she slipped on some ice and fell into a gas pump, so I got out to see if she was okay.

When I got there, it looked more like she had been overcome by sobs than that she had fallen; she was a young woman who looked really haggard with dark circles under her eyes. She dropped something, and as I helped her up, I picked it up to give it to her. It was a nickel. At that moment, everything came into focus for me: the crying woman, the ancient Suburban crammed full of stuff with three kids in the back (one in a car seat), and the gas pump reading $4.95. I asked her if she was okay and if she needed help, and she just kept saying, "I don't want my kids to see me crying," so we stood on the other side of the pump from her car.

She said she was driving to California and that things were very hard for her right now. So I asked, "And you were praying?" That made her back away from me a little, but I assured her I was not a crazy person and said, "He heard you, and He sent me." I took out my credit card and swiped it through the card reader on the pump so she could fill up her car completely, and while it was fueling, I walked next door to McDonald's and bought 2 big bags of food, some gift certificates for more, and a big cup of coffee. She gave the food to the kids in the car, who attacked it like wolves, and we stood by the pump eating fries and talking a little. She told me her name, and that she lived in Kansas City. Her boyfriend left two months ago and she had not been able to make ends meet.

She knew she wouldn't have money to pay rent the first of January, and finally in desperation had finally called her parents, with whom she had not spoken in about five years. They lived in California and said she could come live with them and try to get on her feet there. So she packed up everything she owned in the car. She told the kids they were going to California for Christmas, but not that they were going to live there. I gave her my gloves, a little hug and said a quick prayer with her for safety on the road. As I was walking over to my car, she said, "So, are you like an angel or something?" This definitely made me cry. I said, "Sweetie, at this time of year angels are really busy, so sometimes God uses regular people."

Of course when I got back to my car, it started.

It was one of those stories that made you feel good until they tell you all kinds of religious stuff and tell you to send it to a dozen people and you will get a blessing. I'm sure you all have received that type of e-mail.

I really like the story but could do without all the extra stuff. I think we're all pretty good people and would help those in need. At least I would like to think I was that type of person.

A few days later I pulled into our local gas station to get some gas and would you believe that a woman pulled up in an older model car. She was pulling a very small enclosed U-Haul trailer. In the rear seat were two small children maybe five or six years of age. They looked like red-headed twins, a boy and a girl.

She was looking in her purse to see how much money she had for gas. She had a five and five one-dollars bills. She went to the gas pump and almost fainted. I went to her and helped her before she fell.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I seated her back on her front seat. "Gas prices will do that to you," I tried to joke a little.

"I'm fine. I just get dizzy every now and then. Thank you for your help but I'm okay," said the woman.

She went to stand up and was dizzy and fell back on her seat again.

"Lady, let me call for some help. You shouldn't be driving if you're dizzy like this."

"Just give me a minute, I'll be fine. Please, we'll be okay."

"Mommy, are you okay?" asked one of the kids.

"I'm fine, Andy; I just need to rest for a minute. You and Annie just read your books. We'll be going soon."

"Your kids, are they twins?" I asked. "How old are they? What is your name?" I wanted to see if she could talk. She looked rather pale.

"Yes, they're twins. They just turned five. I'm Molly, Molly Nelson."

"I'm Larry Jacobs, Molly. I really think you need some help. You look awfully pale. Let me call you a doctor. You can't drive, please think about your kids."

I took out my cell phone and was getting ready to call 911 when Molly spoke.

"Please don't call. What about my kids? They are all I have. If I go to the hospital, children services will take them. I can't take a chance on losing them. Please, we don't have any other family around here."

"What about their father? I'll call him and he can come and get them," I asked.

"Their father died last year. We were on our way to Michigan to my parents' house. It's only four hours away. I can make it," said Molly.

"Molly, you need help. Let me take you to the hospital. I'll see your kids are taken care of while you see a doctor."

What the hell was I saying? Why didn't I just mind my own business? What was I going to do with these two little kids? God, why did I stop for gas?

"I have my car and our belongings in the trailer. What can I do with them?" asked a desperate Molly.

"Look, Molly, I know the station owner. I'll ask him if we can park it on the side lot. It will be safe here. Please, let's get to the hospital before you pass out again."

"Promise me you won't call children services. That you will watch Annie and Andy till I'm through seeing the doctor."

I promised her. I should have just minded my own business. Why did I read that stupid e-mail anyway? She talked to her kids and they got in my vehicle. I had to use her car seats. She rested in her car till I got the kids seated. They were the cutest little kids, but were worried about their mother. I assured them that she would be alright; she was just going to see a doctor.

I helped Molly get into my car and then I moved her car and trailer to the side lot. I drove to the emergency entrance of our hospital. The nurses came out and put Molly in a wheelchair and rushed her into the hospital. I spent my time calming down the kids and telling them that we would go inside and wait for mommy.

God, I had no idea what I got myself into. I called my house. Thank God Kim was home.

"Kim, I need you to come to the hospital right away."

"Dad, are you okay? What happened? You don't sound too good."

"Honey, I'm fine. It's not me; it's this woman and her kids, please hurry. I'll explain as soon as you get here."

"But, Dad..."

"Kim, just hurry and get here but don't speed," I said.

Kim came into the emergency waiting room and saw me with these two little kids.

"Dad, what's going on? Who are these kids?"

Little Annie spoke up. "I'm Annie and this is my brother Andy. We're twins and going to be in the first grade," smiled Annie. "Are you Kimmy? Mr. Larry said his daughter Kimmy would be here to take care of us."

"Dad, what's going on?"

I explained to her about getting gas and how Molly almost passed out. She needed a doctor and I promised her I'd watch her kids while she was in there. She just shook her head at me. I guess she didn't know what to think. I asked her to watch the kids while I went and checked on Molly.

Molly was sitting on the bed. She said the doctor took a look at her and drew some blood. She reached in her purse and handed me her driver's license and asked me if I would fill out her papers. First, she asked about the kids and I told her my daughter was watching them.

I sat there filling out her papers asking her various questions for the answers that weren't on her driver's license. She handed me an insurance card and I finished filling out the papers.

I noticed she was from Kentucky. She told me a little about herself and her kids. She and her husband were divorced two years ago and he was paying child support. He was killed in a car accident last year but his Social Security was divided among three wives with his kids. She was his second marriage but found him cheating on her and he married the slut as soon as their divorce was final.

She explained that she just couldn't afford the house anymore. They lived on the small Social Security check and she did medical billing from her home. She had quit a good job as a Marketer for her father's firm when she got married and became pregnant. She was a stay-at-home mom and picked up the billing job after her divorce.

She told me she sold the house and tried to pay off most of her debts. She was just having a very hard time of it and decided to just move back to Michigan. Her parents nearly disowned her when she had gotten married. Now she had to go back home and tell her parents they were right, for the sake of her children. I could tell she was a proud woman.

The doctor came out and told her that he would like to keep her overnight. He wouldn't have the results of her tests till the next day. He did tell her that she seemed all stressed out and maybe had low blood sugar. He would know more in the morning.

"No, I can't stay. I have my kids and I need to be with them. I can't stay here overnight," said Molly. She looked at me for help.

The doc said, "We've given you a strong sedative to help calm you down. You can't drive and will be lucky to be awake another hour from now."

"Doc, if she were to rest tonight and you call us in the morning would she be okay to leave?" I asked.

"That would be okay, but she can't drive and she must rest. I can call you tomorrow with her test results."

The doctor walked out and Molly stared at me. "What am I going to do? I don't know what to do?" she said with a tear in her eyes.

"Trust me, Molly. You can come home with me and Kim. We have a big house and plenty of room. Annie and Andy will be fine and you can get the rest you so desperately need."

I pushed Molly out to the waiting room in the wheelchair - hospital policy. Kim was sitting there talking and smiling with the kids. Well, Molly was hugging her kids. I pulled Kim aside to talk to her.

"Kim, they're coming home with us tonight," I said.

"Dad, are you crazy? We don't even know these people. Are you just going to take them in?" asked Molly. "Dad, that's crazy!"

I looked at my daughter. "Maybe you're right. You go tell that lady who's scared to death and worried about those two cute little kids that they are on their own. We just can't trust having them in our home."

Kim looked at me. She knew I was right. She walked over and introduced herself to Molly and said she would drive ahead with the kids and get them ready for bed. She took the kids in my car seeing we already had the car seats in it. I had also placed their suitcases in it.

I took Molly out to my daughter's car and helped her in. She thanked me over and over again. I told her I was just doing what was right. When we got to the house Kim had the twins in the tub giving them a bath. When Molly and I walked in Andy told her how much they liked it here. He said Kim was like a big older sister.

Molly asked me about her car and I told her I would get hold of my brother and go pick-up her car and bring it to the house. We lived slightly out in the country and had a couple of acres of land. We also had another large three car garage that we had on the back of the lot. I'd put her car and trailer in it.

I called my brother, Joe, and asked him to come and get me, that I had to pick up a vehicle at the service station. I asked Molly and Kim if they needed anything and Kim asked me to drive through McDonald's and get us something to eat. Annie and Andy both yelled out for kid's meals. Molly didn't ask for anything but I knew she needed something so I decided to pick her up a chicken sandwich.

Joe asked me what my car was doing at the station. I did my best to explain Molly and the kids.

Joe grinned, "Is she a looker?" he asked.

"Joe, she was a woman who needed help. I just did what I thought was right."

"You didn't answer my question. Is she a looker?"

"I guess she's a nice looking woman, but that's not why I helped her," I replied.

"Larry, who was the last woman you helped and bought her to your house for the night?" asked Joe.

"I never have. This was different! She and her kids needed help," I answered.

"So, what does she look like?" asked Joe. "Come on, Larry, I'm your big brother."

"Look, Joe, her looks had nothing to do with it, but she is medium height, built nice and fiery red hair just like her kids. You have to understand I just found the need to help her. There was nothing sexual. So, can we just go get her car now?"

"Sure, Larry, I'll see her another time," laughed Joe.

"She'll probably be leaving tomorrow or the next day. As soon as we get her test results back," I said.

Joe just looked at me and smiled. I was telling the truth but I don't think he believed me. He dropped me off at the filling station and I decided to fill her tank with gas. She never did put any in and she would need it when she left.

I made it back to the house and put her trailer in one stall of the garage and her car in the other. Her vehicle was a few years old but seemed in good condition.

Everything about Molly so far said well bred and intelligent. I began to wonder exactly what had happened in her life. I knew her kids meant everything to her.

When I went into the house, Kim and Molly were sitting there talking. Molly had taken a shower and had on pj's and a robe. She had shoulder length red hair. I did take a good look at her since Joe had brought it up. Her skin was white and flawless, well she had lots of freckles but she looked so damn nice. She had natural beauty.

I explained that I put her vehicle away and I could bring in anything that she might need. She again thanked me for everything that Kim and I had done for her and the kids. She had just taken the pills the doctor gave her and said she needed to get some rest. She and Kim had already put the twins to bed and they were fast asleep.

I watched as Kim and Molly squeezed hands and said goodnight. It was nice that Kim smiled at her; it made me feel better knowing they got along while I was gone.

I figured I would talk a little with Kim after Molly went to bed. I figured she was going to ask a lot of questions that I didn't have the answer to, like "What made you do it, Dad? What were you thinking? That was really dumb, Dad, even for you!" I expected questions like those but it didn't happen.

Instead, Kim looked at me and said, "She's a wonderful and sincere person, Dad. I feel so sorry for her. She's had it rough the last few years."

"How do you know all this?" I asked Kim.

"While you went after her truck, she took a shower and then we put the twins to bed and we talked. Dad, I feel so sorry for her. Her husband cheated on her when she was pregnant with the twins. She tried to still hold the family together till he cheated on her again with the same woman. She had enough and kicked him out. They were separated almost a year before their divorce was final. She did get some child support and found a job doing medical billings out of the home. That way she could be home with the twins."

"So what happened that she's moving?" I asked Kim.

"She was having a hard time making ends meet. She was too proud to ask her parents for help or to accept state aid. She kept selling her personal belongings to help pay her bills and when her computer broke down a couple of months ago she couldn't work and just decided to hang it up. She got a decent offer for her house and sold it and the rest of her belongings. She's headed back to Michigan to ask her parents for help. She's doing it for the sake of the kids."

"Maybe I'll take a look at her computer in the morning and she could get her billing job back. At least it will be a start for her," I mentioned to Kim.

"Dad, do you think they could stay for a few days. I really believe she needs the rest and I don't mind the kids at all. They bring joy into our house. I have to laugh at the two of them talk. They think I'm old," laughed Kim.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.