Tom's Adventures - Cover

Tom's Adventures

Copyright© 2007 by T-Rix

Chapter 47

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 47 - Tom is your typical young teenager, in the year 1839. His family is starting a journey out west, to take advantage of the free land. These are his adventures, and they are not what anybody expected. Story Completed - check the blog for details. **Warning** - Chapter numbers have changed.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence  

Tom no longer attended the college, preferring to spend his time dealing with the information exchange the he had set up. It took some time to realize that by the time that the students graduated they wouldn't have as much knowledge as he did, before he arrived. With little practical experience, and armed with only what they learned from the medical books he saw them as a sorry excuse for being a doctor that people trusted. He decided that he could call himself a doctor just as easily as they could.

He sat in the Franchelli Restaurant buying and selling information. At first it was all buying. Now it was as much selling as buying. He had been concerned that he would run out of gold, but now he found that his information was in high demand and wondered if he would end up with more gold then he came here with. In its own way it was depressing. Dealing with white men was a hard job that he was only beginning to understand.

Tom was sitting and enjoying a cup of coffee in the middle of the afternoon when a short, fat little man walked in. He quickly sized the man up and immediately ignored him. His face was red and he was sweating and puffing as he walked toward the back of the restaurant.

"Mr. Sherman, my name is Simon Greene and I would like to discuss some business with you." Tom watched as the fat little man dressed in white pants and a green top coat put his pudgy little fingers on the chair opposite Tom and pulled the chair out. His intension was obviously to sit down but the cocking of a pistol beside him stopped the chair and froze him in place.

"Whatever business that you have with me, you can do it standing right where you are. I like the idea of keeping an eye on you." Tom didn't even make the pretense of looking at him as he delivered his little speech.

Mr. Greene seemed a little offended, but his options were limited. "Well, yes. I suppose you can't be too careful in your line of work. I was hoping for a cup of tea while we discussed business, like civilized people."

Tom looked up sharply, "Mr. Greene it might surprise you to find out that I already know who you are, and what you do. Being in the same room with you is as civilized as I care to be."

Tom now had his full attention on Simon Greene, who seemed a little upset at the obvious insult. "Well, yes. I suppose so, for a man in your business. Let me get straight to the point then. I know that you are familiar with the sad state of affairs of the slave business running in the south. I represent a group of men who are trying to free the slaves and help them make their way here to the northern states, and to freedom. I came to see you to enlist your help in righting this grievance wrong done to our fellow man. Anything that you could do to help would be appreciated."

Tom took another sip of coffee and studied Simon Greene. He noticed the diamond stick-pin in his scarf, as well as the diamond ring on his little finger. The thick gold chain on his watch ran across his fat stomach. Tom noticed that all of his clothes were of the best quality; silks and satins. His walking stick even sported a large ruby in the handle. Tom smiled at the fat little man.

"I already told you Mr. Greene, that I know who you are. That should have told you that you wouldn't get any money from me. But, just so that you understand the exact reason for my decision I will explain it to you." Tom looked at Luke and made a motion for the books. Luke quickly flipped through the organized collection of books that contained all of the information that they had collected on everybody.

Luke handed the book to Tom, who quickly flipped through the pages until he came to the one that he wanted. Tom quickly read through the information and closed the book and handed it back to Luke.

Yes Mr. Greene, you represent a group of men. Specifically that would be yourself; textiles. Mr. William Judd; mine owner. Mr. Robert Horton; wagon builder and freight shipping. Yes, you three are no doubt quite anxious to free more slaves. Like the previous slaves; you will help them escape to your factories and mines. When they get here they will have no money for food, clothes or medical care. You three in your kindness offer them a job and pay them just enough to buy the food that you sell in your company store. You are nothing more than slavers; stealing slaves from their rightful owners in the south, to keep here in the north. It really doesn't matter what name you want to put on it, it doesn't change what you are, or what you do."

Tom noticed that Mr. Greene started to look a little like his name. After a snort of disgust Tom continued, "Where I really don't care for your methods, since they lack honor, I also really don't have any opinion. However, when you attempt to get others to finance your obviously underhanded operations it does offend me. If you want to steal other people's slaves you should at least finance it on your own, not running around pretending to be an abolitionist. Sir, your presence offends me, and if you are still here when I finish my coffee I will shoot you on sight."

Tom picked up his coffee cup and made a show of tilting it slowly but steadily. Mr. Greene quickly realized that his very life was at stake and with little bluster quickly made his way to the door. He didn't even look over his shoulder before he was out the door and waddling down the street, the warrior's laughter following him as he went.

Tom shook his head and reached for a piece of paper. After writing a note he sealed it and put it in an envelope and carefully addressed it. He handed it to Luke and told him to deliver it personally to Senator John Calhoun. Luke seemed confused, and Tom smiled. "Yes, it is sometimes better to give away information, especially if it will help accomplish our goals."

Luke shook his head and asked, "How would telling Calhoun about Greene help us?" Tom smiled and had a gleam in his eye, "Greene will doubtlessly find his financing from some poor fool, and then he will set out for the South. He will entice some slaves to escape, and help them. The honorable Senator for South Carolina will see this as a personal attack on his way of life and quickly enlist the help of every person in his circle of friends. They will be waiting for Mr. Greene at some point and will put an end to his expedition. We will have made a friend of the Senator and saved a few slaves for a life worse than the plantation that they live on."

Luke rubbed his face and shook his head, "I understand all that, but I still don't see how it helps us." Tom had a thoughtful expression on his face as he smiled, "It will help us in other ways. I believe that with a little work we can play both sides of the slavery issue. We can sell secrets to both sides and fan the flames of discontent. If they are more interested in each other, they won't have time to worry about the Indians out west." Luke smiled and nodded his head. He was laughing as he left on his delivery duty.

A few days later Tom was surprised to receive an invitation at the restaurant. He thought a long time about accepting and wondered if it was worth the risk. He finally decided that he would accept, just to see what the purpose of the get together was. He handed the invitation to John and told him to have new suits for all of the men made. Tom watched as John led the others out through the back door and wondered what Don Carrone was up to.

The night of the party arrived and Tom and his warrior guard rode in a carriage to the home of Don Carrone. They were met with pleasant hospitality and shown to the ball room. Tom watched the whole process closely. It was not the first Washington party that he had attended, but it piqued his curiosity more than any of the others. He was on guard as were all of his men. He couldn't figure out what Don Carrone was up to.

After the second dance with Vanessa Delante, Don Carrone's daughter, Tom began to get a feeling for a possible reason that he had been invited to the party. He was amused at the obvious efforts that Vanessa was going to, to get his attentions. She made it clear that she was after him and her husband had no say in the matter. Tom looked around and saw Victor standing by the bar. He didn't look like a happy man, and Tom thought that in his shoes he wouldn't be too happy either.

The party turned out to be long and boring. Tom's suspicions turned out to be correct. During a dance with Mrs. Carrone she made it very clear that breeding was very important, and that they only wanted the best from their daughter, and that Victor was not the best. Tom had often wondered what it would be like to be a stud stallion, and even though women had always thrown themselves at him, it was usually with long term designs. This was something new.

As the evening wore on, and more dances with Vanessa allowed them to talk privately, "Poppa says that you are the one to give me a strong bambino. When will you do this thing?" Vanessa looked shyly up into his eyes and he had to laugh. He knew that this was no shy flower, but a hunter on the prowl. "What makes you think that I will?"

She looked up at him and smiled, "Don't you think that I am pretty enough for you?" She batted her lashes and even put a fingernail between her teeth. Then she looked away before snuggling closer to him. He had to admit that she knew exactly what she was doing in this game.

"Maybe this is something that should be decided with your poppa." She looked up at him in surprise for a minute before she nodded her head, "Okay, I will send poppa over to dance with you then." She stepped back before she turned and walked away. Tom stood watching her sway as she walked and had to smile to himself. She had class and guts and he believed that she would make a hell of a mother for the next Don.

Tom walked over to the bar and waited for Don Carrone. He knew that she would send him to negotiate in her place, she was fearless. Tom poured a small amount in a glass and stood sipping the burning liquid. Don Carrone joined him at the bar and splashed a bit in a glass and they stood together and stared into their glasses.

"What about Victor in all of this?" It was a simple statement and conveyed as much as it asked. Don Carrone looked over at the young man slumped down in a chair with his head resting against his chest and his glass laying in his lap where his drink had poured all over his pants. He snorted, "Victor was a little girl's idea of a man, with fancy talk and flattery. She has grown up and now sees him for what he is. If he causes any trouble I will kill him myself, if the women don't beat me to it." Tom nodded his head in understanding.

"She will stay with me until I send her back to you. If I am going to do this job, then I will be sure that I am the one doing it." Don Carrone swirled his drink and nodded his head, "She can be a hand full."

Tom smiled at the thought; his life was filled with women that were a handful. "I imagine that she will be two firm handfuls." Don Carrone choked on his liquor but smiled when he looked at Tom.

Don Carrone put his glass on the bar, "There might be some talk, she is still a married woman." Tom grinned when he met his eyes, "Then you just need to cut the throat of the one that likes to talk. I guarantee that it will stop talk like that." Don Carrone looked to see if he was serious and believed that he was. He realized that this young man wouldn't hesitate to kill anybody that got in his way. He nodded his agreement.

"I will have Vanessa's things packed and put into your carriage." Tom waved his hand, "She won't need it. I will take her like she is. It may be some time before she earns the right to wear clothes again, and she will wear what I give her to wear."

Tom noticed the expression on Don Carrone's face and laughed. "My women know their place, and she will know hers when I send her back to you. If this bothers either of you, then you had better keep her at home with Victor." Don Carrone looked at Victor again and shuddered as he thought that a little discipline wouldn't hurt Vanessa either. God knew that he never managed it.

Don Carrone nodded and left the bar. Tom watched as he made his way through his guests and back to his wife and daughter. After an intense conversation Tom watched Vanessa make her way through the throng of people to take his hand and pull him out onto the dance floor.

"Poppa says that you will be a very strict man and that you will discipline me. Is that true? Will you really be mean to me and make me do things that I don't want to do?" She looked up at him with big sad eyes and Tom grinned, "Oh yeah, I will do things to you that you have never dreamed of. I will strip you naked and make you earn the right to wear clothes. If you disobey me, I will beat your ass until it bleeds. If you aren't woman enough to handle it, then you better run back to momma and stay home."

Vanessa looked searchingly up at Tom to see if he was serious. She lost the coy look and was now focusing on him like a shrewd trader eyeing a prize horse. She softly asked, "And what if I can't be broken?" Tom looked her in the eye, his smile was gone and he had a hard look in his eye that sent a shiver down her back, "Then you will be dead. Make no mistake, if you come with me I will own you; now and forever." Tom dropped his hands, looked her in the eye for a moment more, and then turned and walked away. Vanessa stood watching him as he walked away and wondered if she was woman enough to go with him. She smiled and wondered if she was woman enough not to go with him.

Tom talked with John and Luke the rest of the evening. Any attempts to dance by any of the women were politely refused. A half hour later Tom ordered the carriage prepared to leave. Tom was followed by his warriors as he made his way to his hosts, to thank them for a wonderful party. Don Carrone and his wife bowed slightly and thanked him for coming. Tom wasn't too surprised when Vanessa took his arm and walked with him out the front door in full view of all of the guests. The ride back to the house was silent. Everybody had their own thoughts to occupy their mind.


Tom wasn't overly surprised that Vanessa had a fit when she found out that she had to share Tom's attentions with other women. The fact that they were oriental didn't make things any easier. Tom didn't waste any time explaining the facts to her.

After getting a handful of hair and putting her on her knees Tom calmly explained, "Look bitch, you were the one that wanted superior breeding. You were warned that I give the orders in this house, and that I decide what is right and wrong. I really don't give a shit about what you think or what you believe. These women have earned their place here, and you haven't. If you do manage to earn a place here you will understand how things are. You might find that anything that you say now might be hard to live with tomorrow. Learn to keep your mouth shut and your ears open and you just might learn enough not to get punished on your first night here."

Tom shoved her down and waited for her to start her mouth up again. He was surprised when she looked at him hard, but kept her mouth closed. Tom nodded and walked into the kitchen where Mei and Su had gone. Tom saw them in a quiet conversation with Wei and he noticed that nobody looked happy. Tom cleared his throat and watched all three of his women jump and look guilty. He smiled at them. "What mischief are you three planning?"

Tom watched as Mei quickly and quietly translated his question. He had noticed that certain references were still difficult for them to understand. After a hurried conversation it was Mei that answered, "Master, we don't understand the new woman. Aren't you happy with us? Do you want us to leave?" Tom seemed a little surprised, but quickly grasped the general idea of the situation.

"She is not a replacement for any of you. She will only be here until I send her home to her father. I will keep her here until she is with my child. That is why she is here." Tom could see the hurt looks in the women's faces. He knew that all of them would gladly have his children, but he wasn't ready for that just yet, at least not here.

Tom raised his hand to stop what he knew was coming. "Her father wants her to have my child. It has nothing to do with her or me. It is just like breeding horses. He wants a strong stallion in his house and he chose me to do the job. It will not be my child, but his grandchild. But before that can happen, she has a lot to learn, and I will need all of your help to make sure that she learns it. Do you understand?"

Once again there was a huddle and Mei was talking as fast as she could. He watched arm motions and hand gestures along with a flood of words. He saw the surprised looks on the other women followed by the confused looks. By the end of the speech he knew that they still weren't happy, but at least they weren't mad. Mei once again acted as spokesman, "What is it that you want us to do?"

Tom smiled, "Well first you make sure that no man gets near her. If I am to breed her, then I want to make sure that it is me that does the job." Tom waited and watched as Mei explained what he wanted, and watched a determined expression settle on all three faces.

Tom nodded and continued, "Next she will give no orders around here. None of you will pay any attention to anything that she tells you to do. If she wants something she will get it herself. You might have to show her how to do things, but she will do them herself." Once again Tom watched the conference that took place and heads shaking. He could tell that they didn't believe what he was telling them, but they did seem happy about Vanessa's status.

Tom once again smiled at them, "You will have to teach her how my women please each other. She might not want to learn that, but I am sure that you will find a way to make her learn. And the last thing, for now; she will not wear any clothes until I say that she can. I want you to take her to the bathing room and give her a bath and scrub her down, top to bottom. When you are finished you can take her up to bed. Make sure that you clearly explain her status to her and what she is expected to do." Tom watched the familiar conference and was surprised at the amount of conversation taking place. He couldn't tell if they had questions or just couldn't believe what they heard. He wasn't surprised to see the smiles on their faces as they nodded their heads. Tom nodded and turned to leave the room. He was tired and was going to go to bed. He was still on the stairs when he heard the first scream and just smiled as he kept going.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.