Tom's Adventures - Cover

Tom's Adventures

Copyright© 2007 by T-Rix

Chapter 22

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Tom is your typical young teenager, in the year 1839. His family is starting a journey out west, to take advantage of the free land. These are his adventures, and they are not what anybody expected. Story Completed - check the blog for details. **Warning** - Chapter numbers have changed.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence  

Fighting Hawk asked if Big Cloud was going to be presenting any young warriors at the festival, and he said that he had four that were ready. Two that weren't old enough from the previous year and two new ones. Fighting Hawk asked him to bring them with him the next morning. Big Cloud looked confused, but nodded his head.

The next morning when Fighting Hawk and Big Owl came from the lodge they found Big Cloud and four young warriors sitting at the lodge fire. Fighting Hawk greeted them warmly and the four boys just stared in awe. Fighting Hawk pretended not to notice as he sat. He asked the boys if they were ready for the festival, and they nodded with excitement. He asked if they were ready to handle the challenges. He got the blustering and bragging that he had expected. He smiled and told them to come with him.

He stood before the small group of Ute warriors stretching and asked one of the young men to point out the best fighters. He looked around confused and then pointed to two of the bigger warriors, and one tall and wiry young man. Fighting Hawk nodded and had them cut free. After they had relieved themselves and stretched the kinks from their muscles Fighting Hawk picked the first one that had been picked and tossed him a wooden knife. He caught it easily and stood looking at Fighting Hawk.

Fighting Hawk pitched a wooden knife to Big Owl. The young man understood instantly. Fighting Hawk told both of them, "You will fight fairly and honestly. When I say the fight is over, it is over." He then turned to the Ute warrior, "If you win, you will stay free today." He knew that he didn't have to say anything more. Big Owl regarded his opponent critically and watched as he took a fighting stance. Big Owl stayed upright as he looked the warrior over. The sudden attack of the warrior was fended off and the fight was started in earnest. Both young warriors were crouching and circling. Each received a fair number of small cuts and jabs. But the opening to finish the fight didn't come. It was a lack of concentration, or over confidence that gave an opening to Big Owl. He slapped the knife out of the warrior's hand and quickly moved inside his defenses. He pressed the wooden knife to his neck and brought it down his body; giving a blow to the face spun him around and the knife cut across his side and up his back, stopping at the base of his skull. Fighting Hawk called a stop to the fight. Big Owl collected the wooden knives while Fighting Hawk applied salve to the young warrior's cuts. When he was finished Big Owl stepped forward and offered his hand. The young warrior accepted and nodded his head with respect.

Fighting Hawk offered the knife to Big Cloud's boys and one of them stepped forward. He then turned and pitched the knife to the next young Ute warrior. He was much more careful after seeing what had happened to his friend and it was a long fight. Fighting Hawk realized that he didn't know the name of either boy. He watched as each of them got small cuts and minor jabs, but nothing that could be considered a winning blow. They were both tired when Fighting Hawk called the fight. They gave their knives to the next pair and a new fight was quickly underway. The tall wiry boy was fast and quickly put a number of cuts on the young Cheyenne warrior. Fighting Hawk knew how this was going to end, but waited until the boy had received a mortal blow before calling the fight. Fighting Hawk applied the salve and asked the young wiry warrior which of the others would like to face the last two young warriors.

They were enjoying the competition and there were calls and pleas from a number of the warriors, but the young warrior chose the best that he knew of and they were soon free and working the stiffness out of their muscles. The last two fights ended one Ute and one Cheyenne. Fighting Hawk ordered fresh meat and drink for the winning warriors and they were allowed to sit by the fire and enjoy their freedom for the day. The warriors guarding them kept a close eye on them, but they caused no trouble.

Big Cloud had a few words with his young warriors before they were sent away. None of them looked happy as they left. Big Cloud nodded as they walked back to Fighting Hawk's lodge, "Interesting fight. How did you think of doing that? Weren't you afraid that they would cheat, or try to get away?" Fighting Hawk laughed. "No, I wasn't afraid of them cheating, or trying to escape. It gave your boys a fight with someone that really wanted to win, not just to try and show them up. And to cheat in a wood fight is like cheating in an honor fight, I knew that wouldn't happen. And the chance to beat a Cheyenne in his own village, no, I knew that these boys wouldn't want to escape that much." Big Cloud looked thoughtful for a minute before he assured Fighting Hawk that the boys would be ready before festival. Fighting Hawk looked serious when he said, "I sure hope so. The warriors guarding those boys will talk about those fights. They will know who needs to be challenged. There won't be any resting on past fights this year." Big Cloud smiled and nodded his head. He knew that he wouldn't be seeing much of the boys for a while, and that left him free to do other things.

When Fighting Hawk arrived to check the prisoners the next morning the young wiry warrior pointed to Big Owl and challenged him. Fighting Hawk was surprised and looked to Big Owl to see if he would accept. He shrugged his shoulders and let his pack fall. Big Cloud produced two of the wooden knives and tossed one to each of them. Big Owl held his knife at his side and started walking toward the tall warrior. The young man crouched and waited. Fighting Hawk thought that it was a reckless approach. When Big Owl was close enough the boy quickly lashed out with the knife. As fast as lightening Big Owl's knife lashed across his wrist and hand. Fighting Hawk realized that his approach was calculated just for that action. He smiled as he realized that Big Owl was using his head and planning well in advance. The boy took a step back and looked at his wrist. He couldn't keep a good grip on his knife and switched hands. Big Owl tossed the knife to his other hand and started forward again. This time the boy was too cautious and kept moving back. He realized that he had moved too far and had no place to go. He made a lunge and moved to the side. Big Owl was expecting the move, and was waiting with a fist to the boy's stomach. There was a grunt as the boy landed on his ass; when he looked down he was shocked to see the blood from the cut going across his stomach. Fighting Hawk called the fight and Big Owl pitched the knife back to Big Cloud. Fighting Hawk applied the salve to the young man's cut and helped him to his feet.

There were taunts and jeering, but they weren't directed at the Cheyenne, or Big Owl. These were directed at the young warrior that had lost so quickly. Most of them came from the young man that Big Owl defeated the previous day. He was still laughing when Fighting Hawk cut him loose to treat his wounds again. The wiry young warrior offered his hand to Big Owl and asked, "Who are you?" Big Owl accepted the hand and answered, "I am Big Owl, son of Fighting Hawk. I will be named at this year's festival." The laughter stopped and the young man gasped, "You have not even been named yet?" The young man stepped back and fell on his ass again. Still there was no laughter. Big Owl shrugged and picked up his pack, and waited beside Big Cloud for Fighting Hawk to finish his work.

Before they left Fighting Hawk called to the guards, "Keep their hands and feet tied, but they don't have to be trussed up like pigs, unless they give you any trouble." There were appreciative thanks as they left, but Fighting Hawk was more concerned with the time that it took to keep them tied like that. Also the guards were lax about watching them when they were tied like that. They didn't consider them a treat, and they weren't paying attention to them. If even one of them got loose, they would all be loose before they even knew what had happened. This way the guards would be more alert to trouble.

Each morning Fighting Hawk visited the prisoners and treated cuts. He talked to each of the young warriors and allowed them to ask questions. Some he answered and some he didn't, but they understood the time that he took with them. This was a very important man, and he spent his time each day treating their wounds and making sure that they were treated right. They knew that he would kill them all if the need was there, but they knew that he would not abuse them just because they were prisoners. They respected him, and understood why he was the greatest of the Cheyenne War Chiefs.

Fighting Hawk listened when the warrior told him that the Ute trading party was approaching. Fighting Hawk told Big Cloud to send half of the warriors, and to have them spread out and watch for treachery. He knew that Big Cloud would give the specific orders to each warrior to get the job done. He no longer had to give that any consideration. He calculated that they would arrive in a couple of hours. He wanted to talk to his mother and left the warriors to their preparations.

He sat at the cook fire of his parent's lodge and made a respectful cough. It was a short time later that they sat with him at the fire. He told of the Ute party approaching and what he wanted his mother to do. She frowned, but she agreed to do it. He watched as she got up and went to put on her best clothes. He knew that she didn't want to do as he asked, but he had no choice. He looked at his father and shrugged. Gray Eagle nodded his head in understanding.

Gray Eagle asked, "When you started this you said that we could put an end to the Ute threat, but you still haven't told me how you are going to do this." Fighting Hawk looked tired as he spoke. "I have already done that. The Utes have few chances to take captives now; with the mountains on one side, the army protecting the settlers on the other and us to the South. Now we are taking thirty seven of their women. That will deal them a hard blow, and force the Ute population down to barely surviving. Their young warriors have seen what we will do for a failed raid, and we have scared them. They will not attack the Cheyenne for a long time, and by then it may be too late for them to survive at all. If they try, it will be war and with their reduced numbers we will destroy them. No matter what happens this will cost them their survival, and help to guarantee our own."

Gray Eagle looked hard at Fighting Hawk. He saw the sadness about what he had done, but he knew that he would do it all over again to save the Cheyenne people. He said, "It is good that I am the Chief of the Cheyenne people. Any other Chief would think that you wanted to be Chief. I know better and feel proud that you would do a good job when I can no longer pretend that you are not running everything now."

Before Fighting Hawk could speak Gray Eagle held up his hand and smiled at him. He spoke softly, "I am happy that I know that what you do will always be for the good of the Cheyenne people, and I don't have to worry that it will be for the glory of Fighting Hawk. Little Buffalo was like that, and that was why I couldn't allow him to become Chief. I am glad that you let the people think that I am still the one that makes some of the plans."

Fighting Hawk shook his head and said, "Father you do the hard job. You talk to the people, and make the decisions that run things every day. I just seize the opportunity when it comes. It is usually flashy, but it is not something that I could do every day. No, I do not want to be Chief. It is hard enough to be the War Chief when there is no war." Gray Eagle smiled at his son. He knew that Fighting Hawk felt like it was true, but he knew that one day he would still be Chief, even if he didn't want to do it, he would. And Gray Eagle knew that he would be a good Chief, just as Big Cloud would make a fine War Chief; as he was walking in the footsteps of Fighting Hawk.

When Water Lilly came back out of the lodge, leading Little Eagle, the men rose and they all made their way to Fighting Hawk's lodge. There Moon Flower would watch the little warrior while they handled the Utes. Before they left Fighting Said, "Be careful with that little War Chief, he will have you jumping to orders before the sun his high in the sky." Moon Flower laughed and ruffled his hair, but Little Eagle had a proud look on his face.

Fighting Hawk and Gray Eagle settled themselves at the council fire to wait while Water Lilly gathered the women that she would need. When she was ready, they sat well away from the council fire and talked among themselves. Fighting Hawk wondered how much mischief that they were brewing up, and Gray Eagle confirmed that he was probably right.

Fighting Hawk watched as two Cheyenne warriors led two Ute warriors down to the council fire. He revised his opinion when the same boy that he had sent slipped from his horse and moved to sit with the other captives. Fighting Hawk nodded his approval of his actions and the boy grinned.

Fighting Hawk turned his attention to the other warrior. This was an old warrior, and Fighting Hawk suspected that he was the Chief, or War Chief. He waited and let Gray Eagle handle the welcome of the visiting Chief. He sat and listened as they talked about the past, and the present situation of the white men. They rambled on and Fighting Hawk motioned to Big Cloud, he wanted him to check the area and make sure that the old warrior wasn't just staling and giving time to position warriors for an attack. Big Cloud nodded and left the council fire to give orders to the warriors. Fighting Hawk continued to listen to the words of the old warriors, as he closed his eyes and relaxed.

When the talk switched to the current situation of the prisoners, Fighting Hawk's eyes snapped open and he was instantly alert. The hard eyes of the old warrior missed none of it. He offered a different exchange, and even offered considerably more horses, guns, knives and blankets. Gray Eagle considered for a moment before he answered, "I would like to be able to trade with you, but since these are prisoners it is the War Chief that has the say on what is done. It is Fighting Hawk that you must deal with." He turned and nodded his head motioning to Fighting Hawk. Fighting Hawk already knew that the old warrior knew who he was. It was clearly on his face. They both knew that this was the reason that they were there. It was a game, and Fighting Hawk was not willing to play.

He spoke loudly and asked, "I sent a young warrior to you with the terms. If he did not deliver them to you, then you should talk with him. You know what is expected, if you are not willing to pay the price then tell me, and I will have the warriors killed, and you can take their bodies' home to their families." The old warrior never flinched and shook his head. He looked at Gray Eagle when he spoke, but Fighting Hawk knew that he was speaking to him, "Youth is so inflexible. I am sure that there is something that we can do to make everybody happy. We just have to try to work things out."

Fighting Hawk knew what he was trying to do and his voice dropped to a cold hard rasp. "If they had come to take blankets, then I would have demanded blankets. If they had come to take guns then I would have demanded guns. But they came to take women; our women. And I demand women in payment. I don't care about your problems; we have many of our own. We did not attack the Utes to solve our problems, but you would attack the Cheyenne, and leave us in trouble to solve your problems. This talk solves nothing. You know the price. Now pay it, or take your dead and go" Fighting Hawk made a motion and all of the warriors drew their bows and pointed their arrows at the prisoners. Fighting Hawk looked at the old warrior before giving the signal to kill the young warriors.

The old warrior looked tired and beaten when he whispered, "The payment is ready, please do not kill our young men." Fighting Hawk slowly lowered his hand and the warriors lowered their bows. Fighting Hawk made a motion and the Cheyenne rose from the council fire, "We have wasted enough time on this, bring the payment and let us be done with it." They left the old warrior sitting at the council fire. Once away from the others Fighting Hawk stood by the tree again and hoped that he would not lose his stomach. Gray Eagle placed his hand on his shoulder and said, "You did well my son. I don't think that I could have done it." Fighting Hawk looked at Gray Eagle and said, "I don't think that I could do it again either." Big Cloud put his hand on his other shoulder and said, "We do what we have to do. But I am not sure that I could look into his eyes and do what you did." Fighting Hawk hugged his friends and said, "Yes you could, just like I did, because you have to."

After they gathered themselves together, they went back to the council fire to see the women riding into the camp. Warriors led the horses away. Fighting Hawk made sure that there were two horses for each warrior. Water Lilly and her women took charge of the women. She talked to each one and after she had worked her way through the group she pulled out six and brought them to Fighting Hawk. She said that these were not acceptable. One was definitely a white captive, and Water Lilly said that she didn't even speak Ute. Water Lilly guessed that she had been taken recently. Fighting Hawk had six horses brought and had the women mounted. He then led them to the old warrior and said that they were not acceptable, and that he expected better from him. The old warrior looked at the women and nodded his head. He motioned to the boy and had him lead the women back up the trail. It was only a few minutes later that Fighting Hawk saw the boy coming back with six other women. He was surprised to see that they looked very young.

Water Lilly met them and talked with each of them. She looked at Fighting Hawk and nodded her head. Fighting Hawk motioned to the warriors guarding the prisoners and they moved forward to cut them free. He turned to the old warrior and said, "The payment has been made, you are allowed to take your young men and leave in peace. If we ever find a Ute war party in Cheyenne lands again, we will butcher every Ute; man, woman and child." The old warrior looked at the hard glint in his eyes and sadly nodded his head. He led the young warriors away, and Fighting Hawk watched as they went. He ordered the warriors to follow them until they were out of Cheyenne lands.

Water Lilly came up to stand behind Fighting Hawk and Gray Eagle. She leaned close and spoke very softly. "My son, these last six women are just scared girls. They need to be claimed by good gentle men. You and Gray Eagle should claim one and you know the men that need to claim the others. Please don't let them fall into the hands of the brutes." Fighting Hawk leaned over to speak with Gray Eagle, "Mother, even if we claim them, you know what they will be subjected to. Does it really matter?" Gray Eagle nodded his head and pretended that Fighting Hawk was speaking to him. They heard Water Lilly say to them, "Yes, it does matter. I don't want what happened to me, to happen to them. They deserve better than that. They deserve some happiness." Fighting Hawk leaned to speak with Gray Eagle once again, "Very well mother, but I don't need another woman. You might be the death of me yet. Take the six and bring them to the council fire. I will have the warriors there." When Gray Eagle spoke Water Lilly moved away, "You mother might be the death of you, but she will probably kill me before you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.