Alice Does Italy - Cover

Alice Does Italy

Copyright© 2007 by aubie56

Chapter 3

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is the SECOND story in the series. Doug and Alice found Rome and Alice becomes an avatar of Venus. Doug and Alice found a sex cult in order to advance their plan to civilize the world thousands of years ahead of time.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Robot   Humor   Superhero   Violence  

While Alice was taking care of the men, I was doing the women. Even though they were functionally naked, all of them were still timid. They were all "high class" women, so they had a fairly sheltered upbringing. They were all fairly comfortable with nudity in sort of an abstract sense, since clothes were mostly decoration in this era, so the lower classes usually stripped for any work that might damage their clothes. They had even seen various sex acts both among people and among animals, but had been suitably "shocked" by the sight. Certainly, none of them had ever had a sexual experience with any man but their husbands.

But, here we were. I needed to loosen them up if we were to get our sex cult going. The men were easy to lead around by their cocks, but the women needed a little pushing in the pussy department. I said, "Ladies, please gather around the bed so that we can get started. You are all old enough to have children; is there any of you who have not been lucky, yet?"

One woman raised her hand, but I could see that she was still quite young, and it might be that she just had not been lucky. However, I would have Alice take a close look at her insides to determine if there was some medical reason that she was not pregnant, yet. I said, "I know that the primary reason for sex is to have children, but there is no reason why we can't have fun getting them. The gods made you to enjoy sexual activities, so you honor the gods by enjoying sex. I fully intend to make sure that every one of you has a good time, tonight, so you just relax and follow my lead."

Most of the women did relax a bit when I said that, but there were still two who were apprehensive. I decided to make them my first participants. I pointed to the younger of the two apprehensive ones and said, "My dear, please join me on the bed so that we can get started... That's right, lie down there beside me and try to relax. I want you to enjoy this evening. Are you embarrassed by having these other women see you having sex?"

She nodded her head, so I said, "Just close your eyes and pretend that you are alone with me." She closed her eyes, and I began to massage her breasts and gently twist her nipples between my fingers. I could feel her react, so I kissed all around her breasts before taking one of her nipples in my lips and flicking that nipple with my tongue. After a minute or so of that, I began to gently nibble on her nipple with my teeth. She began to squirm a little, and I knew I had her attention. I gently rubbed my hand up and down her side and along her hip and leg while I started to suck on her nipple. I massaged her thigh as I continued to suckle, and, when she was concentrating on the sensations through her tits, I slid my hand over her leg and began rubbing her inner thigh.

I worked my hand up her inner thigh to her pussy and gently bumped it with the side of my hand. She jumped in surprise at the contact, but I could already feel the moisture dripping out of her pussy lips, so I knew she welcomed my actions, so far. I moved my hand so that it covered her pussy, and the heel of my hand was pressing on her mound just above her clit. I slowly dragged my fingers up her pussy slit and back down, gently massaging her pussy lips as I moved my hand. I could recognize her approval by the way she opened her legs to improve my access to her pussy. I massaged for a while longer and then pushed my middle finger into her pussy slit as I kept moving my hand. I did not push very far, only far enough to spread her lips a little. After the third or fourth pass, I pulled my hand high enough so that my finger pressed against her clit. She jerked with the sensation, and I slid my hand back down, immediately.

I did this several times, and she started to pant. I had been switching back and forth between her tits, since I didn't want to make them sore, while I was massaging her pussy. When she starting panting, I moved my kisses lower and lower down her abdomen. I stopped at her navel and reamed it with my tongue. I could tell that this tickled, so I didn't linger, but moved down to her pussy mound. Like most "respectable" women of the era, she had removed all of her pussy hair, so nothing interrupted the sensations of my lips kissing her as I moved down to her clit. I took it between my lips and sucked as hard as I could to get it to extend enough for me to grip it with my lips. Once I had hold of it, I flicked it with my tongue, giving it a good lashing. This was enough to produce her first orgasm of the evening.

By now she was humping her hips on the bed so that I couldn't maintain contact with her clit, and she moaned with disappointment as I broke contact. I took the opportunity to slip between her legs and place one of her ankles on each of my shoulders. This pushed her knees near her breasts and pulled her pussy in such a way that it was totally available to me. The position caused her clit to protrude a little so that I could rub it while we were fucking.

There was no trouble finding her fuck hole and I was able to penetrate about half my length on my first push. There was no question of her being wet enough, I just didn't want to hurt her if she wasn't used to my relatively large diameter. (It was necessary that I have the cock size suitable for a demigod.) On the third stroke, I bottomed out, and my pubic bone put the maximum pleasurable pressure on her clit. I moved slowly at first, savoring the sensations as my cock rubbed all around inside her very tight tunnel. I had no trouble hitting her G-spot, so she came, this time, with an explosive scream. I kept pumping until I came, and she had another orgasm when she felt me shoot into her. She was down for the count, so I let her rest for a few minutes before moving her to a neighboring couch so I could service the next woman in line.

Over the course of the next few hours, I serviced the remaining 9 women. It was a good thing that the ETs had worked on my recovery time and stamina when they enlarged my cock. This made it easy for me to impersonate a demigod in the sex department. The women were suitably grateful for the "blessing" I had bestowed on them, and one asked if I was available for additional worship services. I told the woman who had no children to come back around mid-morning, and Aquaria would check her over to determine if there was anything she could do for the woman. Among all of her other abilities, Alice was a damned good gynecologist. I was sure that Alice could help the woman, if anyone could.

The next day, Alice said that she had done a sperm count and general physical on all of the men who had fucked her the night before, and she noticed that one of the men who was relatively young had almost no sperm in his semen. When she saw the woman who was barren, she connected her to the man who was incapable of fathering a child. However, she did note that the woman was probably fertile last night, and I could easily have impregnated her, since my sperm was particularly potent. If so, she would be getting her wish very soon, and she could attribute it to Aquaria/Venus worship. We thought it was a win-win situation if she turned up pregnant. If the kid looked like me, I could proclaim it a divine gift, and, if it didn't, her husband could take the credit.

Alice spent a lot of time working out the details of her sex cult. We needed both male and female members, for obvious reasons, so Alice was attentive to the rituals necessary to make the cult attractive to both sexes. She worked hard and when she finished, I thought she had a winner.

Meanwhile, I worked on getting trade started with the rest of the world. I was particularly interested in getting started with growing olives and grapes for wine. The grapes could come from Greece, but we would have to get the olives from the region of Palestine. Ruma had a very limited trading relationship with other towns on the coast via fairly small boats, usually run as a family business. The problem was that these small boats didn't have a crew large enough to fight off pirates, who had already become a problem.

OK, first things first. We needed bigger boats to have a decent water-borne trade. But we needed to have some way for the boats, eventually ships, to protect themselves from pirates. HAND GRENADES! We could make gunpowder hand grenades which we could use to arm our boat crews. I could make a minor design change which would let the fuse work when the grenade struck the water, so a near miss would still be effective as a defense.

I explained what I needed to the town elders, and my clout was enough to get their cooperation. Expeditions were sent out to gather bat guano and sulfur. They could already make charcoal, so we were soon in business making gun powder. Our first trading expedition armed with the new style hand grenades was ready to leave for southern France within 3 months. I sent them to France because I wanted to get some bronze and steel. They had a load of lead, and I aimed them where they were likely to meet some traders from Wolfton. I gave them specific instructions on the worth of the lead in relation to the bronze and steel and specific instructions not to accept anything less than equal value. The people I sent were not all that great as negotiators, but they had the typical Italian stubbornness, so they were able to wear down the Wolfton traders and get a goodly quantity of bronze and steel.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.