The Trainer
Part 3

Copyright© 2007 by NightWriterStories

BDSM Sex Story: Part 3 - A young couple wanting to learn the lifestylr of BDSM go to a Trainer and they both get a lot more than they bargained for.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Safe Sex   Sex Toys  

Duke stood and looked at Amber and said, "Kneel before me!"

Amber did as she was told. Duke looked at her and said to her, "Very well done, lilone. Now before we begin anything, I need to explain to you about a few things. First off, everything in this lifestyle is Safe, Sane and Consensual. Nothing is forced. Do you understand?"

Amber looked at him and said, "Yes sir."

Duke reached out and grabbed her and flipped her over his knee and spanked her bare ass with three hard swats and then pushed her onto the floor beneath him and looked down at her and said, "You are my lilone for the next 3 months. While you are here you will address me as Master. Do you understand?"

Amber who lay on the floor trembling said to him, "Yes Master..."

Duke looked down at her and said, "When I grabbed you like that and spanked you and then dumped you on the floor like that, it didn't feel too good, did it?"

Amber who looked at him still laying on the floor trembling said, "No Master it didn't."

Duke looked at her and said, "That's right... and do you know why?"

Amber looked up into his eyes and shook her said saying, "No Master."

Duke looked down at her and then held his hand out to her and gently pulled her back to a kneeling position and said, "The reason why you didn't enjoy it is because that is what's known as abuse. What I did made you afraid of me. That is not what this lifestyle is all about. In order to serve your Master, you need to trust and respect him not fear him at all."

Duke looked at her and asked, "Do you understand?"

Amber still looking up at him, began to relax and nodded saying, "Yes Master I understand."

Duke looked at her and smiled saying, "Good. Now with that in mind, do you wish to continue training with me?"

Amber looked up at him seeing his smile and said, "Yes Master. I do."

Duke nodded and said, "Now in the lifestyle of BDSM there are many aspects of it and a person who enters this lifestyle should be aware of all and then find what they like in it and then explore that area. There is the Bondage which many enjoy the tied up and helpless feeling and enjoy when a Master has full control while they remain helpless and vulnerable to whatever may be happening around them. Some even find it a sexual turn on to be bound and helpless. Do you understand?"

Amber looked at him and nodded saying, "Yes Master. I do understand."

Duke looked at her and said, "Good. Now then there is Domination. For a Master to Dominate a lilone, he must be at all times aware of his own limits. If he isn't aware of his own limits, he could seriously damage that lilone both physically as well as emotionally. For a lilone to hand over her trust to their Master, they are saying to that one person they trust above all others, Master I trust you to look after my needs and allow you to have full control. The act of Domination is when a Master has full control of your body, mind and soul. Then there is the physical pain and humiliation of the lifestyle known as Masochism as in sadomasochism in which both pain and humiliation play a part in the pleasure of some. For some the physical pain and humiliation are complete turn ons sexually. Do you understand what I'm saying so far in all of this?"

Amber nodded in interest as she listened intently and said, "Yes Master, I do understand completely."

Duke nodded and smiled at her then leaned down and caressed her cheek and said, "Good. Now the most important one is the one you need to listen to the most and that is the act of submission. I touched a little on that when we discussed Domination but will expand more as I understand it. Keep in mind though, in order to understand submission, you need to be a submissive. The act of submission is when one offers his or herself completly and willingly to a Dominant they totally trust. The gift of submission should never be taken lightly For one to be able to submit, they need to have total trust and faith in that one person. To the Master who receives such a gift, It will be up to him to treasure it and use it wisely. He has the power to make or break a submissives spirit and could do serious damage both physically and emotionally to that lilone. When you offer your submission to a Dominant, you are giving him total control over everything except your thoughts and feelings. Once you do, the decisions for you and your welfare are no longer yours anymore. He is in charge of those. For a submissive to be able to do that so completely, she must be able to trust that Master as she is actually. She is trusting him with her life as he holds her life in his hands. Do you understand all of what I have explained to you?"

Amber nodded in total understanding and now she looked a little uncertain. She now realized that this man had told her so much more than Lloyd ever had. When Lloyd told her about BDSM, she only heard about the importance of serving his needs and there was no mention of her in the picture at all. She was now unsure as to whether she wanted to continue now that Duke explained what he had. She then looked at Duke and said, "I understand Master."

Duke looked at her and had been watching her the whole time and said, "Ok. You now understand. Good. Now I want to ask you a question. When you came here with Lloyd, whose decision was it for you to be trained by me? Please be honest and do not lie to me."

Amber looked at him straight in the eyes and said, "It was Lloyd's, Master."

Duke nodded and asked, "Now that you know more about this lifestyle, do you wish to continue training?"

Amber looked at him and said, "I truly don't know Master. I find myself being so silly not asking him questions. I trusted him. I'm not sure I can anymore."

Duke looked at her and then leaned down and gently caressed her cheek and said, "Do not feel foolish. There are many in this lifestyle like Lloyd who enter it for their own reasons. Sadly, they do not appreciate the gift of submission and don't deserve it. However, a submissive has rights too. She has the right to say "no. As you heard me say the lifestyle is supposed to be SAFE, SANE and CONSENSUAL."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.