Neighborhood Stud
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2007 by Dark Intentions

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Brent Worth bets his father that he can screw 20 housewives before he starts college in the fall. This is his story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Nell Barton stared at the young man sitting at the computer searching through the public library's data base of books and reference materials. She was lost in a world of her own. She wasn't really concentrating on the young man but he did look hot. Her childish husband was the focus of her thoughts.

Nell had gone to college with the thought of becoming a school teacher. Her love of books led her to become a librarian instead. She had been a librarian in the public library for two years now; the pay wasn't that great but she loved the job. The library was open from nine until two in the afternoon on Saturdays. No one liked to work on Saturday so Nell volunteered to work every Saturday unless someone else wanted the five hours overtime. The other librarians were happy to let Nell take the Saturdays so Nell worked every Saturday alone. It usually wasn't rushed on Saturday and today had been particularly quiet.

Nell had married Felix Barton after she had graduated from college. She and Felix had met during Nell's junior year. He was an exciting person. His arms were almost completely covered by tattoos and he always had the coolest hot rods and he loved to cruise the town with Nell each night on the weekends. Felix got a job working as a mechanic at the local Dodge dealer and he started to make pretty good money. At least it was good money for Felix. He had dropped out of school in the eleventh grade and, despite Nell's prodding; he refused to go back to school or even try to get his GED.

Shortly after Nell started working at the library Felix came home one night with a brand new Dodge Ram Diesel pickup. They argued about it but Nell finally bought his argument that with both of their paychecks they could afford a nice vehicle. Felix told her that he was keeping his eyes out for a used snowplow for the truck so that he could use it to plow parking lots when it snowed. He told her that he could use the money made from snowplowing to pay the truck off in a year.

Within a month after he bought the pickup he started to "make it better and increase its value." Nell could almost tell you everything that Gale Banks Engineering made for diesel pickups because Felix had it on his truck. With the exhaust system, engine modifications, body add-ons, lift kits and all of the additional gauges that were on the truck, the extras almost doubled the cost of the truck. Felix never paid cash for anything; he always used his credit card. Nell had snapped at him one time and said that Felix would charge the newspaper if the news stands took Visa.

The truck was Felix's pride and joy. He was the only one that could drive the truck because "it just wasn't a woman's vehicle." Nell didn't want to drive it anyway. Felix had it jacked up so high that she couldn't get in it if she was wearing a skirt or a dress.

If he wasn't working on the truck at their apartment he was over one of his friend's house working on it. Once Nell had stopped by his friend's house to take him some dinner and she found a short skirted teenaged girl fawning all over Felix and the truck. They had argued about that but Felix said that he didn't know the girl and that she had just dropped in to look at the truck. Nell had spun out of his friend's driveway in her '99 Ford Focus and had locked him out of the house. Felix slept in the truck that night.

Nell looked at her watch. It was almost two o'clock. She had to turn off the lights and lock up and then she could go home and confront Felix about that new thing for the truck that was sitting on the kitchen table. She had no idea what the part was or what it did for the truck but it looked expensive.

"We're closing in five minutes," Nell called out to Brent Worth.

Nell saw the young man turn and look at her with a perplexed look on his face. She expected him to ask her something but he just turned back to the computer. Nell went into the room in back that was used as a workroom. She began to put away a few things that had been left out by the other librarians.

"Excuse me Miss. Could I ask you a question about searching for certain books?"

Nell didn't know that the young man had come into the back room and almost dropped the books she had in her hands, "Uh, yes. What are you looking for?"

The young man had been sitting down at the computer and he was about twenty feet from her desk before Nell came into the back room so she really hadn't seen how well the young man was built. The thought raced through her mind that this young man was built like a Greek God. It was obvious that he trained with weights and probably had an experienced trainer.

The young man dropped his eyes, "Um, It's kind of personal. Is there some magic way of getting the information that you need? Every time I searched, it gave me information that wasn't anywhere near what I wanted."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.