Bravo Force - Cover

Bravo Force

Copyright© 2007 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 13: Night Call

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13: Night Call - Prudence Whiteside is a brilliant manager. She's also a competent small force commander, a talent she denies. Terry Sideman runs a company that can use all her skills. The time: the mid-twenty-fifth century. A lot has changed but some things remain the same.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slow  

The meeting lasted the rest of the day, though Pru was able to move it along by accepting many of the suggestions given as "for further study". She knew it would take time to put things into perspective and full operation.

After dinner, she went to the compound's Salle and worked out for an hour or so, practicing both armed and un-armed combat routines. After her impromptu match in Ceuta Sector, she had been much more conscientious about exercise and practice. Her endurance and strength were now where she wanted them. She had found that her Neo-Tantra training helped her anticipate her opponents' moves. But, since nearly everyone she worked out with here was also a Neo-Tantra adept, it didn't give her much advantage.

Showered and dressed again in one of her pretty pareos, she wandered into the big lounge area, where residents could meet and talk. She chatted with various friends and acquaintances, some of whom she had met in her Neo-Tantra class, others whom she had befriended as a resident, not merely as an executive of the company.

When Terry Sideman came into the room, his fatigue was her first impression, but that was quickly followed by a sense of his pride in her, his growing love and his need. She looked toward him and he beckoned to her.

"Can we go and talk?" he asked.

"Your place or mine?" she responded.


The com rang, waking her. It rang again, and Pru rolled over dismissively, throwing an arm over Terry's torso. She smiled at the sense of fulfillment and satiety that pervaded her.

The com continued to chime. It couldn't be for her — she was at Terry's quarters. The ringing continued, however, and Terry didn't seem to be responding, so Pru finally touched the Answer button, if only to shut off the noise.

The com announced, "Rerouted call for Prudence Whiteside."

Jolted alert, Pru touched Voice Only. The screen lit with the Neo-Tantra logo. Underneath were the words "Ceuta Sector". In a moment, the logo was replaced with Jazira's face. Her eyes were red and bleary, her hair somewhat disarranged. She peered into the pickup as though trying to see Pru.

"Are you there, Pru?" she asked, her voice shaken. "I need you."

Pru set the com to track her face and body, but not the rest of the room. "I'm here Jazz. What's wrong?"

"Oh, I'm sorry to wake you. I just need someone to help."

"It's all right. What's wrong? And, why are you calling from the Neo-Tantra office?"

"Said told me it's a secure line. I didn't want to call from home."

"Yes, well, that's all right. Now, tell me what's wrong."

"It's Zahl. He's been kidnapped. At least, I think he has. We were out at a festival in the village, and we were having so much fun. Then I didn't see him; so, I thought he'd gone to pee, but then he didn't come back. It got so late and I got scared..."

Pru interrupted her. "When was this, Jazz? The festival, when was it?"

"It was yesterday. No, the day before. I've been frantic, looking everywhere and Security couldn't find him either." Pru knew that Security could scan large public areas for a CID, even Outside Control. If that had no result, Zahl must be under cover somewhere. But why?

"Jazz," Pru said firmly, "Calm down. You know I'll help all I can. But, I need facts." She moved to sit at the desk on the side of Terry's room. Roused by the talk, Terry sat up on the bed and reached for his pareo, tying it around his waist, listening carefully.

Pru went on. "What day was the festival, Jazz? Think."

Jazira pulled herself together with an effort. "The festival was day before yesterday. We went there about 1700. I last saw Zahl about half ten. I haven't seen or heard anything since, Pru."

"Has anyone contacted you?"

"You mean, ransom notes or messages? No, nothing ... Nothing. Just routine calls from people I know."

"Did you go to the office today?"

"Yes, but I wasn't much good. Nothing there."

"Is Zahlman still spending a lot of time at Wadi Felucca?"

"No, Pru. He stopped going there about three weeks ago. And, he hadn't been going as regularly as he was when you were here. It's the Neo-Tantra."

"What about the Neo-Tantra?" Pru asked.

Jazira showed a wan smile. "We've been much closer lately, Pru. He's changed a lot, and he was even planning to take a Neo-Tantra course with me. He said he was quitting the Wadi Felucca thing because he'd found something better to do."

"I can believe that, Jazz. But, why do you think he's been kidnapped? You haven't been contacted — that's what usually happens."

"I know. But, it's not like him to go off without saying anything. I mean, he used to spend nights out at the Wadi before ... But, I'm sure he meant it when he said..." Her eyes were filling with tears again.

"Jazz, hang on. Did you see him talking to anyone at the festival? Strangers, I mean, especially just before he disappeared."

Jazz considered for a moment or two. "Well ... Oh, there was one time: a couple of men I didn't know spoke to him. He seemed a bit annoyed, but it passed, and I didn't see them again."

"You said you think he went to pee. Did he say anything?"

"I'm not sure. I think he excused himself, but I'm not sure. I was talking with someone and I didn't pay attention."

"All right. Here's what I'm going to do." Pru said, flashing a look at Terry, who still sat on the bed, paying close attention. "I'm going to get the next connection to Tangiers. Tell Said to meet me there — I'll com you the time. If you hear anything about Zahl — anything at all — com me immediately. Get hold of Mira right away and tell her I said to come and look after you. Is anyone with you?"

"Well, Sarah and Said are here. They've been wonderful. Otherwise, there's only my friends from Qatal. I'm not sure what to tell them."

"Don't tell them anything. If anyone coms you, leave a message to tell them you're visiting Mira. Have you told anyone Zahl is missing?"

"No."

"Good. Don't. Call Mira, and then tell Said I want you to stay at Neo-Tantra until she gets there. Then, I guess you should go to her place: talk it over with Said. Tell Said to get hold of Security and find out what he can without spooking them, and to tell them to keep a low profile. He'll know what to do.

"When ... If you go to Mira's, don't hide, but don't take any chances, and don't go anywhere alone. Now, one more thing, call Isabella, Alia and Zaratta and arrange for them to meet us at Neo-Tantra Ceuta Sector when I get there. Now, repeat what I told you."

Jazira gave back a reasonably accurate report of what she was to do. Behind her, Said gestured that he had something to say.

"Pru, we have a safe location here in Ceuta where Jazira and Mira can meet. Shall I put them up there until you arrive?"

Pru glanced at Terry. Seeing him nod, she said, "Yes, please. Thanks. We'll be in touch with details."

Pru closed the com and turned to Terry, seeking his comment.

He nodded approvingly. "Some day, you've got to tell me why you were in The Yemen."

Pru dismissed him with a wave. "Would you be a dear and get me a connection to Tangiers, Terry? As quickly as possible."

"You go pack some things, and I'll get you a flight. Then, meet me in my office. I have some things you're going to need."


When Pru hurried into Terry's office, she had showered, decided against formal accessories and was dressed simply in an everyday kilt, her best knife against her thigh. Her carry-on bag rolled behind her.

"What have you got? Have I got a flight?" she asked.

"You have a flight. Eddie will take you to the portal and make sure you get to the field on time. You have plenty of time; flights to Tangiers don't run every 20 minutes, you know."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.