Tom's Adventures - Cover

Tom's Adventures

Copyright© 2007 by T-Rix

Chapter 44

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 44 - Tom is your typical young teenager, in the year 1839. His family is starting a journey out west, to take advantage of the free land. These are his adventures, and they are not what anybody expected. Story Completed - check the blog for details. **Warning** - Chapter numbers have changed.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence  

Tom noticed one evening, once Dinner was over, and the kitchen cleaned, Wei was never far from his side. Most nights she slept with them, but there were times that she carried his spunk away with her. When he asked the girls they told him that she went back and fed it to Frieda. Tom smiled and wished that he could watch that, but realized that there were things that he shouldn't interfere with.

Later, after everyone had headed off to their beds Tom and his girls were sitting in the steam room when Willard stepped into the room. He started to leave but Tom stopped him and asked him to join them. Willard seemed embarrassed, but nodded his head and quietly sat on the bench running around the whole room.

As a small stream of fresh steam constantly entered the room they sat and discussed the days' events. Tom slowly drew Willard into the conversation. Within minutes Willard was as comfortable as he was likely to get.

Tom made an effort not to look at Willard and cause him any more embarrassment than he already felt. "Tell me Willard, have you found any of the women to your liking?" Willard sputtered a few times before he answered, "Sir, I couldn't do a thing like that without them feeling that I was forcing them. With my position I believe they would fear for their job and say yes, even if they didn't want to."

Tom nodded his head. "I've never let that bother me. If they don't want to be with you I think that you will be able to tell easily enough. But you didn't answer the question, did you? Isn't there one of them that you find interesting?"

Tom sneaked a glance at Willard and saw that he had his head bowed and his eyes shut, "Yes sir, there is one. But, I don't think that you would approve." Tom was curious now but waited and prodded with silence. Willard quickly understood that Tom was waiting.

With a heavy sigh he spoke so softly he could barely be heard over the escaping steam. "As much as it embarrasses me to admit, I find that young Jess attracts me. She is so innocent and fresh, but her body is that of a woman." Tom nodded his head in silence. He had seen young Jess running around the kitchen with her full breasts, almost as large as her sister, and her tiny waist. Tom wondered if it was a family trait. He definitely found that tiny waist flaring out to womanly hips to be alluring.

Willard continued almost with a sob, "I'll understand if you wish me to leave, sir. It is a cross that I must bare." Tom snorted, "Willard, if I wish you to leave I will tell you. You haven't forced her or hurt her have you?"

Willard gasped, "Of course not, sir. I would never do such a thing." Tom smiled and nodded his head, "So what is the problem. Woo her if that is what you want, or seduce her if you can, as long as you don't hurt or force her." Willard was shocked. It wasn't what he expected from his pronouncement. "Are you serious, sir?"

Tom smiled as he stood up and looked Willard in the eye, "Yep, 'bout as serious as ever get." Tom took the bucket that sat below the steam vent. He saw the steaming water filled about half of the bucket. He walked over and filled it the rest of the way with cold water. Tom motioned to the girls and they stood waiting as he poured the warm water over their heads and body. He used about half of the bucket on them before turning it up over his head to finish the bucket. He put it back under the Steam vent to fill again.

As the four of them dried off and prepared to leave Tom nodded and said, "Good night Willard." Tom led the way out of the steam room and the women followed. Each of them smiled and wished Willard a pleasant evening.

Tom and the girls put on their silk robes and moved silently through the house. Once back in their bed they snuggled down into the cool sheets. "Master, did you really mean what you said to Willard? There are men like him in Chinatown, the ones that like the little girls. They usually have accidents."

Tom looked at each of them before his spoke. "Can any of you look at Jess and doubt that she has already entered her womanly time? We might be people but we are also still animals. When our bodies are ready for sex and children, they change. If she is ready what is the harm? It is her choice if she wants to do anything with him, unless you think that he will try to force her?" None of the women believed that he would ever do anything like that.

"Master, you are right. I don't know why we didn't think of her as being a woman, but she has surely entered her womanly time. It is her decision and he is approaching her honorably. You are very wise, master." Tom shrugged and snuggled in to Su's delightful backside. She giggled as he raised her leg to put his cock between her warm thighs. He closed her thighs and pulled her back tightly against him. She sighed happily as she lay in his arms.

It was early afternoon when Jenn stormed into the drawing room. "What is that old goat doing to my little sis?" Tom looked to see her standing there with her fists on her hips and fire in her eyes. He closed his book and set it on the small table beside the chair.

He stared into eyes and waited. It didn't take long before the fire faded and she wilted before him. He slowly stood up and took her into his arms. She wrapped her arms around him and sniffled against his chest, "I'm sorry, sir, I didn't mean that. But please tell me what is going on. I love her and she isn't ready for things like that."

Tom smiled into her hair as he turned her around in his arms. He slipped his hands around her tiny waist and slowly brought them up to hold her generous jiggling tits. As his fingers found her hard nipples she moaned, "Oh please, sir, not now. I can't think when you do things like that."

Tom whispered in her ear, "Have you taken her to your bed?" He felt her stiffen in his arms, but his hands kneading her firm breasts while his fingers rolled her hard nipples eased the tension back out of her. "What has that got to do with Willard?"

Tom squeezed her nipples a little harder and she gasped, "She has found pleasure in your bed, and she had already started her womanly flow. How long do you think that you can keep her a little girl? She is as much a woman as you are, with the right to say yes, or no. Let her experience life while you can still watch over her, and help her. But, don't try to control her or she will bolt." As Tom slid his hand lower down her waist he felt her quickly raising her dress. When his fingers finally reached her womanly mound, the hem of her dress was around her tiny waist and she was panting heavily.

Tom slipped a finger into her flowing hole and wasn't surprised to feel a flow already on her thighs. He moved his sticky finger up to her protruding love button and squeezed. She moaned loudly and thrust her hips. Tom began a quick, firm stroking of her pleasure pearl and Jenn took up panting in rhythm to his strokes.

Tom switched nipples and she immediately grabbed the one he abandoned. "Faster sir, I'm almost there," she panted. Tom whispered in her ear as he speeded up, "If I told you that you couldn't have this anymore, would you listen to me? Do you think that she will listen to you?" Jenn gasped and froze as Tom continued to stroke her through her pleasure. When she shivered and went limp against him he slowed, and brought his finger to her eager mouth.

With his finger clean, he slipped his finger from her mouth and she dropped her dress. He sat back down in his chair and picked up his book. She was still a little winded, but the glaze was slowly leaving her eyes.

Tom snapped, "Raise your dress." She complied instantly and lifted her dress to her waist. Tom ran his finger across her wet lips and up across her still protruding pearl. She shivered as the sensations raced through her body. Tom made a production of using his wet fingers to turn the pages. "Maybe I should keep you here all afternoon, just to help me turn pages."

She moaned, "Oh please sir, don't say things like that. I'll be cumming all afternoon just thinking about it. I'm sure that it'll be running all the way down my legs like it is." Tom smiled at her as he said, "Yes, I'm sure that it will. Maybe one of the men will help with that. Why don't you go and tell Becky what happened, I think that she will enjoy hearing about it." Jenn dropped her dress and nodded her head.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.