Tom's Adventures - Cover

Tom's Adventures

Copyright© 2007 by T-Rix

Chapter 62

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 62 - Tom is your typical young teenager, in the year 1839. His family is starting a journey out west, to take advantage of the free land. These are his adventures, and they are not what anybody expected. Story Completed - check the blog for details. **Warning** - Chapter numbers have changed.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence  

Robert was back in moments, leading Eva by the hair. When he got to Tom he pushed her down between his legs. He then turned and left her there. Tom looked down at the confused woman. He gently stroked her face and watched as she nuzzled against his hand. He helped her up and pulled her into his lap. He held her while she snuggled in his arms. Tom spoke gently in her ear, "I'm afraid that Robert thinks that you're too old for him. There are things that he just doesn't understand. I convinced him to take you with the girls, so that you could support them and help them get adjusted, and to help train them. I told him that if he still wanted to get rid of you, that he shouldn't kill you himself, but ask one of the others to do it. Just so the girls wouldn't hate him for it. "Tom felt her go stiff in his arms and smiled to himself.

"I thought that if he went to one of the others, they would want to keep you for a while and see what you could do. Basically it would be another chance to find a master. But he decided to pull a fast one on me. He brought you to me." Tom felt the tension ease in her a little, and decided that she probably felt safe with him. Well, maybe a little bit. "I will talk to the others and see if they are interested. If I can't get any of the others to take you, I will keep you myself, at least for a while. I will give you every chance to find a new master." Tom heard her sniffle a couple of times and felt her head nod. Then she burrowed as deep in his arms as she could get. Tom sat and held her.

Tom knew that John wouldn't be interested, as Ming and Ping wouldn't be happy with Eva. He asked Luke and Ben, but both just shook his head and walked away. Tom went to talk to Peter. When Peter heard about Eva he thought a bit before he said, "I don't think that Victoria would like it. She would make my life a living hell. Even if I like the idea, it really isn't worth the grief that she would cause me."

Tom stared at Peter. When the shock wore off he hit him as hard as he could, and knocked him on his ass. Peter looked at him in shock as he sat there looking up at him. Tom growled at him, "You had better get used to that and keep your knife sharp. Once you get back to the Cheyenne village it won't be long before every warrior will be lining up to challenge you. Any warrior afraid of captive slave won't be much of a challenge. I don't think that you will last a week. You would be better off killing that little bitch now, she won't make it much longer than you do, once she is in the hands of a real warrior." Tom turned and stalked away.

Peter thought about what he had said, and knew that it was true. In the Cheyenne village any warrior that couldn't keep his lodge in order wouldn't last very long. It was a sign of weakness, and that would lead to his death. He had seen Tom discipline his women, and he saw that they jumped to his orders. He may not give orders all the time, but when he did, they jumped. He thought about Victoria, and realized that he spent too much time arguing with her, and she got her way more than he got his. He was suddenly angry. He didn't see himself as a warrior, but a bull to be led around with a ring through his nose. He was suddenly on his feet and storming through the house. When he found Victoria he grabbed her by the hair and dragged her out the back door. She was screaming all the way.

Peter turned and slapped her until her screams turned to crying. Then he continued to the stables. Once there he stripped her clothes from her and tied a rope around her wrists, He roughly pulled her up until only her toes touched the floor. Peter growled at her, "You'll stay here until I let you down. If anybody touches that rope but me, I'll kill you. Do you understand?"

Peter watched as the message sank in. She looked at him with wide eyes and asked, "What have I done?" Peter shook his head and his hand shot out and slapped her hard enough to split her lip and blood flew across the room. "I said, do you understand?" She quickly nodded her head. Peter turned and left the stables.

When he entered the kitchen all eyes were on him. They saw the cold anger burning in his eyes and many of the women quickly looked away. "Nobody gives her food or water, but me. If I find out that she has been given anything, I'll kill the person that gave it to her." Peter looked around the room and any eye that he saw quickly looked away. He stormed from the room.

Everybody watched as all of Victoria's clothes were taken to the stables. She watched as he put them in a pile and threw on a match, and she cried as they went up in smoke. Peter sat on a barrel and calmly said, "You will stay like that until I think that you deserve clothes. You will wear the clothes that I allow you to wear. I should have done this the first moment we met, but I indulged you. That was a mistake. You need to understand the realities of living with a warrior. Pretty dresses and giving orders are not part of living with a warrior. You need to understand that you live because I allow you to live. If I get tired of you, I have the right to kill you. It was suggested today that I kill you, and it wasn't a bad idea. From this minute forward, your life belongs to me, and when I take it, will be my decision." She watched as he stood and walked off. She didn't know what had happened, but she knew that her life had just come to an end.

Tom grinned at Victoria's fate. It was a long time coming, and he knew that he was going to have to do a little house cleaning himself. He took Eva to Frieda's room and put her in Wei's old bed. He made it clear that the women were allowed to keep each other company, if they desired. Eva smiled and kissed his hand before he left. Frieda grinned and shut the door.

Tom listened to Janet stomp around and complain for more than an hour before he said, "Shut up! This has nothing to do with you. Just be glad that you aren't out there beside her." Janet looked stunned, and wondered what she had done to deserve a response like that. She started to say something, but then thought better of it. She found a quiet corner and sat to brood. Tom shook his head. He knew that he would have to deal with her sooner or later.

Tom went to talk to each of his women. Mei and Su were together and he thought that it would just save a little time, "You know what is going on?" Tom looked at them and watched as they nodded their head. Tom nodded once, "You know why she is out there?" He watched as Mei and Su looked at each other and when they looked back they shook their heads. Tom smiled, "When I first bought you, if I had took you out there and did that to you, what would you have done? What would you have thought? Think about it before you answer." Tom watched as both of them thought, then they turned and whispered and in both English and Chinese. He was surprised since they never spoke in Chinese anymore.

When they turned back to him it was Mei that did the talking, just like when he first bought them. "Then we would have felt that we had displeased our master and he was punishing us. As good Chinese women, we would have accepted our punishment, and tried harder to please our master." Tom nodded, "If I didn't tell you what you had done, how would you have tried harder?" Once again they went into a huddle and the English was forgotten completely. Tom listened to the Chinese fly back and forth.

"It is not our master's place to tell us what we did, unless he wants to tell us. We are expected to understand that we did something wrong, and if we can't figure it out without more punishment, then we will get more punishment until we can." Tom nodded his head. "And what do you think now?"

The huddle was very short, "We think that we are not good Chinese women any more. We want to know what she has done, and why she being treated like that. We want to help her, and we think that what her master has done is wrong." Tom nodded his head. "You are right, you aren't good Chinese women any more. As good Chinese women you would have been right about what you think. I will tell you what she has done. She has been telling her master what to do and how to live his life. He has been looking the other way and allowing it. He has stopped looking the other way, and now she will be treated like the slave that she is. If you don't want to end up in a grave beside hers, you had better find out what happened to those good Chinese women." Tom turned and walked away as they immediately went into another huddle.

Tom found Jess working in the kitchen. He led her into her old room and shut the door. "I haven't done you any favors in taking you as one of my women. You know what happened to Victoria, but do you know why?"

Jess looked at Tom with some concern. "You aren't gonna get rid of me are you?" Tom looked at her and slowly shook his head, and she breathed a sigh of relief. "Victoria did something to upset Peter. You told all of the girls what would happen if they did something to displease you. I heard you telling Wei and Janet that you would put them on a post and let all of the men use them. I guess that it is about the same thing. If I do something wrong I know that you will punish me, but I do hope that you will tell me, so that I don't do it again. I worked hard to be one of your girls, and I won't give it up without a fight." Tom smiled at her, and thought that she had the best grip on reality of all of the women. He kissed her and let her get back to work.

Tom went to find Janet. When he couldn't find her in the house he quickly went to the stables. There he found her giving water to Victoria. His temper flared and he stormed up to her. Victoria saw him coming and squeaked. Janet turned to look and she saw him for a second, before pain flared in her mouth and then the world went black.

When she woke up she felt like her lips were twice as large as they should be and she tasted blood. Then she felt a cool breeze on her skin and she realized that she was naked. When she opened her eyes she found that she was indeed outside and she was tied to a post. Her hands were around the post, tied together. A rope ran around her neck and was tied to the top of the post. There was a small pole that came out of the post that stopped her hands from reaching the rope around her neck.

No matter how hard she tried she knew that she could never get free by herself. Suddenly pain exploded in her ass and she quickly looked back over her shoulder. She saw Tom with a long stick and she knew where the pain had come from. "Didn't you hear what Peter said about giving her food or water? Do you think that it was an idle threat? He would kill you, and I would allow him to do it. If you are stupid enough to openly defy him, then you are too stupid to live." Tom turned to the warriors with him, "Use her hard and often."

Janet suddenly felt something hard force its way into her asshole and she screamed. She realized very quickly that it was a hard cock. Tom had fucked her ass before, but it had always been gentle and only after she was very excited. Now she wasn't at all excited and this was far from gentle. Reality suddenly intruded in her thoughts and she remembered something that Tom had said when she was first brought to the house. She remembered he said that if she ever displeased him he would tie her to a post and let all of the men use her, and then he said that if that didn't fix the problem then he would kill her. She suddenly knew that he had been serious and that she had once again only heard what she wanted to hear and believed what she wanted to believe. She now knew that he would do those things to her, and she had better find a way to make him understand that she knew it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.