10:15 Special: Jill's Voyeuristic Tendencies

by niteowluk99

Copyright© 2007 by niteowluk99

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Continuing sage of a family into incest as the daughter discovers the family fun before she was supposed to.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Over the last three weeks, Jill had noticed subtle changes between her parents, Andy and Jackie and her brother, John. There was definitely less friction between them and John was much more agreeable to doing things their way. The strange thing was that as a close family anyway, John now seemed much closer to their parents than before.

This puzzled Jill, that was until the fateful night she discovered their secret; she needed the bathroom and as she wandered down the hallway towards her parents' bedroom and the bathroom she heard strange noises. They were not scary noises but for some reason she was both lured by them and afraid of what they could be. The nearer she got to her parents room the louder the noises became, she crept up to the bedroom door and found it not quite closed, but at the same time not open enough to see inside.

Fearing her parents may be under attack from some monster she gently, quietly pushed the door open, just enough to see inside. The sight that confronted her almost made her scream and turn to run, but she stood frozen to the spot at what she saw.

There in the middle of her parents bed was John, her brother and by his head was Andy her father whilst between his legs was Jackie her mother. Now this was the thing that caused her mind to go into melt down, John was sucking her father's cock whilst taking a rubber strap on up his arse and mum and dad were leaning forward kissing each other. The sounds she had heard was the gurgling sounds of lust coming from John's full throat.

Suddenly her virgin cunt began to twitch and a strange itchy feeling spread between its lips, she needed to slip her hand down to ease the feeling. Almost on autopilot she dropped her hand down inside her knickers and began to feel her wet cunt. At first she worried she had pissed herself as she had originally intended to go to the loo for a piss, but this felt thicker more sticky than wet. She inadvertently caught her clit and a small firework went off in her head.

Without thinking her hand began to stroke her clit and more fireworks seemed to explode only these were getting bigger bangs than the previous one, instinctively her other hand found her hard little nipple on her bud of a breast and she delighted in the feel of its being pinched.

Suddenly the scene before her eyes changed as her dad pulled his cock from her brother's mouth. The image of her dad's long rigid cock was seared for all time in her mind's eye. Then her mother pulled away from her brother's arse and she saw the pink rubber cock strapped around mom's waist, this seared another image deep in her mind, and the pink cock had flecks of brown along its length, but not for long as her dad suddenly began licking them off the rubber cock. John then turned and she saw an almost identical cock to her dad's bounce as he placed himself behind her dad.

Suddenly she heard dad say "Come on John, I need that cock up my arse real bad, I have dreamt about you putting it up there all day!"

Her brother John then replied, "Well come on then dad, beg me to fuck your well oiled arse and tell mom here what you want me to do to you!"

"I want our son to fuck my arse and fill it with his cum and then I want you to stick that dildo up my arse and watch me lick it like a lollipop until I have eaten all his spunk from my arse!" Jill's dad announced.

She could not believe the words she was hearing, yes she knew about vibrators and such like for a few girlfriends at school had had sleepovers where they had sneaked their parent's toys along and played with them between themselves. But for the same toys to be used on men was mind blowing for her to understand.

Fascinated she watched her brother thrusting his hips and she now imagined his cock deep inside her dad's arse, matching those thrusts. Secretly without thinking she wished she could see what happens to a cock when it shoots, one of the girls had told the rest of them that just as a woman reaches orgasm so does a man's cock and in the girl's words it shoots wads of spunk.

Just then she saw her father reach down between his own legs and begin rubbing his own cock whilst verbal encouragement from mom told him to shoot it all over her tits. Soon her dad's hand was a blur as he sped up and suddenly announced he was about to cum.

Jill was spell bound as she watched the white mess both shoot from her dad's cock but also splatter her mom's massive tits. Half of her mind was telling her this was disgusting but the other half was telling her she envied her own mother for taking this load full in the face and over her tits. In a daze Jill wandered off back to bed forgetting to even continue to the Bathroom as she originally intended.

Two hours later and exhausted from her ministrations of her fingers on her young virginal cunt, Jill was now desperate to go pee. She crept down the hallway; which was deadly quiet now and slipped into the bathroom. As she sat on the toilet she noticed something sticking out of the wash basket, it looked like the waistband of a pair of thongs but was slightly wider. She jumped off the pan and carefully wiping her cunt on the toilet tissue she reached for the band.

Suddenly in her hand was the self same dildo; she had seen earlier being licked by her dad, tentatively she brought it to her face and smelled it. The sensual aroma of recent sex permeated her brain and without thinking she suddenly stuck her tongue out and ran it along the length of the rubber cock. It seemed to her that her tongue tingled and she tossed the dildo back into the wash basket and shot off back to her room.

For the next hour and a half she worried she may be pregnant from the contact with the rubber cock and the film of spunk that may have been on it. Eventually she reasoned that she would not be pregnant after all had her mother not taken the full load on her face and upper chest and had she not then done exactly what Jill herself had just done by licking it off.

The next night she listened for sounds out in the hallway which would tell her that John was heading to her parents room again and the fun was about to start all over again. This time she wanted to watch from the start and had even prepared things for she had managed to raid her mom's room and found a small vibrator about three-inches in length, which she now gripped tightly in her right hand. As she waited for the tell tale sounds in the hallway she fell asleep, waking two hours later and creeping down the hallway she was disappointed to find no action taking place.

This pattern continued the next day and in fact for the next four days but on the Wednesday night six nights after she had discovered them, she heard John making his way along the hallway. Her heart leapt at the thought of watching the action and quietly she climbed out of bed, discarded her nightclothes and naked crept down the hallway with only the red vibrator rescued from her mom's clutches for company.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.