Chance Encounter: Adam & Hailey - Cover

Chance Encounter: Adam & Hailey

by dustbuster23

Copyright© 2007 by dustbuster23

Erotica Sex Story: A boring office party leave's Hailey cold, But the young man in the elevator warms her up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Hailey Walker looked around at the milling group of adults, she was the only kid at her fathers office party and now regretted getting smart with her father, otherwise she would be at home where she could at least have some fun. She caught her fathers eye and pointed down, he nodded and she headed for the elevator. He had told her either be in the garden lobby or on his office floor, so she was going down to the garden to get away from the boring adults.

The ding of the elevator announced its arrival and she waited for the doors to open, two people got out but there was a younger boy standing there as she stepped in, he waved to the two as the door closed" These parties are so stupid, they could at least have them some where fun." Hailey nodded" Yeah I got grounded tonight for getting "Smart" " she put the quotes in the air. He smiled" So where to, I know that party is boring so I might as well hang out with you." Hailey felt her self grow just a little warm, he was cute, she reached out pushing the button that had Garden written on it" The only other place I'm allowed to go, the garden" he nodded" better than up there" she nodded agreeing.

The two stepped off the elevator a minute later and rounded the corner pushing open the glass door and stepping into the tropical garden, the balcony that they were on told them instantly with a look that they were alone in the green jungle of plants and a few birds and reptiles that lived here. They headed down the steps and walked along one of the paths that lead in and out of the foliage.

" So what did you get smart about?" she blushed looking at her feet. He put a finger under her chin raising her eyes so he could look into them" Come on what did you say that got you in trouble, I'm the perfect person to tell, you may never see me again after tonight." she chewed on her bottom lip" Dad was getting ready to go and made me do some stupid promise that I wouldn't have boys over tonight, I laughed and told him" Dad its not like I'm gonna call one as soon as you leave and invite them over to screw" he laughed and she giggled" He didn't thing it was funny"

" Parent's are so stupid some times" she nodded and sat down on the bench beside him" Yeah, dad's pretty good but some days he seems real old." he nodded agreeing then looked at her" I'm Adam" she smiled blushing slightly " Hailey" he nodded" So Hailey were you going to invite a boy over to do it?" she blushed gasping slightly " No" Adam smiled winking at her" Why not, sex is great and exiting" she blushed" I'm only nine" he laughed" your old enough, I know girls that started when they were seven sucking boys off behind there garden shed" she gasped squirming in her seat, something Adam didn't fail to notice" Really" he nodded" Sure, I did it for the first time when I was ten." she gave a shuddering breath" I think about it a lot" he gently trailed his finger up her thigh covered by the off white silky dress she was wearing. " Thinking about it means your thinking to much Hailey, just do it, enjoy it and have fun." she shuddered but didn't try to remove his finger.

Adam leaned in close" Hailey I can make you feel really good, why don't you stand up and slip off your panties, I'll give your pretty pussy a nice licking and make you feel wonderful." she shuddered looking down into her lap where his hand lay on her upper thigh hotly" You wont tell anyone." He smiled" Hailey I don't know your last name, how many Hailey's are there in this town, even if I do tell anyone how are they going to know." that made some sense to her and she stood on shaky legs reaching up under her dress and sliding her panties down past her knees carefully stepping out of them and clutching them in her hand" give me those, I want something to remember you by" she blushed but handed the panties over and sat back down smoothing out her dress on her legs.

Adam moved in front of her kneeling on the pathway in his jeans and gripping her hips slightly slid her forward, he smiled softly as he lifted one leg, then the other so her feet rested on the bench. Hailey could feel the air touch her pussy, it was wet just from talking to this boy then she gave a long moan as she felt his wet tongue lick up through the deep cleft of her peach.

Adam wasn't wasting his time teasing her and began wiggling his tongue over and around her swelling bud, worming it under her small hood and pushing it back to dance over the bundle of nerves, she whimpered and gasped as he lapped and licked at her folds burrowing his tongue into her crack and tickling her entrance, then before she could gather her breath again he sucked her little nub between his lips and batted it around with his tongue, that was all the young girl needed to let her head fall back and push her hips up at him as she came.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.