Tom's Adventures - Cover

Tom's Adventures

Copyright© 2007 by T-Rix

Chapter 13

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Tom is your typical young teenager, in the year 1839. His family is starting a journey out west, to take advantage of the free land. These are his adventures, and they are not what anybody expected. Story Completed - check the blog for details. **Warning** - Chapter numbers have changed.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence  

Fighting Hawk had left with Big Cloud to hunt in the forest. They were often hunting together, and as they trailed their quarry it was Big Cloud that surprised Fighting Hawk. "Fighting Hawk I have spoken to mother about this. And even though she is not as sure about it as I am, I believe that it is time that I take a woman. I have given this much thought and I think that I know who that I want to ask to marry me." Fighting Hawk showed his surprise, but realized that Big Cloud was older than he was when he had four women. He could understand why Pretty Storm had concerns.

Big Cloud waited to see how Fighting Hawk would react to the news before he continued. When he only nodded his head, Big Cloud ventured forward with the rest of the story. "Who I would like to ask is Morning Star, and Midnight Star." At this Fighting Hawk stopped in his tracks to stare at Big Cloud. After the shock had worn off he said, "Why would you want to ask them?"

Big Cloud motioned for them to sit, and with the hunt forgotten they sat, and Big Cloud surprised Fighting Hawk yet again. "I have watched them with you for years. I can't tell you how much I feel for them. They are never apart, and I have talked with them; at the river, and in the valley when they come down to help. They do not try to hide what they are to each other, and that is why I want to marry both. Mother wasn't happy with my choice, but I told her that I loved them, and if you could accept them, then what kind of man would I be if I couldn't? She had to admit that I had thought it out, and she gave me her blessing. She still wasn't happy, but she gave it. I know that you would never force them to go with me, but I would like you to talk with them for me."

Fighting Hawk starred with an open mouth. It was obvious that Big Cloud had indeed thought things out and had prepared well for this talk. He thought about the women. He realized that he hadn't thought of them as girls in a long time. He considered the attention that Big Cloud would give them, and knew that if they were willing he would do what he could. He nodded his head and said that he would speak to the women when they returned from the hunt. Big Cloud looked around and said, "Well, we don't seem to be hunting anymore, so can we go back now?" Fighting Hawk laughed at his enthusiasm and stood to head back to the village. All the way back to the village Big Cloud wanted to run, and Fighting Hawk almost had to hold him back.

At the lodge Fighting Hawk asked Moon Flower where the stars were, and she said that they were doing the washing at the river. He smiled and thanked her, and set off to the river. When he got there he found them busy. When they saw him they ran to him. It had been a long time since he had been to see them while they worked. Fighting Hawk sat down on the bank of the river and talked with them.

He worked the conversation to Big Cloud and noticed that he saw them both blush. It was a good sign. When he pressed they admitted that they thought that he was the only man in the village, besides Fighting Hawk that they had any feelings for. This made Fighting Hawk smile. They realized that from his reaction that something was happening. They pressed him for the news, but he just said that their washing was taking too long. He watched as they finished quicker than they ever had.

When the wash was finished and laid out to dry, they both sat at his side. He smiled and decided that the direct approach would be the best. "The reason that I was asking about Big Cloud was that I found out today that he is planning to get married. He asked me what I thought of the idea." Fighting Hawk watched their reaction, and saw that the news was not as happily received as he thought that it should have been. They both looked a little sad, but Morning Star said that they were happy for him, and hoped that he would be very happy.

Fighting Hawk smiled at them and continued, "Well, I am sure that he will be happy, but I don't know how long it will take. He certainly picked a strange mate, and I don't know how the match will work out. They will really have to try hard to be happy." Both of them had concerned looks on their faces. It was Midnight Star that asked who he had chosen. Fighting Hawk held his smile as best as he could when he said, "Well actually he chose the both of you. He has asked me to speak with you and see if you would be willing to marry him."

Both girls looked stunned for a second, and then it was Morning Star that screamed. Midnight Star was only a half of a breath behind her. Then they were both on him; hitting him for teasing them. Together they were a formidable opponent. But Fighting Hawk was too busy laughing to really defend himself. Then suddenly all of the play stopped and Fighting Hawk noticed that both of them looked close to tears. He had thought that it was tears of joy, but once again he found that women's tears still confused him.

He asked what was wrong, and got the news that they couldn't marry Big Cloud. When he asked why, he was told that as his property they were not allowed to marry. He laughed again and told them that as his property that it was his decision, but that he would never force them onto anybody that they didn't love and want to be with. They looked at him and covered him with kisses. He asked if that meant that they were interested in marrying Big Cloud, and he received an enthusiastic reply.

Fighting Hawk left them to finish their work and went to tell Big Cloud the news. He screamed and shouted, bringing people from their lodges. He had to apologize, but when he explained they were very understanding. Even Pretty Storm seemed happy. Fighting Hawk suggested that he come by the lodge that evening and speak with them himself. Fighting Hawk watched as Big Cloud spent the rest of the day with his head in the clouds.

For the next few weeks the women were constantly giggling and laughing and working on marriage dresses. Custom demanded that Big Cloud buy the captives from Fighting Hawk before he could marry them. The Stars wanted a terribly high price so that everyone would know their worth, but Fighting Hawk said that something like that would take Big Cloud a long time to get, but if they were willing to wait, then he could demand the price. They quickly changed their mind. Both Fighting Hawk and Big Cloud were greatly relieved. Fighting Hawk said that it was best that nobody knew what was paid, and then they could think what they liked. The Stars loved the idea, the mystery was better, as they could make people think it was even larger than they could imagine. The men just smiled and shook their heads.

When the day came, Fighting Hawk presented the Stars to Big Cloud and walked with them to Gray Eagle to perform the ceremony. It was unusual to marry more than one woman, but not impossible. Everyone that was curious gathered to watch the event. Fighting Hawk didn't think that there was a woman in the village that was not at the ceremony. Few warriors attended, but the ones that were there, were their friends. Once the ceremony was done Fighting Hawk slapped Big Cloud on the shoulder and wished him the best of luck, as he felt that Big Cloud would need it.

It took time for things to settle down again, but life goes on, and in time things did return to something resembling normal. Fighting Hawk returned to his books, and Moon Flower adjusted the work without the Stars. The other women now got to spend more time with Fighting Hawk when he was in the lodge. It made everyone happy.

When Fighting Hawk visited the valley he was shocked to see that there were not only barns, but store houses and corrals set up. When he asked Black Otter about it, he proudly showed him every feature and explained the reason. He also said that a number of barns and store houses were being built between the two existing ones. That way they could store more for when the herd of cattle grew larger. Fighting Hawk nodded his head and realized that others were thinking farther ahead than he was.

He took Black Otter to the other end of the Valley and pointed out the trees there. He explained that the land there would be used for planting, and it needed to be cleared. Black Otter got a huge grin on his face as he saw the new supply of wood to work with. As they rode back Fighting Hawk noticed an overhang in the steep mountain wall, and had seen the benefit of it, that Running Deer had with his forge. He turned to take a look. When he got there he saw that it was very large and when he investigated he found a small cave entrance in the rear. He decided that it would be the perfect place to setup the house that he was being forced to have. He still didn't like the idea of returning to the white man's world, but since he had no choice, this was as good a place as any. He explained what he needed and how he wanted it to look and Black Otter got a big smile on his face when he heard that he would get to practice even more of the skills that he had learned. Fighting Hawk just shook his head as he slapped him on the shoulder, leaving him to his day-dreams.

Fighting Hawk returned to the village and to his studies. Each time he entered the reading lodge, his only passion was for knowledge. To learn everything that he possibly could. He forgot the world outside the lodge, and saw only the lure of the books. He had even thought enough ahead to have Black Otter prepare a library in his new house. Since he didn't have to explain the value of a book to him, he immediately realized what he wanted. His only question was the number of books that he wanted to keep safe. Fighting Hawk explained that shelves were the easiest way to keep books, and once he showed him a diagram of how they should look Black Otter was dismissing the whole thing, as something already done.

It was early fall when Fighting Hawk returned to his lodge one evening to find White Wolf sitting at his cook fire. Behind him were five horses, packed with pelts; everything from buffalo to beaver. Before Fighting Hawk sat at the fire he called Bright Dove to him. He ordered her to sit with them. She looked nervous as she sat close to Fighting Hawk.

Fighting Hawk looked at White Wolf and asked, "Why are you here? Do you have something that you want to talk about?" White Wolf looked at Bright Dove, before looking at Fighting Hawk. It was against custom to have the woman present while they were discussing her fate. He knew that Fighting Hawk did many things for his own reasons, and since he wanted her present, he began. "I have been hunting a long time. I have gathered skins and horses to trade for Bright Dove. I love Bright Dove and I want to take her for my squaw."

Fighting Hawk felt bright Dove's hands on his own arm. She gripped him tightly, and when he looked at her he could see the there was interest, but also fear. "Do you know that Bright Dove was tied to many Lodge posts? She was even tied to my post the night that I fought Little Buffalo. I have to tell you that she really doesn't like, or trust men. She does enjoy finding pleasure in a woman's arms. Does this change your mind about her?" Fighting Hawk watched White Wolf, but his expression only showed determination.

"I have heard all of those things before. If she needs a woman to be happy I will get a captive for her, but I still want Bright Dove." He looked straight into Fighting Hawk's eyes, and didn't look the least concerned. Fighting Hawk smiled and said, "What would the other warriors say if you married a woman, and then got her a woman to keep her happy. Wouldn't they think that you weren't enough of a man to do the job yourself?" Fighting Hawk felt Bright Dove's hand grip almost painfully on his arm, he knew the reason. He was insulting White Wolf's manhood with such a question, and she was concerned.

White Wolf smiled at them both. "I don't care what any of the warriors think! If they want to challenge my manhood, I will show them that I am a man. But their words mean nothing to me. I only want Bright Dove to be happy in my lodge."

Fighting Hawk pressed his point, "You know that Bright Dove loves me. You have seen it yourself. If you did marry her, how could you live knowing that she loved another?" Fighting Hawk watched as White Wolf smiled. He didn't show what he was feeling, but his face said that he had answered this question many times in his mind, and now he was going to get the chance to say those words. "Do you think that I have never thought of that? Every woman loves her father, or brothers, or if she is a widow she still loves her husband. There is always another man in her life. As long as I can love her, and she will try to love me, what more can any man do?" White Wolf barked a hard laugh, as he waved his arms. "Hell, half the women in this village dream of Fighting Hawk, and I have heard of many men that have heard the women speak your name in their sleep. A few have even called out your name while the warrior was using them. At least she would have a reason to call your name, the others don't."

Fighting Hawk nodded his head. He thought that White Wolf had finally come to terms with himself. He hoped that he was man enough to understand what he now must do. "You said that you would get Bright Dove a woman, to make sure that she was happy. I can understand that you want to make her happy. But I also want to make her happy. So I will tell you this; I will only sell you Bright Dove if she asks me to. Only her happiness is important, not yours or mine. If you can convince her and she asks me to sell her to you, then I will."

Fighting Hawk stood and told White Wolf and Bright Dove to sit by the fire and talk. As he walked away he said, "White Wolf, a man admits that there are things that he does not know, but a real man asks to be taught how to do them. And before you ever bring a woman into your lodge, you should realize that she will know everything about you. You will have no secrets. If you can't live with these truths, then you should not marry, until you can." Fighting Hawk didn't look back as he walked away. He went into the lodge to find Moon Flower and Little Mule looking innocently into the fire. He knew that they had been at the lodge flap the whole time, and now they were trying to look innocent. He smiled at them as he moved to his blankets. He spoke softly to them, "Why don't you listen at the flap, just to make sure that she is safe." They moved in a blur, so fast that he had a hard time seeing it. Instantly they were both standing at the flap with their ears pressed to the openings. He smiled as he crawled into his blankets.

The next morning Bright Dove was waiting for Fighting Hawk when he came back from his morning bath at the river. He settled down at the fire and waited for her to say what she was thinking. She was slow to start and he knew that she was nervous at bringing up the subject. "Fighting Hawk, why do you want to sell me? Have I done something wrong, or have I failed you in some way?" She looked at him expectantly. Fighting Hawk was surprised at the question, and shook his head. "No Bright Dove, you have done nothing wrong, and you have done everything that you could to please me. I care for you very much, and I don't want to sell you. But you have the right to be happy and to have a man of your own, not just one that you share with the other women of the lodge. He would be your husband, and as his wife you could never be sold. He would love and care for you. But if you don't want White Wolf as a husband then all you have to do is say no, and I will not sell you to him. It is your decision, not mine."

He looked to make sure that she understood, and he saw her thinking about it. He waited until she said, "If I tell him no, then you will tell him to go away and leave me alone?" Fighting Hawk smiled and nodded his head. She smiled at him and kissed him before she was up and off to start her daily chores.

Over the next few days Fighting Hawk found that White Wolf was visiting as much as Bright Dove would allow. He would walk with her to do her work, and sit and talk while she worked. In the evenings at the cook fire they would sit and talk and the other women would listen at the lodge flap. Fighting Hawk teased them about it, but they just smiled and said that they wanted to make sure that she was safe. He shook his head and crawled into his blankets. Many times he would hear what had been said, either through one of the women, or from Bright Dove herself. He had to admit that White Wolf was doing his best to win her over, and he wasn't giving up.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.