Tom's Adventures
Chapter 67

Copyright© 2007 by T-Rix

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 67 - Tom is your typical young teenager, in the year 1839. His family is starting a journey out west, to take advantage of the free land. These are his adventures, and they are not what anybody expected. Story Completed - check the blog for details. **Warning** - Chapter numbers have changed.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence  

The sounds of Night Beaver's screams continued the rest of the day and most of the night. Then it was just an occasional scream that woke you up and made it hard to get back to sleep. You could still hear his screams occasionally when Walking Buffalo came riding in, leading what looked like half of a Cheyenne village. The young warriors were quick to make their presence known as the group approached Fighting Hawk at the counsel fire.

Walking Buffalo smiled and took a seat in the second circle. "Fighting Hawk, most of these good people come to protest the taking of Happy Beaver, and his family. They also helped to provide security for the other six families that I brought back." Fighting Hawk looked hard at Walking Buffalo, "Why do you have so many?"

Walking Buffalo grinned shyly, "Well at the first village there weren't any Beavers, so I moved on to the next village. There I found Happy Beaver, and the people objected to my taking him. I said that I was acting in the name of Fighting Hawk, and even the village elder backed down, but these people still wanted to protest, so they came along with me. The last village was on the way back, so I stopped and found five Beaver families. The village was happy to see them go, as they were doing the same things there that our Beavers were doing here. The extra people made the difference in getting them here."

Fighting Hawk knew that the visitors were watching him closely. Fighting Hawk considered the best course of action for a minute before turning to the visiting Cheyenne people. "I welcome you to the counsel fire of the Cheyenne people. Who is your leader here?" Fighting Hawk watched as they quickly looked around among themselves. An older man stepped forward and nodded once, "I am long Knife, I guess that I am responsible for these people."

Fighting Hawk gave a slight bow and waved a hand to the fire. "Sit and talk with me. Your people are welcome to stay and hear what we say." It was a statement that everything was being handled upfront and honest. Long Knife was careful to sit in the second circle, but in the place reserved for visiting leaders, Fighting Hawk nodded as he sat again. "The village has been having some trouble with the Beavers. It has been going on for some time. When I arrived I saw the results of their work, and decided it couldn't continue. I cleaned up the village, but like any problem you can't clean half and think that it is finished. I ordered every person, and their family, related to these Beavers to be brought to me. If I determine them to be dishonorable people, I kill them where they stand." Fighting Hawk looked at Long Knife and waited for him to respond.

He was slow and thoughtful as he spoke, "Fighting Hawk was a great War Chief of the Cheyenne people. I went on one raid led by Fighting Hawk; I have never seen a better leader. When Fighting Hawk became the Spirit Walker, our Shaman told us the stories of the Spirit Walker. We could see Fighting Hawk in his words. The telling of your spirit journey filled our Shaman with fear and wonder. He said that Fighting Hawk was truly the Spirit Walker."

He cleared his throat, "Since then we have heard nothing of Fighting Hawk. Dark times descended on the Cheyenne people and the Shaman told us to watch our lodges. Fight immediately any that challenged our ways, or our beliefs. Many were challenged and they died or fled. Our village is strong, but this village lost her Shaman and the Spirit Walker was doing important business as the legends foretold. The village was in trouble, but there was nobody to help her. When Walking Buffalo said that Fighting Hawk had returned, we knew that you were healing the village. We will follow the words of Fighting Hawk, even to our graves, but we will still protest when he calls for one of ours."

Fighting Hawk smiled. It was as much posturing, ass kissing and defiance as any senator on Capitol Hill could be proud of. It said much and told you little. It sounded important, but was all empty air.

Fighting Hawk stared into the fire and spoke softly, "I think that I understand what you're saying. You respected who I was, and now you don't know if I am still the same person. You wanted to come here and see if I still held the warriors in my grasp. If I don't, you'll defy my order and fight to keep your man. If I do, you'll back down and kiss my ass. All the time telling me how much you respect me, like a bunch of cowards." Fighting Hawks voice rose and his hard eyes bored into Long Knife.

"Look around Long Knife, and see the warriors. Are you ready to die now?" Long Knife could tell looking into his eyes that they had made a mistake. The raw power of this man could almost be felt with your hands. He couldn't hold his eyes and looked down at the ground. "I'm sorry Fighting Hawk, we had to be sure."

Fighting Hawk took his knife in his hand. He heard the assembled people gasp, and as he had done once before in his life, he slammed his knife down into the hard ground and buried it to the hilt. Using the knife for leverage he leaned forward and stared into the eyes of Long Knife, "You aren't enough man to sit at the counsel fire. Get out of my sight, and bring me that Beaver that you love so much.

Long Knife was quick to move away from the Counsel fire and even though he knew that it made him look bad, he didn't think twice of disobeying. He returned a few minutes later with a man in his early twenties and his family. Fighting Hawk noticed that they weren't tied or gagged. He looked them all over. The woman was a few years younger than the man. The two children, one boy and one girl looked to be about three or four years old. He knew that the children would survive as they wouldn't have had the time to contaminate them yet.

Fighting Hawk looked at the man, "Are you a Beaver, related to the ones here?" The man looked at him without looking away. He nodded his head, "Yes, unfortunately." Fighting Hawk heard something in his voice, and looked closer." About that time Night Beaver's scream burst through the village. There were many hands dropping to their knives, but the man never reacted and continued to look into Fighting Hawk's eyes.

Fighting Hawk looked at the woman. "If you kill the children, I'll let you live." He heard the gasp of the people and watched as her eyes hardened, "I would rather kill them myself than let you kill them, but I won't do it to save my own life." Fighting Hawk nodded to her, and turned his attention back to the man, "Do you want a chance to beg for your life?" The man snorted, "I would never beg to live. I would beg for my family, but never for myself." Fighting Hawk nodded. He stood and called for Big Owl.

Word moved through the village and in only a few minutes Big Owl strode up to the Counsel fire. He stopped and waited for Fighting Hawk to speak. Fighting Hawk spoke so softly that even Big Owl had a hard time hearing him. "I want you to challenge this Beaver." Big Owl was surprised and it showed on his face. He couldn't imagine what his father was up to, but he knew better than to ask, especially with all of the warriors present. He turned and issued the challenge. To say that Happy Beaver was surprised would be an understatement. But he accepted.

Big Owl went to retrieve the wooden knives. Word spread through the village and they cleared an area for the fight. Fighting Hawk watched the man limber up and prepare himself. He also watched the woman fret for her husband.

When Big Owl was back he pitched the first knife to the man, and he caught it easily. He then pitched the other and he caught it with his other hand. He examined both knives and pitched the first back. Fighting Hawk watched as they circled, lunged, slashed and parried each other's blow. It went on for a long time without either one getting an advantage. They were both dripping with sweat and Big Owl lunged and got a good cut on the Beaver's side, but he also opened his defenses on his back. Fighting Hawk watched as the Beaver made a quick slash across his back. They each rubbed the cut and continued circling.

Fighting Hawk called the match and both contestants stopped where they were and dropped their knives. Fighting Hawk nodded to both men and they moved back to their places. He turned and looked at the man again, "What would you say if I told you that no matter what happened here today, Happy Beaver would die along with his family?" Fighting Hawk watched as Happy Beaver shrugged, "It is a curse that has followed me my whole life. I'm not proud of the people I came from, but there isn't much you can do about who your parents are."

Fighting Hawk looked at the Woman, "Who is she?" He saw Happy Beaver stiffen. "She is my wife, Little Feather." Fighting Hawk noticed the soft look in his eyes as he ran a finger across her face. He also noticed that she leaned into the caress. "She was a captive, wasn't she? What kind of warrior marries a captive?"

He watched as both of them stiffened and turned their attention on him. "Yes, she was a captive, but I married her because I love her. If that makes me less of a warrior, then I am less of a warrior, I don't care what others think. When you carry a name like Beaver, they can't think any less of you." Fighting Hawk nodded that he agreed. "And who are the boys?"

Happy Beaver put his hand on the older boy, "This is Little Hunter. He is already a good little hunter, but one day I think that he will be a great hunter." He stopped and looked at the boy and realized that he might not grow to be any hunter. Fighting Hawk saw the tears in his eyes.

"And the other one?"Happy Beaver moved his hand to the head of the smaller boy. "This is Whispering Wind. Since the day he was born he seems to hear things in the wind."

Fighting Hawk nodded and stood up. He spoke loud enough for his voice to carry to all of the people assembled. "Happy Beaver is dead." Fighting Hawk turned and held out his hand. It was obvious that Happy Beaver was being offered the chance to shake hands and he was confused, but he saw no reason not to do it. He reached and shook his hand. Fighting Hawk gripped his hand like a bear trap and Happy Beaver wondered if he was about to get a knife in the belly. He was stunned when he heard Fighting Hawk say, "This is now Dark Wolf. I have named him as the spirits have told me. He is an honorable man, and deserves an honorable name."

As Fighting Hawk released his hand Dark Wolf sat stunned at what had just happened. Not even a Chief could change a name, but a Shaman could, if you could find one that would do it. The Spirit Walker could do just about anything that he wanted. He suddenly turned and grabbed Little Feather and hugged her to him.

She looked at Fighting Hawk, "Does that mean that you're not going to kill him?" Fighting Hawk smiled at her, "Yes, that means that I'm not going to kill any of you. You can but your knife back in its sheath now." She blushed as she quickly put her skinning knife back in her sheath and hugged her husband."

Fighting Hawk motioned to the warriors and the first of the tied and gagged Beavers were brought before them. When the gag was cut he started to bluster and threaten. Fighting Hawk was bored before he even got started. He looked at the woman with him. "If you put a knife in his back I will let you beg for your life." There wasn't a moment's hesitation as she plunged a knife in his back. Fighting Hawk was happy that it stopped the noise coming from his mouth. He turned and nodded to a warrior, and she was led off.

Dark Wolf stared at the spectacle, "Why would she do something like that?" His wife looked equally confused. Fighting Hawk looked at them. "That is only the first. You will see and hear things that you would never believe. Wait, watch and listen. See what is offered, and what they will do. See the truth behind the words and the actions."

He then nodded and the next family was brought forward. Their gags were cut and they stood quietly and waited. Fighting Hawk asked, "Are you related to the Beavers here?" The man nodded his head, but the woman shook hers. Fighting Hawk looked at the three small children; two girls and a little boy. The oldest girl looked to be about six. He called her over and pulled her into his lap. They talked in whispers and Fighting Hawk laughed and tickled the girl. After a time Fighting Hawk put the girl down, and spoke to the mother, "I will allow your children to live if you kill your husband."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.