The Comeuppance Of Fr Ryan - Cover

The Comeuppance Of Fr Ryan

by Anthony Concept

Copyright© 2007 by Anthony Concept

True Story Sex Story: A true but sad story of a paedophile priest and the revenge meted out to him by his victims.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Rape   True Story   Anal Sex   Violence   .

(Comeuppance - a deserved rebuke or penalty)

Sadly a lot of this story is true. I was not a part of it though I appear in as the narrator. The events were told to me many years after the affair by one of the youths involved. Also this is not an attack on the Catholic faith.

Elase is a small Catholic town, I say Catholic because 90% of its population are migrants from Ireland, Malta, Italy and other Mediterranean countries where the word of the Church is law. The Irish were early settlers and the ranks swelled with the first flush of immigrants arriving. It is mainly an agricultural community with outlying farms; the town itself is dominated by Catholic businesses, the school is run by the Church and the only Church is St Mary's, Catholic, as you no doubt guessed.

Four of us young lads were down by the creek enjoying our favourite pastime, cray fishing and drinking beer. Joey Vella, Pete DiDeo, Sean Connor and myself, Bob Cox, yeah, I know 'spot the Aussie'. The beer came via Sean's big brother Ray, we are all seventeen and underage for buying booze.

Sunday mass was over and it was a perfect day for fishing, we had just dropped our cray traps in and were about to return to the first trap and have a beer, when we spotted young Jimmy Quinn sitting on the bank looking very upset. "What's up Jimmy?" asked Joey, "that bloody Father Ryan is what's up" he replied. "He grabbed me after Mass and stuck his cock up my arse; he said he would call me a liar if I told anyone." "So much for the glory of being an alter boy."

"We know how you feel said Sean, the bastard has raped most of us kids around here, nobody is game to say anything because he is a priest and everyone would believe him before us". "Yeah" added the rest of us "it's about time someone did something about him declared Pete". "Like what I asked" thinking 'talk was cheap'.

"How about waiting to catch him in the dark and beat the shit out of him" someone said. "Yeah and if we get sprung, who gets the shit beat out of them then?" I said "I know that my old man thinks the sun shines out of the bastard's arse"

"Wait on a bit" Joey replied, "If we have a good plan and go about this carefully we might just be able to pull it off" "I know what I would like to pull off" said Jimmy "I'd like to permanently pull his cock and balls off." "You mean castrate the bastard Jimmy?" asked Joey in disbelief.

"Before we go poo hooing Jimmy's idea, lets work out a rough plan to see if it is feasible" I cut in. "May be it isn't beyond the realms of possibility" "Yeah, and what if we fuck up?, we're getting in pretty deep here you know" whispered Pete.

"OK, first off, are we all agreed that if a plan is workable then we all back it 100% with no backing out once we start" said Joey, eyeballing each of us individually." I'm in" I said "me too we gotta do something about the bastard" declared Jimmy "I'm in" the others replied. "OK then lets formulate a strategy." declared Joey. "Let's hear some ideas"

"We could nobble him as he comes into the vestry after late mass"

"If Jimmy leaves the catch on the rear door open we could sneak in during mass"

"We need to be in clothes that can't be identified and our faces covered"

"Someone distracts him as he comes through the door and I belt him behind the ear"

"The old man uses some stuff called 'Aero start' to get his tractor going; it's mainly ether that should keep him out to it"

"I reckon a branding iron with 'R' for rapist for his forehead I've got a small gas torch to heat it up with"

"If we are going to cut him then we don't want the bastard to bleed to death so how about some zip ties around his nuts?"

"I've helped the old man castrate poddy calves but we only take out the nuts, if we are going to take the lot we will have to call an ambulance as soon as we leave"

"We will have to wear gloves so there are no fingerprints to give us away"

"A pair of old socks over our boots to cover up our footprints"

"Itemise everything we take in and make sure we don't leave any thing behind"

"One thing we must take is Ryan's jewels; they can reattach them you know"

"A packet of frangers, I want a piece of his arse, it might help me come to terms with what the bastard did to me"

"We will need to get Ray to buy them in Seddon our chemist is a Mick and won't sell them unless you have a doctor's script"

The strategy

There was a long weekend coming up so we arranged to go camping down by the creek. As Jimmy was helping Fr Ryan prepare for late mass he would slip the catch on the rear door. While mass was taking place we would move in with our equipment and wait. When Fr Ryan entered the vestry someone would distract him while another hit him with a sock loaded with shot pellets. Once he was unconscious we would place a mask soaked with the 'Aero start' over his nose and mouth.

We would then assist Jimmy in removing his vestments and place them in their normal place; this would take any suspicion away from him. Next we would place him face down on the vestry table and all of us would sodomise him.

Next step was to turn him face up and brand his forehead with the letter 'R'. The remaining thing to do was the castration, zip ties around his scrotum and penis to restrict the flow of blood, and then remove his ball bag and nuts and finally his penis, collecting these in a plastic bag.

A disguised phone call to Dr Downs to let him know that Fr Ryan had been castrated then beat a hasty retreat back to our camp by the creek hiding the evidence on the way.

The operation

"Are we all still committed to the project?" asked Joey "it's one in all in or nothing" he went on. After we all signified we were in he said in a tense voice "let's go and get him then."

As arranged, Jimmy had snibbed the door so it was easy access into the vestry. Sean had raided his dad's shotgun reloading equipment and procured a handful of bird shot which he had in a doubled sock for strength, it made a suitable 'cosh'. We all had dark clothes on and stockings over our faces with socks over our boots to block footprints.

Sean positioned himself behind the door and the others spread out. After mass Jimmy came through the door first then as Fr Ryan came in Joey yelled "over here you fat bastard" Fr Ryan made a lunge at him but Sean slugged him with the 'cosh'. Fr Ryan collapsed on the floor.

We all pounced on him and Pete sprayed some 'Aero start' on a gauze pad and covered his mouth and nose. "Remove his vestments and get him up on the table" ordered Joey, this done; "now get his daks off; I've waited for this chance for a long time. Fr Ryan you are about to be fucked".

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.