Chance Encounter: Mark And Alison

by dustbuster23

Copyright© 2007 by dustbuster23

Erotica Sex Story: It was a chance happening, one of those things you never think about, a young girl in distress accepts an offer to exchange services to improve her situation

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   .

Mark Jackson gave a yawn as he headed out of the front door of the Davidson's house, he was still tired and the two parents had just gotten home from there business trip to Vegas. He had spent two days wrangling there twin eight year old son's Jason and Justin and was happy to get out of there, he was also happy about the paycheck in his hand, they always paid him well with a sizeable tip. It was a clear summer morning and the fourteen year old headed down the sidewalk for the mile long walk home. McMillan Park between him and his house.

There were several entrances to the park, most pathways that led between two homes into the wooded edges of the park as well as the main entrance where the playground was along with the public pool, it was a huge park, with every imaginable activity from a little train ride run by the Kiwanis club on the weekends, the pool, horse shoe pits, Frisbee golf, every thing you could wish for. He spent a good deal of time there doing various things but enjoyed walking the paths through the wooded sections.

He entered on the south side and was nearly mowed down by a mob of girls giggling with laughter, he saw one thing instantly, they were carrying a summer dress like a victory flag over there heads, some one had gotten hazed by the group. He put it out of his mind and headed into the woods, he was about five minutes in when his bladder told him he should have taken a piss before leaving the house, looking around he was pretty sure that he was close to one of the small single restrooms along the trail about every quarter of a mile. As he rounded the bend he saw one of the green structures ahead and sighed glad he wouldn't have to piss on a tree deeper into the woods.

Then when he got closer he heard it. Pounding on the door and shouts that were rather angry" Come on guys give it back its not funny any more" he recalled the dress held up in victory and smirked, he stopped and knocked on the door" Who's in there" the door cracked open slightly and a blue eye looked at him" Where did they go?" he did his best not to laugh" Sweetie they left as in gone from the park about ten minutes ago." Oh god " she moaned" Stole your clothes?" she gave a nod" honey I know your kind of undressed in there but if I don't pee soon I'm gonna wet my self, if you let me in maybe I can help you out." she waited a moment then stepped back from the door" Ok" he sighed sliding into the dim four by four room forgetting how small they were, just a sink and a toilet, he didn't have time to waist though and quickly fished out his dick and let loose with a long hard stream and a sigh. The giggle reminded him he wasn't alone.

" Boy you did have to go" he nodded sparing a look and got a eyeful, a flat chest, pink nipples that were stiffened into small pebbles on her chest, a pair of low cut bikini panties in a light green color with a frog on the front and a faded cartoon bubble that said " ribbit" he smiled and she blushed slightly, he let his dick hang out watching her eyes flick to it every few seconds" What's your name sweetie?" she softly told him" Alison" he nodded" I'm Mark, so looks like you need some clothes so you can get home huh?" she nodded eyes looking at his dick again" well I just happen to have some shorts and a t-shirt in my bag here that will work but I cant just give them away for nothing." she looked at him for a moment" I don't have any money" he smiled" I don't want money sweetie, I want you."

She blushed pink lowering her gaze to her feet," I'm not pretty like the other girls are." he sighed" no sweetie your not pretty, your simply beautiful, and they know that so they pick on you." she smiled softly then looked at his dick again" What do I gotta do?" he smiled and lowered the lid flushing the stool and sat down on the top" You just need to let me enjoy your pretty body for a little while, and before you go I want your panties, there cute." she blushed " there old" he shrugged" I don't care I like em" she smiled then nodded" Ok"

Mark smiled sitting up and peeling off his shirt and laying it over the old stained seat cover" Take those panties off sweetie and sit down here." he watched as she blushed slightly then slid the panties down her thighs stepping out of them and holding them out to him, she was gorgeous, slender and amazingly sexy." Thanks sweetie, sit down"

Alison sat down and he gently spread her legs and moved between them, she watched as his dick got closer and closer till it was right before her" open y our mouth honey" she looked up into his eyes then slowly parted her lips and he took his cock in his fingers and laid the spongy head on her tongue, she slowly closed her lips around him and he sighed" Suck, like it was a baby bottle Alison" she gave a tentative suck then began nursing as Mark felt the blood surge in his dick thickening it and stiffening. Her eyes nearly crossed trying to look at in off the end of her nose as he stroked her cheek" that's perfect sweetie your doing great and making me feel wonderful"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.