Janene's Wishes - Cover

Janene's Wishes

by JRParz

Copyright© 2007 by JRParz

Mind Control Sex Story: Swet in WARLOCK'S UNIVERSE: A young high school girl working in a mall is visited by a boy with power, who grants her three wishes... be careful what you wish for, you may just get it!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Transformation   .

"So, you say you're granting me three wishes, huh?" asked the young sales girl with a disbelieving smile.

Derek had spotted the girl a few minutes ago. He had scanned her mind and saw that she was only sixteen years old. The girl was very pretty and very sure of herself. She wore her blonde hair long and possessed the loveliest blue eyes. A further scan told him that she was used to getting what she wanted... when she wanted it, and very much aware of her beauty. It was these types of girls that sparked Derek's interest... not because he had a problem with them... in fact, he thought more power to them, but because he felt obligated to even out the playing field.

Derek bore into the girl's mind again to find what type of boy she'd find attractive and assumed this appearance. To make sure he didn't alarm her, he surrounded himself with friendly vibes... and in no time at all they had themselves a conversation going. It was then that he brought up his favorite topic, wish granting. "Three wishes... anything you want."


Janene smiled at the boy. He was cute... and she found herself responding to his silly lines. "Well, are there any stipulations governing these wishes? I remember seeing Aladdin and how the genie had a list of what couldn't be wished for... is this the case with your wishes?"

"Nope... most definitely not. You can wish for anything you want... and to set the record straight, I'm not a genie and don't have rules. You can wish for anything your heart desires... wealth, happiness, a new sports car, a more mature body... how about a sex slave?"

Janene blushed.

"I'll tell you what... I'll give you a free wish... just so you can waste one. This way you can see if I'm telling the truth."

Just then a young woman came into the store, drawing Janene's attention. She was very pretty and wearing a USC sweatshirt. It wasn't her beauty that captured Janene's attention... it was her incredibly huge tits. Janene watched them sway and jiggle beneath her sweatshirt and felt envious. Her own tits barely filled an 'A' cup and she often wondered what she might look like with a larger set. Then it hit her... why not? She smiled. It certainly would put an end to this wish-granting charade... it might even make the boy blush in the process. "Okay... You see that girl over there?"


Derek had been monitoring Janene's thoughts the whole time and knew exactly what she was going to wish... but for her benefit, he turned to look at the college coed. "Yes, I see her."

"I wish that I had a pair of boobs as big and as beautiful as hers." Janene stated.

"Done." Derek replied.


"Huh? How do I know... WHAT! WH... WHAT'S GOING ON!?!" Janene cried out. "My tits! They're growing!" She exclaimed as they quickly filled and strained against the cups of her bra. She tried pressing her hands down on top of them to stop their growth. "Wh... wha... What did you do!?!"

"You wished to have big beautiful tits like the girl over there, and that is exactly what I've given you." Derek replied.

Janene had to get her bra off... as it now dug painfully into her new flesh, so she ducked down behind the counter and quickly stripped from the waist up. When she unhooked her bra, her enlarged boobs sprang out from their confines and started to grow again! "NO! Make them stop!" she screamed... but they continued to grow, bigger and fuller with every second, and didn't stop growing until they were incredibly huge. "Oh my god!" she cried... cupping them with her hands. "You have to do something!"

Janene struggled while putting her shirt back on and found she couldn't button it. "I... I... can't believe this!" she cried. "Please... I need something to cover these... these... oh my god... Get me some clothes!"

"Do you wish it?"

"Yes! Yes... I wish that I had something to cover these things!

"Done."

Janene felt a flow of air circle around her and with a blink of an eye, her undersized shirt suddenly disappeared to be replaced by a snug bra and tight fitting sweatshirt. As she began to stand up she heard a shriek from the back of the store! Then the college girl that she had seen earlier came running by her holding her naked tits! Janene now knew where the bra and sweatshirt came from.

"Well Janene, that was your first official wish... you have two left. I suggest you use them wisely."

Janene looked at the boy in shock. Everything was happening so fast and she couldn't get over how big she was. "I'm huge!" she cried and wondered if she could ever get used to them. She wished that they felt natural and good on her and then realized that they could. "Okay... I... I'm ah... umm... okay... I wish that my boobs felt really, really good to me and that I loved them."

"Done." the boy said.

Janene suddenly felt a strange tingling flood each of her tits, centering on her nipples. She groaned and couldn't resist the urge to rub and caress them. "Ohhhhhhhh gggoooddddddd." she whispered, as pleasure flooded her groin. Her tits felt incredible and she wanted to play with them... but she was in a public store and knew she shouldn't. Janene turned to Derek and smiled. "I don't know what's come over me... but... but I really... need you to... you know."

The boy smiled again. "Would you like me to do you here?"

Janene squealed with excitement and led him by the hand into the employees' restroom. She then closed and locked the door and without the slightest hint of modesty she pulled her sweatshirt up over her head. Janene took only a second to admire how her new tits looked encased in her new 36'DD' bra and then unhooked it, releasing them. "Fuck me!" she cried... "Fuck me!"

The boy just smiled and nodded... and the next thing she knew, her legs were propelling her forward. She stopped when she was inches away from him and then practically came when he reached up and grazed his palms over her nipples. Janene groaned long and loud at her ever-increasing arousal and could only imagine what she must look like. Again she responded to some unspoken command and unbuttoned her jeans... seconds later she was naked and squirming. "Ungghhhh. I... I... need you sooooo baaaaaaaaddd."

Janene dropped to her knees and without consciously willing it, she unzipped the boy's fly and freed his erection. She blushed thinking it was so big, never actually having seen one this close before. She then felt a need to take him in her mouth. "Pleeeeeaasssseee, I neeeeeed you!"

She'd never gone down on a boy before, but like with every step thus far, she responded to unspoken commands... She puckered her mouth in an 'O' and moved down on him, greedily needing him inside of her. The boy's dick was long and thick as it slid deep down her throat and she stabbed her tongue along his shaft. Pleasing him became her only desire.

Everything moved so fast... feeling like she was in a whirlwind of sensations. She wasn't sure exactly when she stopped bobbing her head up and down on him and when she was lifted up by him, but the next thing she knew she was being lowered hard on top of him! Janene screamed out as he penetrated her, puncturing through her hymen! She wrapped both her legs and arms around his back for dear life as she unabashedly began humping up and down. "YYeeessssss! Yeesssssss!" Yyeeeeesssssssssss! Yyeeeeesssssssssss! Yyeeeeesssssssssss!" she screamed until she exploded with an incredible orgasm! "AAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Mmmmmmmmmmmm."

Janene thought she might have passed out because suddenly her eyes sprang open. The boy smiled at her and she blushed. She turned redder when she realized that she was still impaled on him. The magnitude of her actions played on her but instead of them upsetting her... she wished she could do it all over again. The boy must have known what she was thinking because he smirked. "You really don't want to waste your last wish on another screwing, do you?" Janene just giggled thinking. 'God, he's so cute.' and started to move her vaginal muscles again.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.