The Trainer
Part 5

Copyright© 2007 by NightWriterStories

BDSM Sex Story: Part 5 - A young couple wanting to learn the lifestylr of BDSM go to a Trainer and they both get a lot more than they bargained for.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Safe Sex   Sex Toys  

As Duke and Amber gazed at each other, Duke finally pulled himself out of it and said to her gently but firmly, "We have much to do today so let's continue with your training."

Amber who was very caught up in the moment herself shook herself out of it as well. She gazed at him. For the first time since Lloyd, she was actually looking at another man and seeing him as a man as well as a hell of a good Master. She didn't understand what was going on, but she knew that pleasing him was very important to her. This man who appeared so gruff one minute and so gentle and understanding the next minute, had her mind racing. However, she could see that despite the fact he was showing signs that things had possibly changed between them, she knew she couldn't bring it up for fear of embarrassing him. She just nodded and said, "Yes Master."

Duke then pointed to a table where he had all the toys and things for punishment laid out and then began to speak, "You have learned that there is both pleasure and sometimes pain in the lifestyle of BDSM. You've also learned that BDSM is Safe, Sane and Consensual and that nothing is ever forced. Now let me ask you something, you've told me that there are certain things that hurt you verbally in humiliation but you also told me that you don't mind some things such as his lil fuck toy or slut, you don't seem to mind it? Tell me why?"

Amber blushed a little at the question and lowered her eyes for a moment and then raised her head back up and said, "I don't mind it because it excites me. There are times when that talk makes me feel dirty and nasty, but not in a bad way."

Duke listened to her and said, "That is fine. There is nothing wrong with feeling that way. In the lifestyle, we all have different kinks that excite us. It's the very reason we enter this lifestyle. There is no room in this way of life for prudes so don't feel embarrassed. You have nothing to feel ashamed about."

Amber looked up at him and smiled saying, "Thank you, Master. I will remember that."

Duke looked at her and then asked her, "Do you write a journal, lilone?"

Amber nodded and said, "Yes Master, I do. Lloyd insists on it."

Duke looked at her and asked, "He does, does he? What sort's of things does he expect you to write in this journal?"

Amber took a small breath and looked into his eyes and blushed a little saying, "He makes me write all my thought and feelings about him. How I turn him on sexually and how I make him feel and he also expects me to tell what happens to me if I masturbates when he let's me. He wants graphic details."

Duke shook his head and said, "I see. Well, far be it for me to correct another Master. However, I'm going to insist you write a journal too for the 3 months you are here. However, I'm not interested in you writing me a mini pornographic novel to get me off. I am looking for your thoughts and feelings on everything that has an effect on you. Whether it is something good that happens today in your life or something that is troubling you. I want to know what is going on inside of you even if on occasion it has to be sexual. The importance of the journal is for your Master to be able to understand you better so he knows what's going on inside of you. It's not designed to entertain him or give him sexual pleasure. That journal is for him to learn all about what he can't see or feel from you. That is why you are to write a journal for your Master. It's for your sake as well as his. A Master is not a mind reader just as you aren't. The journal helps him so he has a better idea of how to deal with you when he is with you and if there is a problem, he will have a better idea on how to handle it if there is a need to."

Amber nodded and then lowered her eyes and said, "Lloyd isn't a good Master is he, Master?"

Duke looked at her and said, "That's not for me to decide. You will learn that in this lifestyle, all of us whether we are Dominant or submissive, have our own needs as well as our own way of doing things. However, this is just an opinion, but in this case, no I don't think he is the right Master for you. Unfortunately, that's not for me to decide. That will have to be something you will have to decide once your training is completed. I can't make that decision for you."

Amber nodded and said, "Yes Master, I understand."

Duke nodded and said, "Good. Now we will proceed with more of your training. When you write your journal, I want it to consist of your feelings on everything we have discussed so far as well as what will be done to you. In fact, everyday I expect to know how you are feeling through all of the training you receive from me. Do you understand?"

Amber nodded and said, "Yes Master, I do understand. I will do as you wish."

Duke nodded and said, "Very good. Now let's get started." He then walked over and then picked up the ping-pong paddle and then pointed at the table near him and said, "Bend over the coffee table, lying on your stomach please."

Amber did as she was told and immediately bent over the table and waited for Duke to proceed. With her bare ass facing him, she lay there waiting for him. With no warning, he took the paddle and smacked her ass as hard as he could. The smack of the paddle hitting her skin made a loud smacking sound that echoed throughout the house and let out a big yelp from Amber. However, she didn't move or appear to be afraid.

This surprised Duke as he expected her to scream once it was done. Nope, it was just a yelp, which made Duke believe that she may have a high tolerance for pain. That he would have to test out later. For now, he was going to work on introducing her to the other toys and punishment devices he had laid out.

He then decided to try something different. He took and grabbed some handcuffs and then had Amber lay on the floor near the table. He instructed her to lie on her stomach and have her arms stretched out. She did as was instructed. Duke taking the handcuffs put one cuff around her wrist and then took the other one and looped it around the legs of the table and cuffed her other wrist so that her arms were above her as she lay on the carpeted floor.

Once she was stretched out. He stood above her and watched her for a moment. Amber knew he was looking at her, as she lay there feeling helpless and vulnerable. As she thought about it, had she been with Lloyd, she would have been terrified. However, with Duke, she wasn't. She knew that no matter whether she knew what to expect or not, she was safe with him. As she waited for what he was about to do next, she began to tremble, but not from fear. It was the excitement about what was to come next.

He then picked up the flogger off the table and then took and gently ran it down her ass slowly. The strips of leather gently caressing her ass cheeks. As Amber felt the strips of leather gently caress her ass as Duke ran the flogger slowly down her ass, she began to shiver in anticipation waiting for what was to come next and then without warning, she felt the flogger leave her ass and with no warning, "smack" as the crop came down hard on her ass, the leather strips leaving red welts all over her ass causing her ass, which had been the color of white, to turn red and start to swell. It was then that Amber let out a loud scream.

As soon as she let out a loud scream, Duke stopped and waited for her to use her safe word, "desires", however she didn't use it. He then leaned over her and softly whispered, I remind you, you have a safe word you may use at anytime."

She nodded saying nothing but the tears rolling down her cheeks as she began to tremble and said, "I'm fine now, Master. It was just a shock. I will use the safe word when I feel I need to."

Duke looked at her and said, "Very well then. Just be sure you use it as you need to. It's dangerous for you to continue to pursue this if you do not know your own limits."

She nodded and said, "I understand, Master. I promise to let you know when I don't feel safe."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.