Tom's Adventures
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2007 by T-Rix

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Tom is your typical young teenager, in the year 1839. His family is starting a journey out west, to take advantage of the free land. These are his adventures, and they are not what anybody expected. Story Completed - check the blog for details. **Warning** - Chapter numbers have changed.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence  

As the morning came Fighting Hawk looked around the lodge. Moon Flower and the girls still slept. He looked each over. Moon Flower couldn't be more than her early twenties, but her hard life left her with lines on her face. When she slept the lines almost totally disappeared, giving her the beauty that she once held. Her long black hair was still down from her bath in the river the previous night. It fell randomly all around her head, and it made her beautiful. Her dark eyes showed the depth of her emotions. Fighting Hawk remembered what her body had looked like the previous night, still tight and firm. Her breasts were medium sized, but the abuse that she had suffered gave them a bit of sag, but they were still full and firm. She was thin, but there was no doubt that she was all woman. As she opened her eyes she saw Fighting Hawk looking at her. She had seen that look most of her life, and knew that he desired her. She smiled at him as she stretched.

As he got to his feet, he decided that it was time to relieve himself, actually he thought that just about any place would be better than where he was. She smiled as he moved to leave the lodge.

When he returned, he sat and motioned for Moon Flower to sit in his lap. She gently settled in and smiled to him as he gently stroked her breasts. It had been a long time since she had felt the gentle hands of any man. She found herself responding to the tender manipulation, and it surprised her. As he kissed her she closed her eyes and enjoyed the pleasure coursing through her body. The soft touches made her wet and she found herself excited for the first time, in a very long time. They sat and cuddled as Fighting Hawk softly caressed all of her body.

As the other girls began to stir Fighting Hawk helped Moon Flower up. When the first little girl opened her eyes and looked around Fighting Hawk motioned for her to come to him. She got slowly to her feet and shyly walked over to him. She was a cute little blonde with blue eyes. She had almost no breasts as they were just small swellings on her chest. But he knew that for the last year she had lived the life of a woman, and she was a child no more, just like he was no little boy. She sat in his lap, and he cuddled her to him as he gently ran his hands over her whole body. She sighed as he made her feel good. Never before had anyone been concerned with what she felt, only themselves. She suddenly found herself wanting to please this man, more than anything else in her whole life. Fighting Hawk leaned down and whispered into her ear, "From now on your name will be Morning Star." She giggled at the name, but she realized that she liked it.

Fighting Hawk could see that another little girl had her eyes open. He smiled at her and motioned for her to come to him. As she was getting to her feet, he helped Morning Star up and whispered for her to go and help Moon Flower prepare some food. She scampered away happy to do as he wanted. He opened his arms as a little dark haired girl crawled into his lap. She had brown eyes and freckles across her nose. Her body was also not developed yet, but she was soft and warm as he held her close and gently stroked her body from the top of her head down to her toes. She giggled when he ran his tough hands over her feet. But she moaned when they ran across her womanly mound. He whispered in her ear, "From now on your name will be Midnight Star, and you will always be the sister of Morning Star. From now on I want both of you to always be together." She nodded her head, and Fighting Hawk helped her to her feet to go to her new sister.

They laughed when they found out that they were to be sisters. Fighting Hawk had to explain to Moon Flower what they were talking about, but she thought it good that they would have each other to rely on. She smiled at them. He could tell that it was not something that they had seen much from her. When she took them in her arms, they hugged her lovingly.

It was some time later that the last little girl woke. Fighting Hawk thought it was only the smell of the food that made her stir. Fighting Hawk watched as she looked around and saw that she felt that she was in trouble for sleeping late, as she quickly threw the blankets aside and struggled to make her body work. She had spent two weeks tied to the lodge post, and her body was still in bad shape.

Fighting Hawk smiled and motioned for her to come to him. She was afraid as she moved timidly to him. When he took her in his arms and pulled her into his lap he felt her body tense. He did nothing but to hold and cuddle her. When she found out that he wasn't mad at her she relaxed. She was older than the other girls, and he could tell that her breasts were developing nicely. She would probably end up with breasts larger than Moon Flower. He had seen that she already had a full growth of pubic hair, and her hips had the wide spread of a woman. She had blond hair and bright blue eyes. If it were not for the scars on her body, he would have thought that she was as bright as the sun itself.

She felt him getting hard beneath her, and shifted so that he could enter her. He stopped her and shook his head. Then he took some meat from the bowl in front of him and fed her with his own hands. She ate the whole bowl of meat as he fed her each bite. Only when the bowl was empty did she feel afraid that he had gotten none. He smiled at her and stroked her body from top to bottom. The new sensations made her shiver. He then leaned over and whispered, "From now on your name will be Bright Dove." She looked at him confused. He explained that she needed to have a Cheyenne name, if she was going to live in his lodge.

She asked if he was going to sell her. Fighting Hawk smiled and said that he could not answer that, but that for now he planned on keeping her to serve him. She smiled and said that she would serve him as best as she could. He nodded and said that he believed her. He then told her to go to Moon Flower, and she would tell her what needed to be done. As she rose up she smiled, and Fighting Hawk noticed that it was the first time that he had seen her smile. It made her look even more beautiful. He swatted her ass playfully as she ducked through the lodge flaps. He heard a surprised squeak followed by a laugh.

When Fighting Hawk left the lodge he found Moon Flower working with a smile on her face. He told her that he wanted her, and the girls to make several dresses for each of them, as well as moccasins. She seemed stunned. He smiled and said that he would hunt the deer, and supply her with the skins that she would need. He also told her that the extra meat that they didn't need should be given to the needy.

There were always widows and orphans, and they survived on the mercy of others, until the widow married, or the children grew enough to hunt for the family. Moon Flower smiled and said that she was proud that her man was so generous. It made Fighting Hawk blush at her words. He then turned and left the village.

Twice that day he came back to the village carrying a deer draped across his shoulders. He then told Moon Flower that she should teach the girls how to do the work of skinning and preparing the skins. She nodded her understanding as Fighting Hawk headed to the river to clean the blood and smell of death from his body.

When he returned to the village he went to see Gray Eagle. The shadows were starting to get long on the ground as Fighting Hawk sat across the fire outside the lodge of Gray Eagle. After a respectful time he said, "Father, I have had a busy night." He waited to see how much of his activities had reached the ears of Gray Eagle.

There was a deep resounding laugh and Fighting Hawk noticed that Water Lilly peeked through the lodge flaps. He smiled when he saw her. He knew that she watched Gray Eagle closer than a mother watches her young, and he was glad of that. "Yes you had a busy night. First you were named as my son, and then you face the best fighter in the village, and defeated him. Then just when most young men would go quietly to sleep, you shamed the entire village, and brought honor to some wronged women, and at the same time you made any followers of Little Buffalo hide in shame. And then today I hear that you are feeding the widows of the village. Yes my son, you have been very busy."

Gray Eagle shifted and cleared his throat. He almost took on a noble expression as he said, "Since the sun was high in the sky, the women of the village have come to tell me of the greatness of my son. Each telling has spread the news of your abilities and your generosity of your spirit, and shames the other warriors who ignore the widows. My pride of you is as wide as the sky, and never could I have had a better son." His words sounded like music to Fighting Hawk's ears. He then reached into his pocket and handed Fighting Hawk a necklace. It was not of gold or silver but of simple beads. It was the same that Gray Eagle wore, and the meaning was not lost on Fighting Hawk.

As they sat and talked Gray Eagle said that it would soon be time to face their enemies, Fighting Hawk nodded his understanding. Gray Eagle said that it would be better if he stayed with him during the battle. His position as second in command would justify him staying out of the main battle. Fighting Hawk listened and frowned, but then said, "Father, now is not the time for me to sit at your side. I must not only be in the battle, but I must lead the battle. I must show the other warriors that I am a Cheyenne warrior. I must take captives, and rape them and sell them. I must show that I respect all of the Cheyenne traditions. If I don't do these things, they will still think of me as a white man living off of your word. No, I cannot sit with you this first time."

Gray Eagle listened to his words, and nodded his head as he finished. He smiled and said, "You understand what must be done, and that is good, but you risk all my plans to show your courage, but as you say my plans will mean nothing if the Cheyenne people will not trust you. It will be as you say." With the decision made, the talk once again turned to small things, until Water Lilly came to gather Gray Eagle for his evening meal. Fighting Hawk smiled at her as he left, and she returned a smile of pride herself.

As Fighting Hawk walked through the village, many women came to him and pressed their hands to him, and smiled as they ran off. He was confused, but understood that there were many rumors in the village, and it really didn't matter to him as long as they were happy.

When Fighting Hawk reached the lodge and entered he was unprepared for the waiting that he got. The women were all smiles and bubbling with pride and excitement. There was a large stack of skins and blankets that he couldn't understand. Moon Flower was very excited as she explained the events of the day. With two deer, it was so much meat that she gave large portions to all of the widows and orphans. She said that his generosity shamed the other warriors into giving skins and blankets, and they brought part of them to the lodge to show their appreciation. He frowned and said that they shouldn't have accepted it, as they might need them later. Moon Flower shook her head and explained that it would have offended them not to accept. Nobody likes to accept charity, and this way they can hold their heads up. Fighting Hawk nodded his understanding.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.