Becoming A Slut Wife - Mimi

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2007 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: She had no idea of the value of money so he told her to get a job and make her own.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slow   .

My wife is one of those people who have managed to reach adulthood with no conception of the actual value of money or of the fact that it can sometimes be damned hard to come by. After several years of trying to get her educated and failing I was forced to take drastic steps if only to protect my credit and keep us out of bankruptcy. I cancelled all of her credit cards and closed our joint checking and savings accounts. When the inevitable outcry came, "What am I supposed to do for money?" I simply told her to get a job and learn to manage her own money. She whined, moaned and bitched, but in the end she did go out and get a job.

She got a job as a cocktail waitress at a down town lounge. I wasn't supposed to know that - she told me she had a job cleaning offices after hours - but the guy who hired her was a very good friend of mine. Dale and I had served in the same unit when we were in the Army and about five years after my discharge I ran into him in a down town restaurant, we renewed the friendship and we usually see each other a couple of times a week for lunch. Mimi had never met Dale, but Dale had seen every picture of Mimi that she had sent me when I was overseas and he recognized her as soon as she walked into his office. He had given her an application and while she was filling it out he left the room and called me, "What do you want me to do?"

"Is there any reason she can't work for you?"

"Well, kind of."

"What does that mean?"

"Well, the uniforms, costumes really, that the girls have to wear are awful skimpy and revealing and along with the red high heels that complete the outfit the girls fairly invite sexual comments from our customers. Of course that is the effect we are aiming for. Our target clientele is the well to do businessman who stops off on the way home from work to talk business with friends and clients and the appearance of our girls is meant to be an inducement to get them to come here rather than go some where else. If Mimi comes to work here she will be hit on from the moment she punches in until the time she gets in her car to go home. I don't know how strong your marriage is buddy, but I've seen a lot of happily married women come to work here and end up as sluts. She'll make a fortune in tips, but the down side is that this place can have a corrosive effect on some marriages."

"At least if she's working there you can keep an eye on her for me."

"Only partly true buddy. I go home at seven when the night manager comes in to relieve me so I'll only be here for the first two hours of her shift. I can ask the night guy to keep an eye on her for me, but I can't guarantee a thing."

"Do the best you can Dale. At least I'll know where she will be."

Mimi got the job and every Friday after that she would come home with an envelope with one hundred and sixty dollars in it - her take home pay from her cleaning job. I knew that she was making a lot more than that, but so what? I'd told her to get a job and earn her own spending money and she had gone and done it so what she did with her money was her business. I'd check in with Dale a couple of times a week to see how Mimi was doing and he always told me that there were no problems that he was aware of, "Of course I'm only speaking for the two hours she's with me. Lenny, the night guy, told me he would keep an eye on her and he hasn't said anything about problems."

Three months went buy and one day I called Dale and he said that he had heard that Mimi was doing a little 'light hooking' on the side.

"What is light hooking?" I asked. Dale explained that hooking was a euphemism for prostitution. Regular prostitutes took on any one who had the price, but girls who did light hooking were only taking money from a limited and select clientele.

"It's only a rumor buddy and it could have been started by one of the other girls who is jealous of Mimi's popularity. I'll do some digging and see what I can find out."

I found it hard to believe that Mimi was taking money for sex primarily because she was fucking me damn near to death at home. I was sure if she was getting it some place else I would have seen a slackening at home. None the less I started looking for signs that Mimi was fucking around on me. I was hampered in that by the fact that she didn't get home until after I had gone to bed, but I checked her underwear in the dirty clothes basket and never found any thing suspicious. I didn't see any hickeys or love bites on her body and I didn't detect any loss of affection so I figured that Dale was probably right and that it was just a rumor.

Three days later I got a call from Dale, "I'm sorry buddy, but I guess I let you down."

What do you mean?"

"I didn't do enough to keep an eye on Mimi and she finally succumbed to the corrosive atmosphere of this place. It is not a rumor - she is definitely doing some light hooking."

He proceeded to tell me what he had found out. One afternoon after he started trying to chase down the rumor he had come back to the club to talk to the night manager and had found Lenny in the office with Mimi. She was lying on the desk with her legs up on Lenny's shoulders and Lenny was fucking her as hard as he could. Lenny had looked up and said, "Damn it, I thought that I locked that door" and Dale had said, "You did, but I have a key, remember?" Then Lenny told Dale to have a seat and that he would be with him in a minute. Three minutes later Lenny pulled out of Mimi's cunt and had told her to get back to work. When she was out of the room Dale said, "I thought I asked you to keep an eye on her for me?"

"You did, and I tried. But one night she got talked into giving Paulson (one of the partners in the lounge) a hand job for a hundred bucks. By the time I found out about it he was paying her for blow jobs and pussy. And Paulson has been sharing her with McNeil and Olsen. As far as I know she limits herself to them, and me of course. Once I found out what was going on I made sure that I started to get my fair share. She's damn good pussy Dale - hard to turn down."

Dale finished telling me what he had found out and then said, "There's nothing I can do now. I can't let her go now that she has an in with Paulson. For all I know Paulson has shared her with the other two partners. She has more juice here now than I do and if I try to get rid of her I might be the one going out the door."

I told him that I knew it wasn't his fault, thanked him for his efforts, and hung up the phone.

That night I waited up for Mimi. She was surprised to find me awake and asked me why.

"I've been horny all day and I waited up for you to see if maybe we could make love."

Actually what I wanted was a close look at her as she got home from work to see if I could see anything that would tell me what she had been up to. I need to find a way to confront her without ending Dale's usefulness. As long as Mimi didn't know about him I could still get information from him. Mimi came over and sat down on my lap and said, "This is going to work out well sweetie. I've been horny most of the day too."

She kissed me and all doubt of what Dale had told me was gone. I could taste a trace of semen in her mouth when our tongues touched and I'd eaten her pussy enough after fucking her to know the taste. When we got in bed her pussy was sopping wet and there wasn't any doubt in my mind that some one had been there before me. I'm embarrassed to say that our sex that night was some of the most satisfying that I'd ever had. It wasn't because knowing that she had fucked some one else had turned me on, it was because I pounded into her as hard as I could to punish her, but the harder I fucked her, the rougher I was with her, the wilder she got. When I finally came and collapsed on the bed next to her Mimi said, "Good God baby, we need to do this more often. How about waiting up for me every night from now on?"

I went to work the next morning still wondering what I was going to do.

For the next two weeks I did wait up for Mimi and the sex was fantastic. It didn't matter what I did to try and punish her she loved it and wanted more. As an example, we engaged in anal sex a couple of times a month, but only with a lot of KY Jelly and finger work to loosen Mimi up. One night as I was fucking her doggie style as hard as I could I pulled my cock out of her pussy, lined it up with her ass and drove it in. She screamed, but I held her hips and kept fucking her as hard and fast as I could. Suffer you cheating bitch I thought to myself as I drove into her, but in only a minute or so Mimi was crying for me not to stop, "Don't stop, don't stop, oh god baby please don't stop."

By the end of the second week I was no closer to knowing what to do about Mimi than I had been on the day that Dale first told me that she was cheating on me. I also began to wonder if it even mattered. Mimi and I were getting along great and it wasn't just the sex. She showered me with gifts paid for with the money she made (a lot of it no doubt from her 'light hooking') and I couldn't see any lack of love or affection. Still, she was cheating on me and lying to me and I had to do something, but what? Mimi didn't work weekends and when she was home all she wanted to do was fuck so I didn't get a whole lot of time to think about our situation. It wasn't until I was halfway through work on a Monday that it dawned on me - what did it matter that Mimi was getting some extra on the side? I was getting more than I could handle. What really mattered was did she really love me or was I just the guy who furnished the roof over her head while she played. I thought she loved me, she seemed to love me, but could I be sure? I had to find out!

Tuesday afternoon I called Dale and asked him to meet me for lunch. "I want you to try and seduce Mimi."

"What?"

"I want you to try and seduce Mimi and get her to commit to a relationship." I explained the thought process that had gotten me to that point. "I know she is cheating on me and taking money for sex, but I've decided that I can live with that as long as I know that she loves me. I don't know how we will work it out, but I'm sure we can if she really loves me. The only way I can find that out is to see if she becomes romantically involved with some one else as opposed to just having some sexual fun."

"Just how am I supposed to go about seducing her?"

"You've already caught her fucking the night guy so just tell her you have decided that you want your fair share. If she balks tell her you know me and if you don't get yours you will see to it that I find out what she has been doing. After you've slept with her a couple of times tell her that you are sorry that you blackmailed her, that you have fallen for her and then see where it goes."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.