Just Trying To Help
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2007 by DG Hear

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A man just trying to do the right thing and the problems he runs into. Love, Hate, Romance, cheating and even a few tears. It's all here. Story is in two parts.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker  

I read stories and find it amazing how some of them could have been about me and my life. It's almost eerie when I think about it. I also get a ton of jokes and e-mail from relatives and friends. It's like they see me in their little joke and stories and pass them along to me.

I've been married twice and have a wonderful seventeen year old daughter, Kim, whom I often call Kimmy. She has been my pride and joy as well as my rock, every since her mom passed away nine years ago.

We argue and complain just like most families. Mostly about curfews, dating and things like that. I guess it's all part of growing up. She's smart and gets good grades; I'm sure going to miss her when she goes to college and leaves the nest. That will be in another year.

After my wife died, I was pretty much in the dumps. Kimmy was all I had left. I even thought of ending it, but what would Kimmy have done? She was just a little girl who had lost her mom. I went on and made a life for Kimmy and me.

I owned my own computer repair shop. I had mostly corporate clientele but I would help a few friends and neighbors with their computer problems. Life was okay but I didn't date much. Everyone and his cousin wanted to fix me up with someone. I can't tell you the number of times I heard, "Kim needs a mother!" Maybe people were right, even though Kimmy and I got along fine. One day, about four years after the death of my wife, I was on a computer repair job.

I met Julie; a corporate secretary who was stunning. She was the legal secretary in a law office. We seemed to hit it off right off the bat. I decided to go for broke and asked her out. She smiled and we set up a date.

We started dating and got along pretty good. For some reason, Kimmy didn't trust her. She didn't really hate her but she wasn't overly friendly with her. One thing led to another and eventually we got married. It must have been close to a year after we met.

I had a talk with Kim and she told me to do whatever made me happy. She was going on thirteen at the time and I told her she was still my little girl and I wouldn't let anyone come between us. She was still number one in my heart.

"Dad, I'm growing up and someday I'll be gone. I want you to be happy. If Julie does that for you, then you have my blessing. She's nice enough and all but there's something, I don't know, maybe it's just that she isn't mom."

Kim called her Julie. She told me she just couldn't call her mom.

Julie had been married once before. She said they divorced because of irreconcilable differences. She basically said they didn't get along. I never pushed her for more information and she never gave any more.

My sex life increased greatly. We started out doing it almost every night. After a few months we did it less, maybe at least three times a week, which was plenty for me.

We had somewhat different lifestyles. I was more of the homebody type and Julie was the one that always attended functions. I went to a few of them but not all. I didn't care that much for the limelight. I preferred to stay home and watch TV with Kimmy.

Financially we were sitting pretty well. We did have a prenuptial agreement. I had a lot of assets that I wanted to pass on to Kim; Julie had a healthy estate of her own but nowhere near the size of mine.


One day I read this story on the Internet about a computer wiz who, when he repaired computers, would always have a USB chip and copy personal files of some of his clients. I carried them also but didn't steal personal information.

In this story the computer guy opened up a personal video file and saw pictures of different women being fucked by his friend, Bob. They were all neighbors of his and he got off watching his friend fucking them. Bob was a popular guy whose wife was a doll, according to the story, and all the women were married. He opened one file and this guy's wife was fucking a black guy, while he must have been taping it. So that meant his wife must be part of the threesome.

He opened one more file and saw his friend Bob fucking his wife Carrie. He couldn't believe it. He checked the date of the video and it was a week earlier. He was on a trip that week. He went to another file and there was his wife Carrie again. Only this time she was fucking the black guy.


What gets me about this author is he didn't do shit about it. He said that sex was so good with his wife that he didn't want to upset the apple cart. I hate stories like this. He should have kicked her out on her ass and beat the shit out of his friend Bob. This author must be some kind of pervert to be happy with a marriage like that.

I was pissed after reading that story. I just can't understand men like that. Why get married? If you can't be monogamous, then don't get married. Where was the trust and love in that type of marriage?

Over the next couple of weeks, Julie was at meeting after meeting. I asked Kim if she saw her much and she said she was always going out.

"Dad, I know I shouldn't say anything but it's not the same as when mom was alive. Julie is more of an acquaintance than a friend even. I try to be pleasant, dad; but she is always aloof with me. When she's here and you're not home, I usually go to my girlfriend's house. I'm sorry, dad; but you told me to come to you when I have a problem so I did."

"It's okay, sweetie; I'll try to find out what's going on. Don't worry, I won't tell Julie we talked."

The following Saturday was another damn party. It was at Julie's boss' house so I told her I would go. She was dressed really sexy. For a woman of forty, she looked good, damn good! I couldn't take that away from her.

Just before we left the phone rang. Julie answered it and told me her boss, Bill, asked to speak to me. I hardly ever talk to this guy. We were like in two different universes. I took the phone and he acted like we were old friends.

"Larry," he said. "Julie said you were coming to the party tonight. Could I ask you a favor while you're here? My computer keeps messing up and I wondered if you could take a look at it while you're here? I'll be happy to pay you. It's just that I will need to work on it tomorrow and it would be nice to have it working."

Great! Now I have to go to a stupid party and work on his computer. Maybe it was a good sign. I wouldn't have to fit in with the crowd anyway.

"Sure, Bill, I'll bring my van with all my computer equipment in it. Maybe we can get you up and running."

Julie gave me the evil eye. "I have to ride in that old van? This is an important party."

"No, you can either stay home or call your boss back and tell him I can't fix his computer tonight because you don't want to ride in my old van," I said sarcastically.

Kim asked to stay at one of her girlfriend's house since we wouldn't be home till late. Of course I told her it was okay.

Julie and I arrived at the house of Bill and Cindy. The valet grinned when they opened the door for Julie. It just made her more aggravated. I told them to park near a back door in case I needed to come out for computer parts. I mentioned to them that I was going to repair Mr. Smith's computer.

"Yes, Sir, no problem." They pointed to where they would be parking my van.

I caught up with Julie as we were greeted at the door. Shortly afterward, Cindy came and greeted us. She was barely thirty and twenty years younger than Bill. She was his third wife. Rumor has it he couldn't keep his dick in his pants. Of course Julie told me that it was untrue. His ex-wives were just spreading rumors about him.

Cindy was dressed to kill. She was a petite blonde and had on a tight mini dress. Most of her breasts, her legs and her back were uncovered. I could imagine what Bill was going to do with her after the party.

Julie looked sexy but not quite as slutty as Cindy. She had on a black mini skirt and a silky white blouse, unbuttoned three buttons down. She was a little heavier and it accented her large bust. If she didn't stay mad at me she was going to get laid tonight.

Bill had come up to us and shook my hand and gave Julie an overzealous hug. Since I had hugged Cindy, I guess we were pretty even.

Bill took me to his computer room and told me his problem. As he stood there I ran a few tests and found his computer riddled with problems. I explained that his best option was to nuke it. In computer terms it was to take everything out and re-install the programs.

I asked Bill to get me his original disks and that I would save all his other programs that have been used in the last year. He gave me his disks and I explained to him that it would take a few hours. First I would have to save his present programs. Get rid of his problem programs and then nuke it. I would then start reinstalling the disks both original ones and the programs we saved.

"Will you have to go through all my files?" asked Bill looking somewhat worried. "I have a lot of personal information in there."

"Not at all. I'll just save them in bulk folders, such as documents, music, etc. I won't be going through any individual files. It's not necessary. You're welcome to stay and watch if you like."

"Okay, then do it. I'll be back to check on your progress," said Bill.

I started getting rid of his problem files and started saving everything he didn't have a disk for. It was somewhat of a slow process but I took my time and did it right. I remembered that stupid story I read and it worked on me. I wondered if Bob had a secret file. I shouldn't have done it, I put in a search for hidden files and one came up videos and pictures. I thought about it and opened one and got the surprise of my life. It was a video of a nude Cindy. She was lying on the bed when Bill came up to her and starting having sex with her. My God, it was just like the stupid story I read. I didn't have time to look at anymore so I slipped my memory chip into the USB port and downloaded the hidden videos and pictures.

I slipped it back into my pocket and continued the downloading of his other programs. A while later Bill came back into the room and offered me a drink, I took it and showed him all the program files I downloaded. I asked him if there were any others he wanted saved. I brought up the file titled videos and pictures and asked Bill if he wanted it saved. He told me no, to just delete it. I have to say he looked a bit nervous when the file came up. He watched me delete it and then I cleared up his computer.

I told him some of the programs would take a while to reload. I began with his windows and then his security program. As they were running I walked out to the party to see how Julie was doing. I saw her dancing pretty close with one of the other lawyers from her office. When she saw me she backed off a little.

After the song ended she came over to me. She was starting to feel her drinks; I could see that. She asked me how it was going and I told her I would be done in another couple of hours. I did take the time to dance one dance with her. She pulled me close and pressed up against me. I figured I was probably going to get lucky that night.

After our dance I headed back into Bill's office and finished loading the remainder of the programs. I did notice that he didn't have a disk of the hidden videos and pictures that I copied. I figured he held that disk back and was going to reinstall it himself.

When I finished installing and updating Bill's computer I went back in and joined the party. I wasn't sure whether Julie was happy or sad that I was there. I think I had interfered with her flirting. I didn't mind a little flirting but sometimes I felt Julie overdid it.

Just before we left I went back and saw Bill at his computer.

"Everything seems to work perfectly. Thanks a lot, Larry. What do I owe you?" asked Bill.

"This one's on the house, Bill. Thanks for the invitation to the party. Maybe we'll see more of you sometime."

I said that as a pun. I knew when I looked at that video that I would see a hell of a lot more of Bill, even though it was Cindy I wanted to get a look at. She sure was a knockout.

"That would be nice. Maybe the four of us can get together for dinner some evening. It will be on me," said Bill.

Thinking about it, I never did get that dinner. Don't think there's much chance of getting one now.

I gave Cindy another big hug before leaving, while Julie said goodbye to every man there.

It was a good night for me. Julie was half drunk, hot and horny. After getting undressed she was so wet, I didn't need any foreplay. God, it felt good. I have no idea what she thought about tonight but I was getting the benefit of all that thinking.

It wasn't long before I came. Julie came twice. I was reminded of a joke I once read.

"A young man said his mother almost went to heaven last night. She kept saying, 'Lord, I'm coming, I'm coming, ' and if it wasn't for his father holding her down she probably would have gone."

That's the way it was with Julie that night. I held her down and she kept coming.


Things were pretty much back to normal the next morning. Kim called and asked to spend the day at her friend's and I told her what time to be home. Julie said she made a date with Cindy to go shopping. It wasn't long before she was gone.

I took my memory chip out and put it into my computer. I watched the first video of Bob fucking the hell out of Cindy. There were three more videos of Cindy with Bob. I went to another folder and found Bob with three other women. I remembered seeing two of them at the party. They were all secretaries; two were married and the other divorced. Now I was starting to get worried.

I went through a few more videos and there she was. Julie on her hands and knees on their bed being plowed by Bill from behind. I went through the rest of the videos and she was with three other guys at different times.

The videos were dated about a month apart. Once a month I remember Cindy saying she went to visit her parents who lived in another city. She would always spend a weekend with them.

Julie didn't look like she was being forced. They were all men that worked at the law firm.

Now my stomach was churning. How can that other author consider watching your wife get fucked by other men a turn-on? She was a cheating fucking slut. This wasn't swinging or a married couple mutually agreeing to an open marriage. It was downright fucking cheating.

I had to think of how to handle this. I knew our marriage was over. We had a prenuptial agreement so that wouldn't be a problem either. I quickly went through the photos and all they were was still pictures of frames in the videos. I ran off a few of them of Julie with her lovers.

I was now calm but extremely angry. I would not stand for being a cuckold. I needed to get this off my chest quickly. I didn't want to spend another night with this woman who called herself my wife.

Julie came into the family room with an arm full of packages. "Sit down, Julie; I need to talk to you."

"Let me go put my packages..."

"Sit down now! Your damn packages can wait."

"What's gotten into you? You can't talk to me like that," said Julie.

"Either you sit your fat ass down right now or get the fuck out of my house."

"What the hell has gotten into you?" asked Julie as she quickly sat down.

I handed her the picture of her being fucked by Bill. "You have three minutes to explain this. If you lie to me, we're over, through, done, finished."

I knew we were finished anyway but I wanted to see what she had to say.

"My God, where did you get this? I'm so sorry, it only happened one time. I swear! You were gone and I went over to see Cindy and she wasn't there. Bill and I started drinking and one thing led to another and we had sex. It only happened the one time. I had no idea that Bill took a picture of us. I'm so sorry, please forgive me."

The picture had a date on it. I turned on the video that Bob took the picture off of. Julie stared at the TV screen. She had her hands over her mouth and was crying.

"I'm so sorry, Larry. I didn't mean for it to happen. Honest, Honey, it only happened the one time, you have to believe me," said Julie.

"Just the one time?" I asked.

I clicked on another date and she was giving him oral sex. I stopped it and put on the third time with her on her back, again a different date. Then I showed her with the three other guys and she screamed, "God, no! No one was supposed to know. I didn't know they took videos. You have to believe me, Larry. I did it to save my job."

"All you've done is sit there and lie. You spread your legs for one reason and one reason only. You wanted those men to fuck you. Now you can fuck them all you want. You have two hours to gather up some of your personal belongings. I'm leaving here and I don't want to see any sight of you when I get back. Your lawyer can contact mine about you getting the rest of your stuff."

I walked out and got in my van. I called Kim and told her I would be over to get her. I had something very important to talk to her about. I took Kim to a quiet restaurant and told her that I had found out that Julie had cheated on me. When we got home, hopefully she wouldn't be there.

Kim did have tears in her eyes but they were for me, not Julie. I told her I should have used her woman's intuition before marrying Julie. When we got home, Julie was gone. I had to laugh when I saw she took the pictures and videos. Maybe she forgot that computers was what I did for a living. I had only made copies to show her.

In the days and weeks that followed, Julie's lawyer, who was from her firm, contacted my lawyer. Hers were probably one of the guys she slept with. He told my attorney that the pictures couldn't be used because they were taken illegally.

"Taken from where? By whom?" we asked.

"You know damn good and well you took them from Bill's house when you fixed his computer."

"I never fixed his computer," I laughed. "Show me the bill where I charged him. I charge upwards of a hundred dollars an hour. I found these on the Internet. I was as surprised as you when I came across them," I lied.

My lawyer suggested we go by the legal prenuptial agreement. Julie could come with the sheriff when I was home and recover anything belonging to her. There would be no alimony and we would call it irreconcilable differences. Just like her first marriage. By the way, I later did find out that her first marriage ended for pretty much the same reason.

It was all over and done with quickly. The divorce was over in no time, but I wanted to get some revenge. I sent pictures to each of the wife's whose husband fucked mine. I figured they could each deal with their own problems after that.

A couple of days later I got a call from Bill.

"You son-of-a-bitch," he called me. Who the hell do you think you're messing with? You think you can get away with this shit?"

"Mr. Smith, I haven't bothered you and yet here you are harassing me. I have no idea what you're talking about. I should let you know that I am taping our conversation."

"Bullshit, you're nothing but a fucking rank amateur. You stole those photos out of my computer and sent them to my friends."

"Are you saying you took those videos without the consent of the people in them? You know I don't think my ex-wife knew you were taping her. Isn't that against the law, Mr. Smith?"

"Go to hell, you prick!" said Bill.

"Just so you know, I did record everything you just said, and where I told you I was recording it is also on the tape. I turned it off so I can tell you something. You're a total asshole. You fucked my wife and if I ever see you near my house I will turn this tape over to the district attorney. You don't believe me, try me! You fucking bastard! I'll kick your ass so hard they will have to surgically remove my foot. Now excuse me but I have a few more pictures to send."

I wasn't going to do this because I hate messing up marriages but these were a mess already. I sent a picture of each secretary who was with Bill to her husband. I'd let them deal with Bill. Then I sent a picture of Cindy to her. I didn't think she knew that Bob took pictures or videos of her. Of course if she did know, she wouldn't have a problem with it.

It was three days later when Kim and I went out for pizza. We ate out a lot; neither of us were very good at cooking. Anyway we heard a lot of sirens. It was reported that a Bill Smith was robbed and beat within an inch of his life behind a local club. He was with a female companion earlier, not his wife, whom the police would like to talk to.

The police talked with me the next day but found out that Kim and I were out at the pizzeria with lots of witnesses. I don't think they ever caught the robbers and Bill would do well not to mention any names.

The following month under court news was the dissolution application of William and Cindy Smith. I guess Cindy finally had enough. She was quite a looker and now with the help of the videos probably a pretty rich one.

I received a call shortly after from Julie. She said she wanted to talk to me about being friends. I told her I never wanted to see her again. She had made many beds and she could choose the one she wanted to sleep in, as long as it wasn't mine. I had to wonder if she was trying to set me up. I hung up and have never heard from her again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.