Tom's Adventures - Cover

Tom's Adventures

Copyright© 2007 by T-Rix

Chapter 43

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 43 - Tom is your typical young teenager, in the year 1839. His family is starting a journey out west, to take advantage of the free land. These are his adventures, and they are not what anybody expected. Story Completed - check the blog for details. **Warning** - Chapter numbers have changed.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence  

Tom called to Mei. He noticed that just his presence was enough to make Wei blush. He smiled at her and it only made it worse before she dropped her head. Ming and Ping didn't drop their heads, but studied him intently. "Mei, please ask Su to find Robert and have him take Jenn to pick up her things, and bring back her brother and sister. Also, I am sure that at least one of Li's relatives makes clothes. Talk to him and arrange for the girls to all have six new dresses; five of them for everyday work, and one for fancy occasions. Mei, I want you there to make sure that they get what I want. Remember what they wear under their clothes. There might be a need for some extra padding or support in a few places." Mei grinned at the description, but Becky and Su were jumping with excitement.

"Also Mei, don't forget Frieda and Jenn's little sister will also need dresses. I will leave you to make sure that Wei is dressed as a good Chinese woman should be. Talk to Willard; let him know that I want him and Pat to both have six new changes of clothes as well. They should be appropriate for the job they are doing; he will understand what is needed."

Mei didn't even blink at the task ahead of her. "Master, for a job this big Won Su Li will have everybody come here, and do all the work here. It will be very quick."

Tom nodded, "Make sure that we have a place for them to work, away from any other workers as there will be a lot of naked women running around. Also remind Li that he will be washing these clothes, if they aren't good quality we will both know. I want all of the uniforms to be the same color; see what colors Willard wants. I have put him in charge of the house and the staff."

Mei nodded her head and bowed respectfully. Tom knew that anyplace other than the bedroom, she would always show the ultimate respect for him. He gave a small bow and left the excited girls to their own devices as he carried his books to the drawing room.

Tom managed to spend the rest of the afternoon in the drawing room with a good book. He found it was the most relaxing time that he had since arriving in Washington.

Dinner was interesting. It was the first time that Frieda and Wei worked together on a meal. Everything was excellent and Tom couldn't find a thing to complain about. The other warriors were just as impressed. Tom could tell by the fact that they managed to eat everything that had been put on the table. Tom wasn't surprised that there were some seating changes. Tom at one end with Mei and Su at each hand, and John at the other with Ming and Ping on each hand. The other warriors managed to arrange themselves in the middle. There were some envious looks at John, but Tom was sure that he never saw a one, he wasn't even sure that he tasted anything that went in his mouth. But he knew that John was happy.

Ming and Ping's English was excellent and they contributed to the conversation. One subject was the challenge that happened earlier in the day. That had John's complete attention. He listened as the girls gave a complete blow by blow of the action. He had to admit that listening to the girls was even more exciting than being there. He also noticed that Mei and Su were starting to squirm in their chairs. He wondered if all women were excited by violence and danger.

Tom saw the look on John's face and he met it with complete calm. He softly reminded him, "You couldn't have helped with a challenge any more than Ben did. There are things that I have to do, learn to deal with it." He saw the slight nod. Acceptance is not always easy, but John knew the life that they lived. He never wanted to have to tell Grey Eagle that he had failed to keep Tom safe, especially now that he had Ming and Ping at his side. There were some things that had to be met head on, and he accepted that.

As they broke up to call it an evening Tom motioned to Ming and Ping; when they came to him they bowed formally. Tom smiled at them, "He is not some young blushing virgin. He has probably had more women than you have had dresses, but this is the first time that he has ever been with two women at the same time. Go easy with him, help him and guide him. He will get the hang of things quickly enough. Just give him back to me in the morning still breathing and I will be happy." The girls giggled, and bowed again.

Tom didn't know if it was Ming or Ping that spoke, but he didn't really care as they seemed interchangeable. "We mean no offence, but he isn't just a man that works for you, is he?"

Tom didn't hesitate, "No we are like brothers. All of us are warriors. Any of them could have fought in my place this morning and it would have probably turned out the same way. We are used to fighting and dealing in death. We love as hard as we fight. There is always a balance in life."

The girls looked at each other and then answered, "Ying and Yang, the balance of life." They bowed again, very low and very respectfully. When they straightened up they both turned and went to John and pulled him toward the stairs, and his room.

Tom was still smiling when Su asked, "What you smile at? You like new girls too?" Tom just shook his head, "Just watching a lamb being led to the slaughter." Su thought hard about that for a minute before she started to laugh as she watched the girls pulling John up the stairs.

"He be okay. They be good whores for John. We explain things, just like you tell us. Like us, they no understand at first, but we make sure they know truth. Now they know, make good whores. Now time you make your whores happy." She grabbed his arm and started leading him to the stairs herself. He was a little confused that Mei wasn't with them, but knew that she wouldn't be too far behind.

When they arrived at his room he found that not only wasn't she too far behind, but obviously she was well in front of him. Mei knelt on her keens naked, and beside her knelt Wei, also naked. Where Mei looked at him with obvious hunger Wei had her head bowed submissively. Tom grinned at the sight as her turned to Su, "You better see how fast you can get down there with your sisters." Su didn't say a word but Tom saw clothes flying, and heard some heavy breathing. He wasn't sure which one was doing the breathing, but he suspected that it was all three.

He stood in front of Wei as Su dropped to her knees beside her. "Has your choice been explained to you?"

Wei answered quickly, "Yes Master." Toms' silence stretched until Wei continued, "I can get up and go back to my room, and you will treat me like an honored sister. If I stay you will treat me like a whore."

Tom smiled. It appeared that the girls did explain things to her. "Why would I treat you like a whore?"

Wei never looked up, but her words were strong, "If I choose to stay I would be your whore. You have paid for me, and when you use my body I would be your whore. I would always be your whore, until you marry me off, sell me or give me away."

Tom nodded his head as he saw that she applied her status to the contract. He suspected that the girls had as much to do with that as everything else. "Do you know what I will do to you if you disobey me, even for hesitating to do as I tell you?"

He saw a slight nod of her head, but still she would not look to meet his eyes. "Yes master, you will tie me naked in front of your house for any man to use me, until you think that I have learned my lesson. If I still disobey you, or do something serious you will take a stick and beat me while I am tied in front of your house. At any time if I displease you, you will kill me."

Tom nodded that she seemed to understand what she had been told. "The question is, do you believe what you have been told? Do you think that I would do those things to you?"

Wei did hesitate before she answered, "Yes, master. I saw you fight this morning. You are a great warrior. I heard what you told grandfather about liars, cheats and thieves. I know that you would not lie. You have said that you will do these things and I believe that you would."

Tom didn't comment on this, but commanded, "Look at me. Look into my eyes." When her head come up and looked into Tom's eyes she saw the pistol pointing to her forehead. Tom pulled the hammer back and everyone heard the hammer catch. Tom saw the fear in her eyes for only a second before it was gone; replaced by calm acceptance. He noticed that heavy breathing he had heard earlier was gone. Even Mei and Su were frozen in place. None of them moved a muscle.

"Tell me why I shouldn't kill you now. You have certainly caused me enough trouble. Your own family was ready to kill you to save their honor. If I kill you now it will show just how serious I am that I will do what I say." Tom waited to see what she would say.

"Master, all you say is true. My family was ready to kill me, and I have caused you much trouble. But I will be a good whore for you and I will never cause you trouble again. But from the moment you bought me, my life was yours." Tom eased the hammer back and put the pistol in his holster.

Still looking into her eyes Tom asked her, "What is your choice?" This time Wei didn't hesitate, "I will be your whore, master, for as long as you will have me." She dropped her head back down and assumed her submissive posture. Tom shook his head and wondered what it was about women that drove them to choose the worst treatment that they could find. He knew that he would probably never know.

"Su, you and Mei will take her to the bed and show her what I expect of my whores." Both of the girls screamed and jumped to their feet. He watched as a confused Wei was dragged onto the bed. Then the girls were on her like a pair of rabid dogs, or possibly a pair of bitches in heat. He smiled at the thought as he removed his clothes.

Wei didn't put up much of a fight as she was introduced to woman loving. It wasn't like she could get away. Tom was surprised to see her bountiful breast wiggle on her extremely small frame. Even though he had noticed them when he had first saw her, he was not prepared for the sight of them wiggling around on her small chest. The girls seemed to find them exciting as well, as they each dove to her chest and sucked a hard nipple into their mouth. Wei groaned at the dual attack, but she wasn't going to be stupid and complain about it. Tom thought the sights were amazing with Mei and Su with their asses wagging in the air, while Wei's spread legs entertained their fingers.

Tom grinned to himself as her moved the girl's fingers out of his way and gave Wei her first experience of a tongue on her pussy. If the scream, just before her body tensed and started to shake was any indication, she seemed to like the attention. They continued working on her until there was just a steady stream of Chinese babble coming from her lips. Her body's constant spasms showing her continuing orgasm.

Tom moved up and seated his hard cock. A firm push and he was deep in her clasping tunnel before she even knew that it had happened. But she quickly realized that it did. She gasped and her eyes flew open, and she looked to see Tom waiting above her. "Take me, master. I have waited years for a man to claim me." Tom began to move in a slow and gentle rhythm, slowly working himself deeper with each thrust.

Once he bumped the back of her pussy he started increasing the speed and power of his thrusts. Wei began to chant something in Chinese as she wrapped her small legs around him. Mei and Su were forced away from her hot throbbing nipples when she pulled Tom closer to her thrusting body.

Tom was amazed as he pounded into her thrusting body. Her legs were wrapped around his waist and her arms locked around his back and she had her teeth sunk into his shoulder muffling the screams coming from her mouth. Once again she seemed to be in a constant state of orgasm. It never seemed to end, but it did appear to get stronger as her grip on his body got stronger. She suddenly pulled her head back and screamed. Well, Tom thought that she was going to scream. She started to, then her whole body locked up in a seizure, and then she fainted dead away. He looked down at the gasping woman whose body still convulsed with spasms even in her unconscious state. Tom rose up and his cock popped free.

He was shocked to see Mei and Su roll the unconscious Wei to the side, and then launch themselves at him. He was knocked onto his back. Su quickly managed to slot his slimy cock into her tight hole. As she slid down the sticky shaft she loudly groaned her pleasure. Tom could see that since Mei had been a little too slow to get to his cock first. She didn't know what to do with herself. Tom guided her over to straddle his face. With Mei and Su facing each other, they found each other's mouths and tits. They quickly decided that this was their favorite position. Regardless who managed to get to his cock first, it let them both enjoy being with him and each other.

After blasting deeply into Su's clasping pleasure tunnel, Tom felt Su fall away and Mei dove for his cock. She sucked their combined juices from his shaft, mouthing him deep and sucking hard. He realized that she was trying to keep him hard. He grinned at the thought. Only having cum once, he didn't think that with as much stimulation as he had had today that there was even a chance of him getting soft after only one climax.

Mei quickly turned around and locked eyes with Tom as she lowered herself onto his hard shaft. Tom knew this game and welcomed it as she rode him hard and fast to a thundering orgasm. Once had had filled her quivering mound she fell to the side of him. His shaking hand found Su's long black hair, and he grabbed a handful of it as she forced Su to clean his sticky shaft. It didn't really require much forcing, but the act still excited both women. When Su had finished Mei pulled her over her body to feast on each other's flowing fountain of womanly delights.

Tom smiled at the two as he snuggled up to Wei. He knew that once the new wore off they would settle down. He closed his eyes and allowed himself to sleep.

Morning brought a similar routine as the previous day, with the exception of one addition person enjoying themselves in the bath. Tom inquired, "When will they be finished with the bathing room?" He watched as Mei and Su looked at each other before Mei answered, "They are already done, master. Is there something that has been missed, or is there something more that you would like done?"

Tom didn't have to think about it at all. "With my people the outhouse is a serious problem. We used to move the outhouse around, like the white men, but since then I have found a better way. We dig a very deep hole and put small rocks in the bottom. On top of that we place larger rocks, and still larger rocks. Then many times during the day water is dumped into the outhouse. It helps to wash away and dissolve much of the waste. It means that we aren't constantly digging new outhouses, and it helps keep the smell reduced. If we build a system like this I don't see why we can't get Li's cousin to run some pipes from his tub through the floor and out under the house to dump into the outhouse. It should make things easier for everybody, and remove a lot of the work of hauling away dirty water."

Mei and Su sat stunned. Mei suddenly grinned, "Master, you are a very clever man. I will talk to Wong Su Li when he comes here this morning. I will see if it can all be done today."

Tom nodded before her statement registered. "If everything was done, why was Li coming here this morning?" Mei and Su once again looked at him, but this time it wasn't because of something clever. Su answered his question, "Master, they come to make clothes. You say you want much clothes. You forget?"

Tom suddenly understood. "No, I didn't forget. I told you to handle it, so I don't have to think about it anymore. That was why I told you to make sure that it got done." Mei looked at Su and spoke just loud enough for Tom to hear, "I think he just forgot, but he doesn't want to admit it." When Tom looked over at them they both giggled, and Tom grinned as he slid a little deeper in the hot tub.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.