Cock Warmers - Cover

Cock Warmers

by Naked Katie's Boyfriend

Copyright© 2007 by Naked Katie's Boyfriend

Erotica Sex Story: What do you call four girls lined up on a platform getting their asses fucked while another two kneel and take care of the cocksucking, ball-licking and asshole-tonguing chores and two more with big boobs get their butts spanked with rubber paddle fins? Well you certainly don't call it a plot. Katie calls it a stroke story (as she makes that universal motion for jacking off with her thumb and fingers in the shape of an O) and suggests you male readers have some tissue nearby to catch your wads.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   .

Naked Katie was in charge.

"These four ass-girls need to have their hot asses plugged," she decided. "Also, the two big-boobed girls are in need of some breast therapy, so we might as well get them 'taken care of' too, at the same time."

Trista, Dana, Krissy and Lindsey were the girls Katie and I had chosen for the ass fuckings, and Courtney and Whitney had been selected to have their big tits taught a lesson. Ashley and Kristin would be helping Katie administer the punishments, and Shayla and Tiffany would help me by using their mouths and tongues on my cock, balls and asshole.

We had the four ass-girls in position on a low platform. These luscious young nakedgirls had perfect asses that they often liked to use in order to tease men (as well as other girls), and Katie and I had decided that each girl needed a hard cock in her ass. The platform was high enough for me to remain standing as I fucked them, and once they were all lined up in a row, posing sexily on all fours, I moved up and down the line, doing just that: fucking their asses with my thick, lubricated cock.

Shayla kept her tongue lodged up my asshole as I fucked, and little Tiffany knelt between my legs and licked my balls. Whenever I switched to the next girl, the blonde bitch took her tongue out of my ass, moved around to the front of me next to ball-licking Tiffany, and sucked the ass-residue off my cock before I plugged it into the next girl's ass.

A few feet away, Ashley and Kristin had the big-boobed pair, Courtney and Whitney, naked except for their high-heeled "fuck-me" boots, facing each other. The busty girls got their nipples clamped, then a black leather belt was wrapped around their waists to mash their tits together. Once in place, Ashley and Kristin plugged their asses with lubricated vibrators, then whipped their butts with blue rubber paddle fins (the kind scuba divers wear on their feet) as I fucked the ass-girls and watched Courtney and Whitney get punished.

Katie and I had the ass-girls lined up this way, left-to-right: Trista, then Dana, then Krissy, then Lindsey. Katie advised me to fuck Trista and Lindsey twice as long as the other two, "because Dana and Krissy are going to, you know... get it... twice as many times, and we want everything to be fair and even."

I looked Katie up and down, admiring the naked body that was propped sexily on a pair of dark green platform shoes. Katie liked uniformity, and that's why she had all the rest of the nakedgirls also wearing something on their feet - high heels, boots, shoes, socks, slippers - in order to accentuate their nudity.

"That seems fair, that all four of them should get an equal number of ass-pumps," Katie concluded. Things didn't turn out that way precisely, because by the time I unloaded in Trista's ass, Dana was still quite a few strokes away from being caught up with the other three.

But I'm getting ahead of the story.

First, the feet. While none of the other nakedgirls wore platform shoes, they all had something on their feet to emphasize their nudity: The four ass-girls wore black ankle socks, the two big-tit girls had their purple high-heeled fuck-me boots on, the two assistants who were whipping the big-tit girls wore shiny black high heels, my little ball-licker had pink bunny slippers on, and the slutty, asshole-licking blonde cocksucker was wearing white knee socks.

Once I had Trista (the ass-girl propped up on the left end of the platform) lined up in front of me, Katie guided my cock to the entrance of Trista's ass. "Now, let's get started," she said after lubricating my cock, and I began to slide it in. "Slowly," she cautioned, "give her ass a few long, slow strokes before you start to really let her have it."

I was watching the big-boobed nakedgirls with the clamped and mashed-together tits wiggle and whine from the sting of the rubber paddle fins as I moved my cock slowly and steadily in and out of Trista's warm ass. Ashley and Kristin were doing an excellent job of punishing them, and watching them work caused me to fuck Trista harder and faster without even trying to. Meanwhile, Katie was trying to keep up, counting my quickening strokes to make sure every ass-girl received an equal number of pumps.

Courtney and Whitney started out with their hands resting on each other's upper arms, but soon their fingers were between their own legs, massaging their clits as Ashley and Kristin beat them with the rubber fins. Being paddled like little girls was obviously humiliating for the naked, bound, butt-plugged, nipple-clamped pair, and they closed their eyes to avoid having to look into each other's beautiful, embarrassed faces.

Shayla slurped wetly in my clenching asshole, and I looked down to see Tiffany looking up at me, a serious expression on her pretty face as she slobbered on my balls. These girls were making my cock harder and thicker with their skillful mouths, which made Trista whine.

"... four-ninety-eight, four-ninety-nine, five hundred," Katie counted. "Okay, now, pull it out, and give Dana two-hundred and fifty strokes."

I stopped fucking Trista, but it felt way too good, having my angry cock soothed by her warm ass, to take it out. So I held still, resting my palms on the nakedgirl's butt, and flexed my dick rhythmically.

She seemed to like that better than being fucked, because she stopped whining. She even clenched her ass for me, over and over, milking away at me with her tight, beautiful butt.

"Come, on, baby, pull it out," Katie coaxed. "Everyone needs a turn." I slowly, reluctantly withdrew from Trista's asshole.

"But first, Shayla, you come over here to his cock and clean it off for him before he sticks it in Dana's butt."

Shayla obeyed. She didn't want to run the risk of finding herself on all fours, lined up on the platform alongside the four ass-girls and waiting to feel my cock making its way up her tight little asshole.

Courtney and Whitney thought that was worth seeing, and opened their eyes to watch Shayla perform this unpleasant task. They were beginning to relax a little, realizing that, even with the nipple clamps on their tits, the lubed vibrators in their assholes and the rubber paddle fins slapping away at their upturned backsides, what was happening to them was nowhere near as uncomfortable and humiliating as what was happening to the four ass-girls... or to poor Shayla's mouth!

"Do a good job," Katie told her. "Get it clean."

Shayla looked up into Katie's eyes, and it was clear that Shayla was not enjoying this.

"I don't care," Katie told her. "Suck it. It's your job. That, and licking his asshole." Shayla was shocked by Katie's strict approach, but she could see that the slender nakedgirl was serious, so she closed her eyes and went back to work, sucking and cleaning my cock.

But soon Shayla was slurping and gobbling on just the head, and Katie didn't appreciate that. "Get it back in your mouth," Katie scolded. "Suck. You're not done."

All the other girls were finding this bizarre scene very satisfying to watch. No one, not even the ass-girls or the big-tit girls - and certainly not the kneeling ball-washer, or Katie, or her sexy assistants - wanted to trade chores with this ass-licking blonde cocksucker!

Shayla scowled. "Suck it," Katie repeated, "like you mean it." I gripped the kneeling nakedgirl by her long blonde hair and started thrusting my cock in and out while she sucked.

"Okay, Dana's turn," I said after I'd fucked Shayla's mouth for a minute or so.

"Shayla, get back there and tongue-fuck his asshole some more," Katie ordered her. "Tiffany, you need to keep licking and slurping his balls. Yes, like that. Good girl." She applied more lubrication, then told me to shove my cock into Dana's tight ass, and start fucking her.

I gave Dana two-hundred and fifty strokes, then another two-hundred and fifty to Krissy, then five hundred to Lindsey. Each time, Katie had me fuck Shayla's mouth before fucking the next girl's ass. Sometimes she gagged, but that just made more hot saliva to coat my eager fuck-stick. Depending on which ass I'd just pulled out of, I would sometimes have to hold her head in place and force my cock in and out, but other times she would suck it warmly, lovingly. Apparently, some girls' asses taste better than others.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.