Bravo Force
Chapter 38: Beijing

Copyright© 2007 by Robin Pentecost

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 38: Beijing - Prudence Whiteside is a brilliant manager. She's also a competent small force commander, a talent she denies. Terry Sideman runs a company that can use all her skills. The time: the mid-twenty-fifth century. A lot has changed but some things remain the same.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slow  

Xing came into Pru's office, where she and Maeve were working on their after-battle reports. "May I see you for a moment, Pru?" he said.

Pru stepped out of the office. "Yes, Xing, what is it?"

"A rather large shipment has arrived for you, m'am. I need to know what to do with it." Xing had a broad smile on his face.

"Where is it from, Xing?"

"Dublin, Pru."

Pru put her arm around the little sergeant major's shoulder and headed him down the hall. "Xing, I need your help. Here's what I want to do..."


"Good morning, General Khan," Pru said. She sat in her office. Maeve was beside her as they regarded the image of the crusty little general.

"Good morning, both of you," the general replied. "Maeve — uh, Sergeant Major O'Leary — thank you for your report. It is very comprehensive and exceeds your brief on this matter."

His eyes moved to regard Pru. "Pru, you should know that, before detaching Sgt. Major. O'Leary to you, I asked her to provide me with a detailed report on the operation from her own professional point of view. I hope you don't take this as any indication of lack of confidence in your ability. I simply wanted to have a third-party assessment of your performance."

"I understand, sir. In a way, I expected that. But I didn't know about it."

"Let me just say," the general went on, "that Sgt Major. O'Leary has only the highest praise for your leadership and execution on this operation." Khan smiled and looked down at his desk, before looking at both of them again. "I will never admit to advocating the use of spur-of-the-moment inspiration and wild improvisation in our operations. I am only interested in successful accomplishment of our objectives." His smile broadened. "But, I must say, those are exactly the characteristics that made this operation a success. Pru, the OSG owes you a debt of gratitude."

Pru colored briefly, "Thank you, sir. I was fortunate to have a truly capable force commander to work with. She made it possible."

"No doubt, and I am aware of Captain Jiang's competence. But, it's considered polite simply to say, 'Thank you, sir.'"

Pru chuckled. "General, thank you. But, you know, I couldn't have done it without all of them. And, don't think flattery will get me to give up my real job."

Khan laughed aloud. "Well, it was worth a try."


"God, Terry, I wish you'd been here." Pru had answered his call when she stepped out of the shower. She was dripping wet and busy with a towel as she spoke.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.