Tom's Adventures
Chapter 70: Futures

Copyright© 2007 by T-Rix

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 70: Futures - Tom is your typical young teenager, in the year 1839. His family is starting a journey out west, to take advantage of the free land. These are his adventures, and they are not what anybody expected. Story Completed - check the blog for details. **Warning** - Chapter numbers have changed.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence  

As Fighting Hawk entered the house he felt that he was living in the past. He was sure that he had heard this same argument before. He went to the kitchen and found all of his women facing Sara as she leaned against the barred door. He realized that they hadn't been to the pool since he had returned. He saw that the door had a huge lock on it. "Why don't you open that damn door? It isn't a secret any more. We all know what it is and we want in there." All of the women were nodding their heads, and Sara stood there looking at them, "I told you before and I'll tell you again, when Fighting Hawk tells me to open the door, I'll open it, and not before. I told all of you that once this lock went on, only Fighting Hawk would remove it. None of you complained at the time. Go to him and ask him, don't try to bully me. You know me better than that."

Moon Flower just smiled, "Yes, I imagine that it was that night that you caught and you are hoping to do it again." She smirked at Sara and Fighting Hawk saw her blush. He thought about it and realized that it could have been that night that Sara got pregnant. He did notice that none of his new women were present to face Sara.

He cleared his throat and the women instantly turned to the sound. "It seems that we have been through this before. I assume that you all know what to do now?" Moon Flower frowned and walked over to raise her dress around her waist and bend over. "Why do you always show up when we are trying to get in there?"

Fighting Hawk grinned and brought his hand down with a thundering smack on her ass. She grunted and hopped about a foot. "I don't know, but it is entertaining." Moon Flower rubbed her ass and growled, "Not from this end, it isn't." Kelly was next and she imitated Moon Flower right down to the hop. Pretty Storm was next and she just grunted.

Fighting Hawk noticed that none of them left the door way. He looked at them and Moon Flower said, "We missed seeing what you did to Raven, and we didn't want to miss it this time. It was worth getting my ass spanked just to see that. Fighting Hawk shook his head, as Little Mule took her place. Another thundering blow and she was rubbing her ass as she joined the waiting spectators. Raven was so excited that she didn't just raise her dress, she pulled it over her head and braced herself against the door frame. He saw that she was already panting and her pussy had drooled onto both of her thighs. He leaned down and kissed her ass.

She suddenly spun around with fire in her eyes, "What the hell was that?" Fighting Hawk looked at her. "I was punishing, not rewarding, and I punished you, just like the others." She sputtered, and he noticed that her voice would probably be heard outside, "But I deserve a good punishment. I really need a true punishment, like last time. Please husband, I really need it." Fighting Hawk felt bad for making her beg but decided that it would be up to her.

He looked her in the eye and said, "If you can get all nine of the other women to agree with you, I will give you what you want." She suddenly smiled and turned to the four women waiting and they could see the hunger in her eyes.

Little Mule was the first to raise her dress again. She pointed to her wet pussy and Raven didn't even think about it. She dropped to her knees and began to lick and suck on Little Mule's pleasure button. Moon Flower started rubbing her own pleasure nub and said, "Oh my, it does look like she is doing a good job." Little Mule gasped and panted out, "Yea, Real ... Good."

Little Mule screamed as her legs gave out, Moon Flower didn't waste a second pulling Raven's head over to her own sloppy pleasure center. Fighting Hawk watched as the other women came to see what the noise was all about. It was Su that said, "When women start screaming, it has to be our Tom involved somewhere." The other women nodded their heads and Mei asked, "Can we play too?" Fighting Hawk smiled "Raven thinks that she needs a real punishment, and I told her she had to get all of you women to agree. She is negotiating right now."

The women looked at Little Mule laying on her side and breathing hard, and Moon Flower was panting. It was obvious that she was just about to take off for pleasure mountain's unannounced getaway. Pretty Storm already had her dress off and made no pretense that she was next in line for the pleasure express.

As Fighting Hawk watched Raven putting her all into every woman, he felt a pair of hands slide around his side and up to his chest. One hand slowly worked its way down into his britches. He heard a soft voice coming from his back. "Come on husband, you know what I need. I want another baby, just like the last one. I want you to pound me hard and fast, right here on the floor. Make me scream again like the last time."

Fighting Hawk thought the idea had merit, even though he didn't feel the same fire that he felt last time. "If you're willing to wait, I'm sure that after I finish with Raven, I will be just as hot as I was last time." He felt her shake her head, "I don't care how hot you are. I'm hot enough for both of us, right now."

Fighting Hawk couldn't see the benefit of arguing with her. He turned and picked her up and turned her around and dropped down on his knees, bringing her with him. He jerked her dress out of the way and watched as she pulled it over her head while he dropped his britches. When he was free he took his hard cock in his hand and put it to her sloppy opening. He didn't pretend to be gentle. He just slammed everything he had as far in as he could get it. Sara screamed and pushed back as hard as she could. Fighting Hawk got a good grip on her slim hips and started driving into her as hard and fast as he could. She dropped to her elbows and started grunting at the almost painful penetration, but she was far too excited to care. She started her orgasm on the first push and continued to ride the wave of ecstasy as he slammed her around on the floor. He couldn't last long doing it like this and Sara knew that it was a good thing, as she wouldn't survive the abuse if it went on too long.

There were as many spectators for Fighting Hawk and Sara was there was for Raven's efforts. When Fighting Hawk finished and fell to the side panting Sara defended her prize from the waiting bandits. She made it clear that this was hers alone. Mei smiled as she cleaned her man. The others could fight for the prize, but she would settle for second best.

In the end Raven serviced the women and offered favors and work, but she got all of them to agree with her. Fighting Hawk suspected that they just wanted to watch Raven's punishment. She proudly took her place at the door and braced herself. Fighting Hawk noticed that her pussy had drooled all the way down both legs. He reached down and ran his hand up each leg and rubbed her pussy juices on her ass. It made her ass wet and glistening.

The first stroke sounded like thunder, and the wetness offered a whole new dimension to the word pain. Fighting Hawk wasn't going for anything other than punishment, and his next slap quickly followed the first. Each time his arm swung, he put everything he had into the delivery. His hand went numb after ten, but he didn't stop there. After thirty Raven's legs gave out, but he followed her down. He didn't stop until she was a sniveling mess and her ass and legs were blood red. None of the other women moved and fighting Hawk thought that they hadn't breathed in the last minute.

He reached down and grabbed her by the hair and jerked her up to look into her glazed eyes. "Do you want more?" He saw her trying to understand what he was saying. When she finally understood she slowly shook her head. He put her on her knees and moved behind her. Just like Sara her entered her hard and fast. She screamed at the pain shooting through her ass as he roughly pounder her battered pussy. Since Sara had just drained him he gave her a ride that she would remember for a long time.

When he finished he roughly pushed her forward and watched her hit the floor with a thud. He turned to look at Sara and told her to open the door. She quickly ran out of the room to get the key. When she got back she snapped the lock off of the iron bar and opened the door. Fighting Hawk led the way down the tunnel to the hot room. The steam coming off of the pool looked inviting. Fighting Hawk checked the water temperature and nodded that it was safe.

He eased himself down in the hot water and sighed. "Last one in has to go get Raven." There was a flurry of activity and Jess cussed as she saw that she was the last one not in the pool. She turned and stomped back down the tunnel. The girls heard a couple of small screams and wondered what Jess was doing. They saw her guiding Raven and swatting her ass. All of them cringed at the thought of what that felt like. Raven quickly scampered into the pool. When the hot water hit her ass she screamed again, and then stood shaking. Soon she started to relax and then she sighed as she crawled into Fighting Hawk's lap.

"You were hard on me husband." Fighting hawk grunted, "I thought you wanted a punishment. You worked hard enough to get it. Now you tell me I too hard on you." Raven snuggled closer and whispered, "No, not too hard, just hard enough. It might be days before you can do that to me again." Fighting hawk shook his head, it would be longer than that before he could feel his hand again. He thought that he might have to start using a razor strop on her.

Fighting Hawk noticed that the children liked the hot water, but couldn't take it for very long. He mentioned it to the women and watched them take turns sitting out and taking care of the children. He noticed that with so many willing mothers, they could easily get a break when they needed it.

Mei and Su snuggled up to Fighting Hawk's sides and Mei whispered, "It is just like at home, but much better. We don't have to heat the water, or scrub the tub. They giggled and Fighting Hawk grinned. He suspected that they would have Black Otter building a steam room in the other part of the cavern, and he liked the idea. He was sure that the other women would take to it like ducks to water.

Fighting Hawk sent one of the young warriors to find Storm Cloud, Big Owl and Big Cloud. When they arrived he was sitting on the steps of the house with Little Mule in his lap. Storm Cloud arrived first and waited for Fighting Hawk to tell him what he wanted of him.

"Think that you can train a couple of more protectors?" Storm Cloud thought about it and slowly nodded. "When will you need them?" Fighting Hawk shrugged and said, "When you get them trained." Storm Cloud nodded, "I will find a couple of young warriors and get started tomorrow."

He was just leaving when Big Owl and Big Cloud arrived. "You sent for us father?" Fighting Hawk studied the two young men. "How far did you get in your studies?" He watched both of the young men suddenly get embarrassed and found the ground very interesting.

They heard Little Mule clearly say, "They can both speak English pretty good, and they can basically read and write, but they both struggle with the words. They need more practice." Fighting Hawk nodded his head. "You heard your teacher. Start getting some practice. You have let me down in your promise to read the books, and it is time to live up to your word." He watched the two young men struggle with wanting to complain, but their own promise kept them from it.

"Starting in the morning, you will spend every day in the hands of your teacher, unless I have something else for you to do." They didn't look happy as they turned to walk away. Little Mule whispered, "They don't love to read like you do, but they try hard."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.