Dawn's First Time - Cover

Dawn's First Time

by NightWriterStories

Copyright© 2007 by NightWriterStories

Erotica Sex Story: Dawn Winters wants to lose her virginity and knows who she wants to give it to. Her brother, Adam.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Note: This story is fiction is not to be taken as a condoning of underage sex. The author does not condone this sort of behavior and this story should be taken as is... pure fiction and nothing more... NightWriterStories


Dawn Winters stepped into the shower and turned on the water. The water hit her with a force that she needed to wake up. Dawn had been out all night partying and at the moment was still hungover and hoped that this shower would fix her up. As she started to lather her body she then started to admire herself as the water began to wake her up and slowly push away the affects of her hangover.

At fifteen, Dawn had an incredible body. Her long blond hair, her smooth tan legs, nice firm tight ass and a pair of 34B tits to go with the entire package. She was sexy as hell and she knew it. In school, she had no trouble getting dates and judging by the reaction of her big brother Adam, he also felt that she looked pretty damn good.

She thought about Adam while taking her shower. Adam who was 17 and in his last year of high school. Adam also was good looking and despite the fact that Dawn was his sister, Dawn knew that any girl who wanted a good looking man in their life would get a catch if they were lucky to land Adam... Over the past year, Dawn had started to notice him and although she never told him, had began having fantasies about him.

As Dawn thought about him now, she began to run her hands slowly down her body and her fingers began to brush against her nice tight bald pussy. She loved the feeling of her bald pussy and over the past year since noticing Adam as he had started to change physically, she would masturbate and picture Adam as her lover. Her fingers now began to stroke her pussy running the fingers around the nice tight lips and tracing up and down her slit. The more she played with her pussy, the more excited she got and as she began to get caught up in her masturbating she lost herself completely and in no time she was fingering her pussy furious and had pushed two of those fingers deep inside her pussy and began to finger fuck herself imagining that the fingers fucking her were her brothers hard cock.

As Dawn continued to play with her pussy she began to moan Adam's name and within minutes she let out a cry of pleasure. Her was trembling as she came down from her orgasm and just as she was just about under control, she heard a knock at the door and heard a voice calling her. " Dawn, are you ok?"

It was the voice of her brother Adam. Adam at 17 with dark brown hair and a very muscular build was about 6'1 and built like a quarterback and Dawn never could figure out why he never tried out for the football team. She knew that he would be good at it but the reality was, he was too much into his studies and always had his nose in a book.

As she was jolted by his voice calling her she said"I'm fine Adam. The water just went cold on me. I will be out in a minute." She then turned off the shower and began to wrap herself in a towel. When she finally opened the door to the bathroom, there stood her brother Adam.

Adam Winters gazed up and down at his sisters body and it never failed to excite him beyond belief. Over the years since Dawns body began to mature, Adam noticed and had seen her many times in a towel and had hoped one day the towel would slip and he would see that incredible body he knew was under it.

Adams throat began to tighten as he looked at Dawn and Dawn and he made eye contact finally. Although both never said a word, they both knew that the other wanted each other and wanted each other bad. However, Adam jolted out of his trance by telling himself." What the hell am I doing? This is my sister. I can't be doing that."

He then excused himself and headed into his bedroom and as he passed Dawn to do it, Dawn saw the unmistakable bulge in his pants he was trying to hide as he went quickly to his bedroom. As Dawn saw his erection, her own body began to respond under the towel. Her pussy became wet and her nipples began to harden. She then went to her own bedroom and closed the door.

As she sat down on her bed, she knew that she had been deeply affected. Adam wanted her. He truly wanted her. Dawn sat there deep in thought and truthfully was a little shaken. Yes she had thought about Adam sexually many times but she always assumed it was just a fantasy and she never imagined that he would want her but she now knew, she was wrong. The bulge in his pants she had seen was proof of that.

Dawn's sexual experience with boys had been limited and although she was hot and always had a date when she wanted one, she had never gone past giving a boy a hand job or letting a boy feel her tits as they made out. However, this was different. Dawn knew that she wanted to lose her virginity and she wanted to give hersrlf to her big brother Adam. She knew incest was wrong but she didnt care. She loved her big brother and how could incest be wrong if there was love involved?

Dawn made a decision and then went to Adam's bedroom door and knocked on it and waited for Adam to answer.

Adam after closing his bedroom door couldnt get his sister out of his mind. He now had to face facts. No matter how much he tried to deny it to himself, he wanted Dawn and it had driven him crazy. Today seeing her in that towel had deeply affected him and now as he was thinking about her he then slipped his hand into his pants and pulled out his hardened manhood. Adam wasnt a vain person so he never even thought about himself as being good looking but he did know he was very well endowed and knew by the looks of the other boys in the gym locker room at school, he was definitely well endowed by the jealous he got from them. Right now, he was hard as a rock. He then reached under his bed and pulled out a magazine and turned to a page he had folded at the corner of the magazine. It was a picture of a young girl who looked very much like his sister Dawn and as he looked as the picture he began to close his eyes and see his sister Dawn as the girl in the magazine. As he though of her, he began to stroke his hard thick 10 inch cock. His hand began in long slow strokes and as he continued he began stroking faster and harder and in no time he was moaning in pure pleasure. As his excitement grew he was so into his dream of Dawn that he never heard the knock on the door nor did he hear her enter when he didn't answer her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.